Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron (17179 Views)

Renovations In Full Swing At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja (Photos) / The Age Of Big Brother Naija Housemates / Swing And A Miss: Batman V Superman(dawn Of Justice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Raalsalghul: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2015
brothers:

Raalsalghul:
Once again you have failed to inform me of when I. Contradicted myself because your lack of reasoning knows no bounds. You were the one who asked the question and I provided my answer too bad your brain is like a kick and start generator and the longer I spend to clarify things for your empty head the harder it gets for you so I will just allow you to keep swimming in your stup1d1ty
Moreover,I still have plenty of things to say but your cluelessness is hardly making it a challenger so I've grown bored finally, how much does marvel pay you to make a fool of yourself all over nairaland?

Oya raalsalghul eapps we all know as e dey go, we know say the two of you get sense just shake hands make everything finish for here so we go fit hear word
Another rehearsed comment from the lap dog. Why can't you be creative in your disses. Make me happy! Come up with something at the spur of the moment, other than your rehearsed speeches, Douche. But at the same time I still implore you to work harder, probably this time eaaps will let you have a feel of her breasts as reward for coming to her defence.
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
Brothers sha.. you tried to end something by fuelling it... now it's a triple threat abi handicap, depends on what reply eapps gives...
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by brothers(m): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
badinfluence:
Brothers sha.. you tried to end something by fuelling it... now it's a triple threat abi handicap, depends on what reply eapps gives...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I can only imagine, that girl show you pepper gan
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
brothers:
smiley @shockwave91 make I end them fight for them
Eapps:

cool So says the guy who just served himself on a platter with his contradicting posts, his desperate effort to derail and his immature tantrums, imagine if I'm to capitalize on those

sad and that is a bad thing because?

If it's anything it just proves how interesting. You are or would you rather prefer if I acted like those childish nairalanders in the house who make recurring attacks using a different nairaland account acting like someone else? wink

Ok so I'm pretending to laugh at my stup1d1ty? You know that doesn't make sense right? If my laughter upsets you that much just say so

Pardon my zero brain activity here but you can't expect me to invest all of my energy into this, it is a no brainer, a movie not meeting its expectation cannot be classified as a flop simple, but if you want references, you could give me the website where you saw age of ultron's commercial expectations and I will look through the website for the tons of other hollywood flicks that share the same fate

Hmmm I've barely even committed to this issue and you're already running out of things and you're basically just relying on desperate insults just to stay relevant, you should commend me for how much I'm trying not to laugh right now,

but jokes aside though, have we met before? cause you seem to be taking this mudane issue way too personal

Exchange of words would just make things more meaningless you know that. anyway if you want to fight so bad why don't you review your other prospects? like mrmagoo for instance You just might just have some "luck" there wink

Watch out for raalsalghul's repsonse

hopefully you've not prolonged this already hopeless case. And i just pray u don't get dragged into it
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
brothers:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I can only imagine, that girl show you pepper gan

Yes.. I admit, her ignorance frustrated me. That's her M.O sha.. it's like playing chess with a pigeon, no matter your moves, the bird would just shit all over the board and strut around like it won anyway.
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by brothers(m): 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
badinfluence:

Yes.. I admit, her ignorance frustrated me. That's her M.O sha.. it's like playing chess with a pigeon, no matter your moves, the bird would just shit all over the board and strut around like it won anyway.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha what ever you say

@shockwave91
It was funny before but now it's getting too long the topic in focus doesn't even make sense to begin with
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by brothers(m): 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Last I remembered, I was having a feud with eaaps (or whatever her moniker is). Who are you, I ask my self? Oh! I remember now. The 13 year old that finally had a see through of her breasts and like a lap dog comes here to bark in her defence. I noticed how detailed your response is. Tell me the truth, have you been rehearsing that all night?

