Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post (9293 Views)

How Can I Check The Individual Prices Of Adsense Ads? / Simply Place Your Google Adsense Ads Anywhere With These Functions / 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by henryobinna(m): 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
Samtoby:

Yes this can work but don't u think I can be confusing?? I mean when want to arrange the ads at the post, once you click on html and everythin looks d same...
Nt sayin u ar wrong. There is alot of ways.. I also know of were to input at template script and that is a long steps.

Thank for contribution..
if am to be honest I don't understand you.

but arranging is not a problem, you put a portion of text you want to appear on top then ad then the remaining below.

but this my method and yours have one disadvantage
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by Samtoby(m): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
henryobinna:
if am to be honest I don't understand you.

but arranging is not a problem, you put a portion of text you want to appear on top then ad then the remaining below.

but this my method and yours have one disadvantage

Ok.. I gat u now.. But what's the disadvantage?
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by Samtoby(m): 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
bamac:
i am also waiting for the gurus to respond to this question

No mobile can not do this... Even If u use a browser with JavaScript, it will not respond like being on PC
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by Samtoby(m): 11:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Rexyl:
Just want to know if all the processes of pasting ads can be done by phones & tablets.

No mobile can not do this... Even If u use a browser with JavaScript, it will not respond like being on PC.. Wit d system u will do it perfectly with help of system features.. And its a NO NO if u want to use Blogger app, no HTML tap on the app.
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by henryobinna(m): 3:47am On Jul 25, 2015
Samtoby:

Ok.. I gat u now.. But what's the disadvantage?
the disadvantage is,

if you you put the code in the very top of the post in the first few lines, when ever somebody visits your blog homepage, a.ong the preview of the particular post you'll see a part of the code that is just like jargon even search engine bots don't understand, so it might affect your seo
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by Rexyl(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2015
Samtoby:

No mobile can not do this... Even If u use a browser with JavaScript, it will not respond like being on PC.. Wit d system u will do it perfectly with help of system features.. And its a NO NO if u want to use Blogger app, no HTML tap on the app.

Thanks for the good response
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by fantastic123(m): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
For web designers, if you want hosting @ cheap price: Visit Naija Domain to buy host with free domain name for 3000 naira only
3GB HDD 5GB Bandwith, Unlimited Emails and Free Domains
click this link https://www.naijadomains.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=15
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by Samtoby(m): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2015
henryobinna:
the disadvantage is,

if you you put the code in the very top of the post in the first few lines, when ever somebody visits your blog homepage, a.ong the preview of the particular post you'll see a part of the code that is just like jargon even search engine bots don't understand, so it might affect your seo

Yeah.. you right... Thats why i said in the middle of the post.. i have a post for the top of blog post too but require template script editing..
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by henryobinna(m): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Samtoby:

Yeah.. you right... Thats why i said in the middle of the post.. i have a post for the top of blog post too but require template script editing..
yea, so I put mine in the middle or end pf post
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by BlazeteksBlog: 12:54am On Oct 06, 2016
bamac:
i am also waiting for the gurus to respond to this question
yes
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by imocheezy1: 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
Worked for me on my blog HERE
Re: How To Easily Add Adsense Ads Anywhere In Your Blogger Post by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 07, 2018
nicebuddy:

Pls how can one download this template.
I need ur help.

You can download the theme that has adsense Mastercode instead https://www.netsocialblog.com/2018/02/emporio-blogger-theme-with-sidebar-more-features-download.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of "Unlimited Domains"? / Nigerian Publishers Flay Opera News Over Unremitted Payments / Nigeria’s Top 5 Earning Bloggers By Monthly Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.