Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Mathematics Love Letter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mathematics Love Letter (5221 Views)

Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter / The "Love Letter" I Found Inside My Student's Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mathematics Love Letter by chidiezeh(m): 7:00am On Jul 24, 2015
Dear sweet heart ♥

With reference to the syllabus of my feelings, I want to prove that The locus of my point is directly proportional to your heart ♥..on seeing you, I fell like a triangle with only two angles; the third being you! At times it seems to me that I am a circle ⭕. A radius of a matrix without a determinant.

. We are like two simultaneous equation without any solution. You never seem to notice that I am a point lying on your vector equation, or in other words we are collinear. Your smile makes my head rotate 360 degrees clockwise and on applying a translation followed by a reflection, finally I get your image.

. You are like a Venn diagram with two disjoint sets, you are hypotenuse of my right angled triangle and on using either sine or cosine, and we obtain a real solution. I tried to deal with you calculator system but the log system proved to be difficult. The probability of succession in extremely low, my linear programming involves you as an inequality. My letter consists of one question to be answered in one minute. The answer is YES to 3 significant letters!!!.

Signed :chidie

1 Like

Re: Mathematics Love Letter by xender(m): 7:07am On Jul 24, 2015
loll..
Re: Mathematics Love Letter by moment5(m): 7:15am On Jul 24, 2015
creative...
Re: Mathematics Love Letter by donholy28(m): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2015
Unless ur writing to chike obi...
Re: Mathematics Love Letter by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2015
chidiezeh:
Dear sweet heart ♥
hmmm

With reference to the syllabus of my feelings, I want to prove that The locus of my point is directly proportional to your heart ♥..on seeing you, I fell like a triangle with only two angles; the third being you!
not bad . . . seems she completes you! However, if you have two angles, you're not even a triangle to begin with. grin
At times it seems to me that I am a circle ⭕
how does this relate?.
A radius of a matrix without a determinant.
this is meaningless.

We are like two simultaneous equation without any solution
this means that you have nothing in common. You were never meant for one another.
You never seem to notice that I am a point lying on your vector equation, or in other words we are collinear.
logically contradicts the previous statement. lipsrsealed
Your smile makes my head rotate 360 degrees clockwise and on applying a translation followed by a reflection, finally I get your image.
the more likely occurrence would be a snapping of your cervical vertebrate. Since your next would have exceeded its constraint point.

You are like a Venn diagram with two disjoint sets
This means she is suffering from multiple personality disorder.
, you are hypotenuse of my right angled triangle and on using either sine or cosine, and we obtain a real solution
shocked shocked in other words, the square of her side is totally equal to the sim of the square of both of yours!.
I tried to deal with you calculator system but the log system proved to be difficult.
mathematical paradox.
The probability of succession in extremely low,
hence terminate quest to woo. tongue
my linear programming involves you as an inequality.
hence you are unstable and unsolvable
My letter consists of one question to be answered in one minute.
in 60 seconds by SI units.
The answer is YES to 3 significant letters!!!.
smh, the correct name is "trivariable expression with a unit coefficient."

Signed :chidie
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Physical Abuse From The Man, Or Verbal Abuse From The Woman. Who Is More Guilty? / What Do Guys Really Want From Ladies. / Reasons Why You Should Have A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.