Stop hyper ventilating the truth is bitter but it has to be said, this is what you look like to us
But Before you start thinking the world hates you I wrote one for you against eapps too
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by brothers(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Another rehearsed comment from the lap dog. Why can't you be creative in your disses. Make me happy! Come up with something at the spur of the moment, other than your rehearsed speeches, Douche. But at the same time I still implore you to work harder, probably this time eaaps will let you have a feel of her breasts as reward for coming to her defence.

So in other words your posts are not creative na God wey catch you, I didn't even need to rehearse it took me less than a minute because it is very easy to mimick the mindless drivel of a frustrated person who is just here solely to pick a fight with everyone, continue your animalistic rants don't stop here why don't you drag shockwave91 and badinfluence into you web of frustration jobless human being

I shall be leaving you here feel free to continue whining like a baby and disturbing the peace when you get tired you'll find a better use for your time
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Raalsalghul: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
brothers:

So in other words your posts are not creative na God wey catch you, I didn't even need to rehearse it took me less than a minute because it is very easy to mimick the mindless drivel of a frustrated person who is just here solely to pick a fight with everyone, continue your animalistic rants don't stop here why don't you drag shockwave91 and badinfluence into you web of frustration jobless human being

I shall be leaving you here feel free to continue whining like a baby and disturbing the peace when you get tired you'll find a better use for your time
“When you get tired, you'll find a better use of your time”: *thinks*, hmmmm, just like you did when you used “Time” to rehearse your sophomoric hulabaloo.
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Raalsalghul: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
brothers:

Uh Oh! Has the seat gotten too hot for you? Too hot that, rather than admitting you were wrong about the way you went about settling a dispute, you are blaming it on me. In your own words,“a jobless frustrated human being”. Well, let me make your day, I am jobless. So you were right! And the thing is that, I had nothing to do, until you came my way with your dissing and by the way, where is the one for eapps. Uhmm! I see none and what would you have me do, ignore? Definitely, No. You are also foolish to think that I would bring shockwave and badinfluence into this, when none of them have offended me. People! People! People, who obviously have no critical thinking faculty up there. All this could have been averted if someone could have taken his/her time to understand a few lines. Lines like (In quote) “You should understand that the film didn't flop
literally. The film flopped when compared to its
expectations at the box office. Fans and box office
analysts were projecting the film to make about 2
billion dollars at the international box office due to
the success of the first film, hype and the
anticipation. But it didn't. it didn't even make up
to the box office figures of the first avengers
movie. Conclusively, the film didn't flop literally (it
still raked in profits), but it flopped when
compared to its expectations of 2 billion dollars.
Hope you understand now?” And yet, someone read the above and said I was trying to flaw the movie. How can I even say a movie has a flaw, when I've not even seen it (Is that even possible). In addition, the person arguing blindly ignored the part where I said (It raked in profits) and said I wanted the movie to fail, as if I had the power to do that.
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Raalsalghul: 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
badinfluence:

Wow, and here I was thinking I was the only one.
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2015
brothers:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha what ever you say

@shockwave91
It was funny before but now it's getting too long the topic in focus doesn't even make sense to begin with
ok
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
badinfluence:
cool Yes!!!! Yeeeeees!!!! testify lol how body?
brothers:
Oya raalsalghul eapps we all know as e dey go, we know say the two of you get sense just shake hands make everything finish for here so we go fit hear word
Well everything has finished though,it looks more like he enjoys throwing cartoonish fits and I'm just enjoying the show no crime there

your copy-cat post was ok altho I will change a few things
wink watch and learn
Raalsalghul:
You can never chew me up
cool So says the guy who just served himself on a platter with his contradicting posts, his desperate effort to derail and his immature tantrums, imagine if I'm to capitalize on those(okay this is cool won't change a thing here)
Raalsalghul:
and like I guessed you couldn't just ignore my post. You had to reply.
I would ignore this part cause it makes no sense
Raalsalghul:
You keep typing LoL to give me this false impression that you are laughing, laughing at your brain's inability to put a valid and logical argument
I would also ignore this part cause it's just all rants and no sense
Raalsalghul:
I gave you some references; Shawshank redemption and Transformers: Age of extinction, but your sub-zero arguing skills couldn't come up with one.
Well then shawshank redemption didn't make much money at the box office right? Okay is that a plus to the movie or does that mar the movie(at least commercially)? And as it mars that movie doesn't it lean towards the negatives of the movie?

