Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,045 members, 7,841,958 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! (24561 Views)

Meeting Of Southern Governors' Wives' Forum In Umuahia (Photos) / Photos Of Governors' Wives And High Ranking Women At Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Northern Governors Wives Visit Aisha Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by Flyingngel(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2015
RedBenson:

Pardon me a minute. Is it that you are not learn-able/teachable. The story had it in all places as wives which i believe even though you didnt know such word exists, the fact that you actually read through the story should've exposed you to know that, but you kept on repeating wifes in you reply. What could be the matter young man?

Thank u young man, it is a typographical error i didn't mean to put it that way. I believe u wanted to create unnecessary attention instead of correcting me as a ''Learned'' person that u claim to be. Thank you.
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by Growingboi(m): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2015
I thoight first wife is the rightful owner of a man
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by Flyingngel(m): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sanguine77:

Did you say wifes?

We need to kill your English language teacher(s).
In fact, the president of West Germany must hear this.

Thank you for the correction, i didn't mean to type that. It is typographical error.
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by NICOGRAVITY: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
This is a very big joke for a great country like Nigeria.
Now it just done on me why we couldn't fight Cameroon over Bakassi Peninsula.
We are giant of Africa in words , no action.
It baffles me to no that we hadn't a clue about Boko Haram.
How are we sure we will be safe if Togo attacks us.
This is like one not being able to take off the speck in their eyes but pretend to have the ability to remove planks from other's eyes.
Have you ever asked yourself how safe we are in Nigeria with the recent happenings?
We run to South Africa to buy Arms, we go to USA for help, we run to Germany for defense, we beg Mali for Beans, Go to Cotounou for Rice, shipping.
Electricity is a joke, water is not there, yet all our leaders a Billionaires.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking.
We make Trillions of dollars daily, yet our country is without basic infrastructures and amenities.
People are dying who shouldn't because someone has eaten the allocation for the medicine purchase.
God help Nigeria.
Nigeria we hail thee.
Nigeria shall be great again in Jesus name, amen
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
Flyingngel:

Thank u young man, it is a typographical error i didn't mean to put it that way. I believe u wanted to create unnecessary attention instead of correcting me as a ''Learned'' person that u claim to be. Thank you.

No hard feelings bro.

I was just shocked, so i had to draw your attention.
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lol this man can't even lead his own home, yet Nigerians elected him to power chai diaris godo! Says more about the people who elected him to power

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by sparkleboy(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Flyingngel:
If the man cannot control his wifes, i wonder how he will control the state. He know his wifes and shld have resolve this long before swearing in,knowing that first lady now is like being the Governor or president. When i hear some people talking abt marrying more than one wife i shake my head for them.

Gbagaun alert

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by westlius(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
He can marry me den I b d 1st lady
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by Ikology(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
I thought dey no like moni
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
jamace:
This is simple. Share the office into 2: a. Office of First Lady - To be held by first wife. b. Office of Second Lady - To be held by second wife. grin grin
u're correct!
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by vickylala239: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
citizenisb:

Source: http://www.persecondnews.com/index.php/component/k2/item/4078-kebbi-bagudu-s-wives-at-war-over-office-of-the-first-lady

And Sumone will say Muslim is a Gud religion..

Packing two wives!!!!!

Muslim Tufiakwa!!!!!

Muslim always @ war Weda wives or men!!!!

Muslim always a dangerous religion Since 1901
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by ifeanyi83(m): 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
jamace:
This is simple. Share the office into 2:
a. Office of First Lady - To be held by first wife.
b. Office of Second Lady - To be held by second wife.
grin grin

How about First Lady and Deputy First Lady... grin

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by ifeanyi83(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
vickylala239:

And Sumone will say Muslim is a Gud religion..

Packing two wives!!!!!

Muslim Tufiakwa!!!!!

Muslim always @ war Weda wives or men!!!!

Muslim always a dangerous religion Since 1901

Common...you don't have to..really...

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by jamace(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
ifeanyi83:

How about First Lady and Deputy First Lady... grin
The word 'Deputy' may not go down well with that wife. grin grin
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by Sanguine77(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
Flyingngel:

Thank you for the correction, i didn't mean to type that. It is typographical error.
God bless you.
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by ProsperOnyema: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
That's why I love Dr Chris Ngige. When he was the governor of Anambra State, his wife wanted to brag as First Lady, he washed her by dissolving that office and nobody heard about her again as governor's wife till date even as a medical Dr Evelyn Ngige.
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by ishm(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Oh wetin dey worry female gender with power
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by Mypeople2(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
jamace:
This is simple. Share the office into 2:
a. Office of First Lady - To be held by first wife.
b. Office of Second Lady - To be held by second wife.
grin grin
So who will be the first lady and who will be the second lady? That will result to another wrestle mania .In fact, the fight continues to 2019
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by asodeboyede(m): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
The last time i checked it is still 4years per term, since the governor is that that sure of second term; let the wives share the office of the 1st lady for two years each! First madam first or as they so desire....
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by ifeanyi83(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
jamace:
The word 'Deputy' may not go down well with that wife. grin grin

Bro, they can share it in the order of priority..after all, he didn't marry them the same day...or maybe he did... grin grin
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by cococandy(f): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
Good for them.
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by armadeo(m): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pavore9:
'Some top government functionaries that commented on the first lady crisis advised the governor to appoint the wife of the deputy governor as the first lady, since he is afraid to offend his wives by appointing one of them as the first lady.' See advice! cheesy cheesy

This advice bad gan. Imagine the wahala dep governor wife. Dem want make the man die quick
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by darlenese(f): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Una nef hear say no office for women , we are moving back to 1786
Abi 1980 so tin

Ehen

Wet in be the topic sef
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by simdam500(m): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
I use to think during election, the runner are to provide an official wife with himself to avoid all the stories...

undecided undecided undecided now that in 100 days u are yet to accomplish choosing a lady for yourself, how will you accomplish the promises you made to people during election ?
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by bijouxcutey(f): 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
citizenisb:

double wahala.....you find trouble and you don see th trouble o. may God deliver you,and lead you right

Source: http://www.persecondnews.com/index.php/component/k2/item/4078-kebbi-bagudu-s-wives-at-war-over-office-of-the-first-lady
Re: Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! by paix(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2015
citizenisb:

How can a state have the office of the first lady when the country doesn't have one?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Receives Chieftaincy Title In Abia / Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams Are Fraudsters, Thugs - Governor Akeredolu / Atiku Has Everything To Win At Tribunal – Livy Uzoukwu, Counsel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.