Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron (17153 Views)

Renovations In Full Swing At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja (Photos) / The Age Of Big Brother Naija Housemates / Swing And A Miss: Batman V Superman(dawn Of Justice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
badinfluence:
But I'm curious oo aunty eapps.. please what would you term something that failed to meet its expectation? Please enlighten us with your profound wisdom smiley

Em disappointment, let down etc but when it's a colossal failure then we have a flop

wink you're welcome
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
Eapps:

Em disappointment, let down etc but when it's a colossal failure then we have a flop

wink you're welcome
Pahdin?? So you are saying the movie was a disappointment and not a flop(which are sort of synonymous)??
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
badinfluence:

Pahdin?? So you are saying the movie was a disappointment and not a flop(which are sort of synonymous)??

No! raalsalghul is the one saying the movie is a disappointment afterall he is the one who brought up the notion of the movie not meeting it's 2billion dollar projection

I'm glad you too can see how silly it sounds by the way i just saw this
badinfluence:

now shuu.. shuu... bye bye birdie...

Wow are you serious? It's been one week and you're still stulking (sulking +stalking grin pretty brilliant right?) And i'm the one who should be shuu-ed? smh absolute case of pot calling the kettle black
cry don't worry ehn. I shall stand by you, all thru i know it hurts real bad but suck it up i shall check up on you everyday till you're cured, today you've a friend in eapps
Check up day 1
How are you feeling?
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Eapps:

No! raalsalghul is the one saying the movie is a disappointment afterall he is the one who brought up the notion of the movie not meeting it's 2billion dollar projection

Wow are you serious? It's been one week and you're still stulking (sulking +stalking grin pretty brilliant right?) And i'm the one who should be shuu-ed? smh absolute case of pot calling the kettle black
cry don't worry ehn. I shall stand by you, all thru i know it hurts real bad but suck it up i shall check up on you everyday till you're cured, today you've a friend in eapps
Check up day 1
How are you feeling?
O wow.. stulking? Soo smart.. so you're looking for friends? I've never been good with birds, so sorry I can't be your friend.. again bye bye birdie angry
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Raalsalghul: 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
Eapps:

Check up day 1
How are you feeling?
And when I thought the matter has died, the Bimbo replies. (In batman's voice) Its like you want to bleed, you will. I didn't ask for your condolence in the first place, lick your wounds like a dog would do and when you are through you can come back and bark at me. I'll be waiting here dear, expect a long long night, (In Jamal's voice in Empire), Bitchh!. Besides that, I can't ever remember calling the film a disappointment, a film that made 1.3 billion dollars with a 70+ rating on tomato. How is that a disappointment? We might be bickering here online, but please let's not lie against each other. Finally, I still maintain my stand that the film is a flop when compared to box office projections. But I don't expect you to agree, so I will go back to the movie am seeing “Interstellar” which is a long movie and expect your reply, Bimbo!
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
badinfluence:

O wow.. stulking? Soo smart.. so you're looking for friends? I've never been good with birds, so sorry I can't be your friend.. again bye bye birdie
cry get well soon will check on you tomorrow NB: the part about looking for friends look up my debating tip no.5 undecided
Raalsalghul:

And when I thought the matter has died, the Bimbo replies. (In batman's voice) Its like you want to bleed, you will. I didn't ask for your condolence
undecided Read properly my friend the condolence was for badinfluence

Raalsalghul:

Besides that, I can't ever remember calling the film a disappointment, a film that made 1.3 billion dollars with a 70+ rating on tomato, How is that a disappointment?
We might be bickering here online, but please let's not lie against each other. Finally

Read my post well i clearly explained my "lie"

Raalsalghul:

I still maintain my stand that the film is a flop when compared to box office projections.

And did i ask you to give up your "stand"? Like i've said a Thousand times already ITS YOUR OPINION!!!