Raalsalghul:
I guess your I.Q is still operating at the level of a primary one student who thinks 1+1=11. Moreover, if someone at your age (considering the profile pic) could not put up a reasonable argument with proper references, then Mr. Bean's character is a genius compared to you.
You might be physically mature, but up there is as empty as a vacuum.

Awww this is all you can come up with? An angry rant with no meaning this is so embarrassing come on try harder you are raalsalghul the analyst remember? Stop making me feel sorry for you
Raalsalghul:
Finally, giddy up cos if it's exchange of words you want here, then am down!
Has it come to this? You want to just throw away everything and engage in a juvenile game of word exchange? Is your self esteem that low that you can't see how degrading it looks? Smh

Raalsalghul:
All this could have been averted if someone could have taken his/her time to understand a few lines. Lines like (In quote) “You should understand that the film didn't flop
literally.
undecided smh why are you trying so hard to play dumb did? Since we started talking how many times did I mention the movies box office turnover
Raalsalghul:
The film flopped when compared to its
expectations at the box office. Fans and box office
Dumb logic case closed!
Raalsalghul:
analysts were projecting the film to make about 2
billion dollars at the international box office due to
the success of the first film, hype and the
anticipation. But it didn't. it didn't even make up
to the box office figures of the first avengers
movie. Conclusively, the film didn't flop literally (it
still raked in profits), but it flopped when
compared to its expectations of 2 billion dollars.
Ok you know what? Like brother said, gimme the link to that site that made those projections I would like to make a point with that
Raalsalghul:
Hope you understand now?” And yet, someone read the above and said I was trying to flaw the movie. How can I even say a movie has a flaw, when I've not even seen it (Is that even possible). In addition, the person arguing blindly ignored the part where I said (It raked in profits) and said I wanted the movie to fail, as if I had the power to do that.
Smh how did this all start? Someone said the movie flopped and he was referring to something else entirely only for you to step in and force one of the lamest logic known to man and you expect people to think such desperation wasn't aimed at making the movie look bad? Ok so what was your point for showing up and "explaining things"

5 Likes

Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by GJames(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
Eapps:

So i don't understand, is loki a superb villain or does he suck? Cause your post is saying two different things
To me, he sucks. To movie experts, he is awesome
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
Aunty eapps are you sure you didn't make a mistake in that quote.. what am I testifying abeg
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 5:28am On Aug 15, 2015
GJames:

To me, he sucks. To movie experts, he is awesome overrated

wink fixed
badinfluence:

Aunty eapps are you sure you didn't make a mistake in that quote.. what am I testifying abeg

wink that I whooped your butt
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by severee(m): 8:19am On Aug 15, 2015
shockwave91:
the people above the 2 people above me and below severee's last post are full of sh*t!

Severee see how ur thread has been hijacked and turned into summerslam. Sorry mehn...sad

Hi jack ke? Me wey dey use them gamble with my room mates no dulling man take advantage of every situation grin my money is on epps female pirhana

Girl no disappoint
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 9:00am On Aug 15, 2015
Eapps:

wink fixed

wink that I whooped your butt
More bird poo... coo coo coo...
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 15, 2015
severee:

Hi jack ke? Me wey dey use them gamble with my room mates no dulling man take advantage of every situation grin my money is on epps female pirhana

Girl no disappoint

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Dem be 3 or 4 now wey dey argue abi?? The thing don give ur thread like 6 pages now. Ma money's on d dude

Hahahahahahahahaha

Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2015
badinfluence:

More bird poo... coo coo coo...

