Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide (103440 Views)

Updates On The NLC Protests Nationwide / Musiliu Smith: How Flagrant Police Misconduct Led To EndSARS Protests Nationwide / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by lalasticlala(m): 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
24. I therefore call on our youths to discontinue the street protests and constructively engage government in finding solutions. Your voice has been heard loud and clear and we are responding.

25. And I call on all Nigerians to go about their normal businesses, and enjoin security agencies to protect lives and properties of all law abiding citizens without doing harm to those they are meant to protect. Let me pay tribute to officers of the Nigeria Police Force who have tragically lost their lives in the line of duty.

27. This government respects and will continue to respect all the democratic rights and civil liberties of the people, but it will not allow anybody or groups to disrupt the peace of our nation.

https://www.facebook.com/1452287068399764/posts/2410664315895363/

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Amotolongbo(f): 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
See his empty head like Opera mini logo, no substance

1300 Likes 105 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by morikee: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
As if he's the one that started the protest grin

936 Likes 61 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by braine(m): 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Its obvious Buhari sent those soldiers to murder those innocent souls.

Buhari the murderer!

847 Likes 68 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by luv2rolly(m): 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Na him start am before? Werey ni...

424 Likes 37 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by eyinola: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
Ok

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by EyezofGod120: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2020
cheesy this man talk no reach 15minutes, ahh mo ti shi country ya si,,,,those people supporting this government will die soon

470 Likes 40 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Enudapan: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
nah eh! no qualms
this is so unsophisticated
they op even tried in hearing that,
as for me his accent made it impossible for me to hear him say such

hope after all this police go get sense
and evil politicans will no that
one day, person cup dey full

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by SmartyPants(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
What kind of wording is this...he obviously never said any such

40 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by fayded(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Eyaff be!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by sholay2011(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
What can I even say?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by pusskhole(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
An order that no longer holds weight... Smh.

142 Likes 13 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by princeogbeide1(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
It is clear that the president has no right to stop Citizens from protesting. The protest won't stop until the government progressively responds to the good demands of the protesters. My nipples hurts

123 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Ibadansun1: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
I hope you have all seen

I said the protest will lead to nothing, but loss of lives. Yet, some people gave me mentions and started raining curses on me.

I hope you have all seen it now.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by southernbelle(f): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Who will listen to us when we want to engage constructively? Who?

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by GraceMicheall(f): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
This man keep irritating me day by day,

Lots of masses will suffer.

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by mike8804: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Suspend or plea for suspension? No be buhari start protest nw

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by fk001(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
God bless President Muhammad Buhari

God bless Nigeria.

Whether you like him or not you are stuck with him till 2023, the earlier you understand this the better. Stop foaming you might risk yourself BP and die while Buhari will be alive and kicking.

There is only three way to unseat a seating President globally

1. Impeachment - we all know this is impossible because the lawmakers are forver loyal to him.

2. Coup- this is also not possible because the army are loyal to him the below picture says it all.

3. If he decides to resign willingful - Buhari will never resign deal with it.

No international community can make a seating president resign out of his will, Bashar Al Assad is still ruling Syria despite the hate (even tho they ain't practicing democracy)

Trump did worst than Buhari is doing, Trump said "Shoot any shop looters on sight" during the black lives matter, Trump has never apologised or show remorsefulness on the black life matter issue instead he defended white supremacist.

Trump verbally abused journalist on live interview on several occasions.
Yet IPOB love Trump but hate Buhari

I repeat no one can unseat Buhari till 2023!!!

The Once peacefully SW is now in a state of anarchy all thanks to unreasonable protest called "Endsars" by few gullible youths. Table of negotiation was brought to them instead they kicked it off by saying "we don't have a leader or representative" yen yen yen bla bla fvcking idiots gulible youths.

Longlive President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless Nigeria

80 Likes 17 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Tim931: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hah! Na so I take waste my precious 10minutes this evening. E dey pain me

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Dominion202: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
No sign of empathy in tonight speech.
It shows Mr president is less concern with the lives lost and injured ones.
Tonight speech is just to fulfil all..............
Nigerians has made a biggest mistake in voting this man.
Buhari worth not an area councillor talkless of being a president.
I still wonda how a man of such age still rule this country and we expect a turn around.
When my children grow up I will tell them about a beast called Buhari.

God bless we Nigeria Youths
God bless every protesters
God bless Nigeria

Shall

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Brokeronline: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
This is just the beginning of the protest.

But aside being partisan, they man that addressed the nation tonight doesn't look like Buhari ooo

Carefully check the picture below

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Sunnycliff(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Speechless speech. Even a mannequin could have done better. Just like Shehu Sani said, I can't add anymore

68 Likes 12 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by sammirano: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Thank u sir

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by bigstan11787(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by Basitelo1(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
God punish d useless and lifeless dullard.
May Buhari and Zombie suffer for 600 yrs.
angry angry

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by slimjosh231(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
Na Craze man be this o.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by sheller(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
��
Re: President Buhari Suspends EndSARS Protests Nationwide by cutedharmee: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2020
D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe / Abba Kyari And His Wife, Kulu On Their Wedding Day (Throwback Photo) / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.