Ouch! I guess you are still having those headaches huh? It's been a week dude water under the bridge by now I know you're going claim "ignorance police" and start going round in circles again but allow me to give you and your second raalsalghul a few tips on debating

1. When someone asks you a direct question give a direct answer don't tip toe around it
2. Stay on topic don't deviate
3. Stop trying to stack leverage against the other guy (e.g: dragging your friends into the discussion, or making unnecessary references just to prove you sabbi etc.) It's not a competition it's just a discussion
4. If you don't understand a statement rather than just assuming or insinuating, ask the person what they meant
5. Know the difference between sarcasm and straight talk
6. Finally, angry words and trolling only makes you vulnerable

wink so I guess we are cool now right
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by severee(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2015
shockwave91:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Dem be 3 or 4 now wey dey argue abi?? The thing don give ur thread like 6 pages now. Ma money's on d dude

Hahahahahahahahaha

How far have you seen rogue nation?abeg tell me if it was good or bad so I will know whether to avoid it
I'm an mi fan and I would hate to allow one movie ruin everything For me
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2015
Eapps:

Ouch! I guess you are still having those headaches huh? It's been a week dude water under the bridge by now I know you're going claim "ignorance police" and start going round in circles again but allow me to give you and your second raalsalghul a few tips on debating

1. When someone asks you a direct question give a direct answer don't tip toe around it
3. Stop trying to stack leverage against the other guy (e.g: dragging your friends into the discussion, or making unnecessary references just to prove you sabbi etc.) It's not a competition it's just a discussion
4. If you don't understand a statement rather than just assuming or insinuating, ask the person what they meant

Coo coo coo... translation: why this long epistle? undecided
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 15, 2015
severee:

How far have you seen rogue nation?abeg tell me if it was good or bad so I will know whether to avoid it
I'm an mi fan and I would hate to allow one movie ruin everything For me

i haven't seen it but i hear the movie is AMAZEBALLS!!! Best M.I movie so far. Infact, a movie pundit @ forbes said the movie is better than the past Bond films & Spectre's got a lot of convincing to do. I can't wait to check it out mehn...
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Raalsalghul: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2015
Eapps:

cool Yes!!!! Yeeeeees!!!! testify lol how body?

Well everything has finished though,it looks more like he enjoys throwing cartoonish fits and I'm just enjoying the show no crime there

your copy-cat post was ok altho I will change a few things
wink watch and learn

cool So says the guy who just served himself on a platter with his contradicting posts, his desperate effort to derail and his immature tantrums, imagine if I'm to capitalize on those(okay this is cool won't change a thing here)

I would ignore this part cause it makes no sense

I would also ignore this part cause it's just all rants and no sense

Well then shawshank redemption didn't make much money at the box office right? Okay is that a plus to the movie or does that mar the movie(at least commercially)? And as it mars that movie doesn't it lean towards the negatives of the movie?
Commercially, yes. But you should also know that Shawshank is one of the most critically acclaimed movies of our time. Did you check its rating on imdb.com and rotten tomatoes. And if you remember I referenced it as a movie that wasn't flaw but flopped. Not tell me how is that different from my logic. Feeling Pretentious huh!

Awww this is all you can come up with? An angry rant with no meaning this is so embarrassing come on try harder you are raalsalghul the analyst remember? Stop making me feel sorry for you Feel sorry for your self, bimbo.

Has it come to this? You want to just throw away everything and engage in a juvenile game of word exchange? Is your self esteem that low that you can't see how degrading it looks? Smh
Yeah Yeah Yeah! Blah Blah Di Blah! We've heard that all before and the novelty has worn-off

undecided smh why are you trying so hard to play dumb did? Since we started talking how many times did I mention the movies box office turnover

Dumb logic case closed![/quote] And how is the box office turnover not important to the success of a movie?“You keep using the word, “Logic” am not sure you know the meaning.”

Ok you know what? Like brother said, gimme the link to that site that made those projections I would like to make a point with that [/quote]
www.cinemablend.com/m/new/Early-Avengers-2-Box-Office-Predictions-Insanely-High-70241.html and perhaps all this megabytes wasted would have been used to research the early box office projections for the film.”

Smh how did this all start? Someone said the movie flopped and he was referring to something else entirely only for you to step in and force one of the lamest logic known to man and you expect people to think such desperation wasn't aimed at making the movie look bad? Ok so what was your point for showing up and "explaining things"
[/quote] “This is why I said you have a low IQ. You are dumb oh, seriously. Since when did offering an opinion become forcing it on someone? And how is that logic lame. If you are a cinephile then you should know that for every movie, there are always expectations and Age of Ultron didn't make up to its expectation. Read my first comment well.”
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Yeah Yeah Yeah! Blah Blah Di Blah! We've heard that all before and the novelty has worn-off

Dumb logic case closed! And how is the box office turnover not important to the success of a movie? You keep using the word, “Logic” am not sure you know the meaning.

Ok you know what? Like brother said, gimme the link to that site that made those projections I would like to make a point with that
www.cinemablend.com/m/new/Early-Avengers-2-Box-Office-Predictions-Insanely-High-70241.html and perhaps all this megabytes wasted would have been used to research the early box office projections for the film.

This is why I said you have a low IQ. You are dumb oh, seriously. Since when offering an opinion become forcing it on someone? And how is that logic lame. If you are a cinephile then you should know that for every movie, there are always expectations and Age of Ultron didn't make up to its expectation. Read my first comment well.
You visit cinemablend too?
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Raalsalghul: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2015
badinfluence:

You visit cinemablend too?
Yes sometimes, but I get most of my film information from screenrant.com
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Raalsalghul: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2015
Eapps:

Point 1: When did you ever ask me a question that you didn't know the answer to?
Point 2: Like duh! Did I ever, wasn't it Age of Ultron we've been talking about since?
Point 3: No sense in this and perhaps last I remembered, I have no friends in this thread, so tell me who did I drag into this argument. And besides you give references to buttress your argument, there is nothing “Oversabi” about that. But I guess you won't know that: the only thing you are knowledgeable about is on how to use emoticons.
Point 4: I might be a tad bit guilty of that, but so are you too.
Point 5: tell that to your self
Point 6: am not angry, am just amazed at your “Olodoishness”. And yes, we are cool!
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by severee(m): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2015
shockwave91:

i haven't seen it but i hear the movie is AMAZEBALLS!!! Best M.I movie so far. Infact, a movie pundit @ forbes said the movie is better than the past Bond films & Spectre's got a lot of convincing to do. I can't wait to check it out mehn...

Ah guy no o I no dey follow pundits mouth again o na so them overhype prometheus see wetin happen at the end

grin help me watch am na I go re-imburse you
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 15, 2015
severee:

Ah guy no o I no dey follow pundits mouth again o na so them overhype prometheus see wetin happen at the end

grin help me watch am na I go re-imburse you

grin hahahaha no wahala na. wen i get time i go check am out tell u how d thing go

Pundits dey try some times na. I believe dem 4 dis one grin
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2015
badinfluence:

Coo coo coo... translation: why this long epistle

just some friendly tips should you find yourself in a similar situation in the future you're welcome by the way

raalsalghul:
Commercially, yes.
You see that was my point "a flop" at the box office tends to count as a "flaw" to a movie simple

Raalsalghul:

But you should also know that Shawshank is one of the most critically acclaimed movies of our time. Did you check its rating on imdb.com and rotten tomatoes. And if you remember I referenced it as a movie that wasn't flaw but flopped.

critical success is a plus but it doesn't take out the mar or the commercial flaw of that same movie
Raalsalghul:

Not tell me how is that different from my logic. Feeling Pretentious huh!
I don't get what was your logic again?

Raalsalghul:

Don't be mad at me I tell it as it is

Raalsalghul:

And how is the box office turnover not important to the success of a movie?You keep using the word, Logic am not sure you know the meaning.
Your angle on how movies can be a flop simply because they fail to meet their expectations is not Practical or realistic
I hope i'm clear this time?
Raalsalghul:

“www.cinemablend.com/m/new/Early-Avengers-2-BoX-Office-Predictions-Insanely-High-70241.html and perhaps all this megabytes wasted would have been used to research the early box office projections for the film.

Yes i checked. All around including your cinemablend article and i didn't find the part where their expectation was stated as 2 billion and neither have you, i thought you got your information from a particular website that specializes in stating box office projections. I was going to use this same website to show you other movies that have made projections they didn't meet , but i feel it's safe to say you thought up the 2billion dollar thing on your own cause all the article talked about was it's high expectations of course expectations will be high it's the avengers will it be low before?
Raalsalghul:

This is why I said you have a low IQ You are dumb oh, seriously. Since when did offering an opinion become forcing it on someone?
You offered it? So why did i automatically "not understand english" for rejecting it and simply calling it "your opinion"?
Raalsalghul:

And how is that logic lame. If you are a cinephile then you should know that for every movie, there are always expectations
Age of Ultron didn't make up to its expectation. Read my first comment well.

Yes it's expectation of 2billion dollars which you couldn't prove i think i read that part, anyway it didn't meet that Expectation you're right, but does that make it a flop? no
Raalsalghul:

Point 1: When did you ever ask me a question that you didn't know the answer to?
Point 2: Like duh! Did I ever, wasn't it Age of Ultron we've been talking about since?
Point 3: No sense in this and perhaps last I remembered, I have no friends in this thread, so tell me who did I drag into this argument. And besides you give references to buttress your argument, there is nothing “Oversabi” about that. But I guess you won't know that: the only thing you are knowledgeable about is on how to use emoticons.
Point 4: I might be a tad bit guilty of that, but so are you too.
Point 5: tell that to your self
Point 6: am not angry, am just amazed at your “Olodoishness”. And yes, we are cool!

Well don't mind me i just wanted to give badinfluence a tip on debates and rope you in because you're like an angrier version of badinfluence if i didn't know any better i would think you and badinfluence is just one person with two seperate accounts, anyway i got too lazy to make specifications so far i would suggest you take tip 2 and tip 4 and tip 6 but feel free to learn from the rest incase of next time
You're welcome
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Eapps:

just some friendly tips should you find yourself in a similar situation in the future you're welcome by the way

You see that was my point "a flop" at the box office tends to count as a "flaw" to a movie simple

critical success is a plus but it doesn't take out the mar or the commercial flaw of that same movie

I don't get what was your logic again?

Don't be mad at me I tell it as it is

Your angle on how movies can be a flop simply because they fail to meet their expectations is not Practical or realistic
I hope i'm clear this time?

Yes i checked. All around including your cinemablend article and i didn't find the part where their expectation was stated as 2 billion and neither have you, i thought you got your information from a particular website that specializes in stating box office projections. I was going to use this same website to show you other movies that have made projections they didn't meet , but i feel it's safe to say you thought up the 2billion dollar thing on your own cause all the article talked about was it's high expectations of course expectations will be high it's the avengers will it be low before?

You offered it? So why did i automatically "not understand english" for rejecting it and simply calling it "your opinion"?

Yes it's expectation of 2billion dollars which you couldn't prove i think i read that part, anyway it didn't meet that Expectation you're right, but does that make it a flop? no

Well don't mind me i just wanted to give badinfluence a tip on debates and rope you in because you're like an angrier version of badinfluence if i didn't know any better i would think you and badinfluence is just one person with two seperate accounts, anyway i got too lazy to make specifications so far i would suggest you take tip 2 and tip 4 and tip 6 but feel free to learn from the rest incase of next time
You're welcome
Lwkmd..whatever floats your boat, now shuu.. shuu... bye bye birdie...
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
But I'm curious oo aunty eapps.. please what would you term something that failed to meet its expectation? Please enlighten us with your profound wisdom smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lucy Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House / FINALLY! 'Half Of A Yellow Sun' Premieres In Nigeria Today (August 1st) / What You Should Know About The New Startimes Gemini Combo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.