Raalsalghul:

so I will go back to the movie am seeing “Interstellar” which is a long movie and expect your reply, Bimbo!

sad too much detail didn't ask
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
Eapps Please don't check up on me.. don't form any attachments angry grin
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Raalsalghul: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
Eapps:

cry get well soon will check on you tomorrow NB: the part about looking for friends look up my debating tip no.5 undecided

undecided Read properly my friend the condolence was for badinfluence

Read my post well i clearly explained my "lie"

And did i ask you to give up your "stand"? Like i've said a Thousand times already ITS YOUR OPINION!!!

sad too much detail didn't ask
And there she replies, but with civility this time, so I will reciprocate. Okay, its my opinion you don't have to accept and I don't have to accept yours. Case closed!
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Raalsalghul: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice is going to beat Captain American: Civil War at the box office next year. *runs out of thread*.
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice is going to beat Captain American: Civil War at the box office next year. *runs out of thread*.
Hmm.. both have high expectations sha. Hopefully marvel doesn't disappoint this time
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Raalsalghul: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
badinfluence:

Hmm.. both have high expectations sha. Hopefully marvel doesn't disappoint this time
Am not afraid for Marvel, I trust the Russo brothers. They impressed me with CA:TWS and Marvel has a good track record. But I still wonder how they are going to balance all the characters involved. Am more concerned with D.C. They only have man of steel to their credit and that was somehow mediocre, though I liked it.
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Am not afraid for Marvel, I trust the Russo brothers. They impressed me with CA:TWS and Marvel has a good track record. But I still wonder how they are going to balance all the characters involved. Am more concerned with D.C. They only have man of steel to their credit and that was somehow mediocre, though I liked it.
Yea.. would be nice to see how they would handle the xters. Also spidey could make a cameo, we'd get to see how holland would play peter

1 Like

Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 8:10am On Aug 16, 2015
badinfluence:
Eapps Please don't check up on me.. don't form any attachments angry grin

Check up day 2
smiley so how are you feeling today raal....sorry i mean badinfluence?

NB: the next time you want to attack someone with your alter-ego here are some things to check

1. Make sure the person you attack is dumb and clueless
2. Don't base your Raasalghul attack
on something badinfluence initially said randomly
3. When attacking marvel loyalists, be sure to attack your badinfluence character as well because he was just as involved
4. Change your mode of operation good God you two just happen to be interested in "differentiating" things,you two could spot my "ignorance" even though raasalghul's attack wasn't based on facts, you two are so concerned with my age and you both do that thing where edit my posts and stick it in a quote and how did he know it would be a"long night" yesterday? I never dragged with him overnight it was only you and i doubt he read all of that, come on undecided that must really be some kind of coincidence
5. You should really really really know how to differentiate sarcasm from straight talk cause i threw a sarcastic comment over to your raalsalghul character and it went way over his head just as well
6.Your Raasalghul. Character was watching a really long captivating movie but still had time to check nairaland and view his mentions lol you even mistakenly cursed me out for a message clearly meant for badinfluence undecided no one can be that stpid na

Anyway i hope you enjoyed talking to yourself about superman vs batman: dawn of justice, i shall now shoo away and return to check on you tomorrow raal.....sorry i mean badinfluence

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Raalsalghul: 8:43am On Aug 16, 2015
Eapps:

Check up day 2

NB: the next time you want to attack someone with your alter-ego here are some things to check

3. When attacking marvel loyalists, be sure to attack your badinfluence character as well because he was just as involved
4. Change your mode of operation good God you two just happen to be interested in "differentiating" things,you two could spot my "ignorance" even though raasalghul's attack wasn't based on facts, you two are so concerned with my age and you both do that thing where edit my posts and stick it in a quote and how did he know it would be a"long night" yesterday? I never dragged with him overnight it was only you and i doubt he read all of that, come on undecided that must really be some kind of coincidence
5. You should really really really know how to differentiate sarcasm from straight talk cause i threw a sarcastic comment over to your raalsalghul character and it went way over his head just as well
6.Your Raasalghul. Character was watching a really long captivating movie but still had time to check nairaland and view his mentions lol you even mistakenly cursed me out for a message clearly meant for badinfluence undecided no one can be that stpid na

Anyway i hope you enjoyed talking to yourself about superman vs batman: dawn of justice, i shall now shoo away and return to check on you tomorrow raal.....sorry i mean badinfluence
LoL! What you've just written here is silly. Who told you me and badinfluence are the same person? You have no proof or evidence of that. And besides, stop all these Marvel or D.C loyalists stuff, it doesn't make sense. Leave such things for the 12/13 years old. Oh! I've forgotten you are one. Any ways, this is a good era for comic book fans and we should be happy that both of them are producing movies based on our beloved comic characters. You are here claiming a Marvel loyalist, when all they are interested in is your money. Don't you know you are older than all this? Mtchewww, carrying marvel movies matter on top your head as if they are paying your school fees.
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 11:20am On Aug 16, 2015
Raalsalghul:
LoL! What you've just written here is silly. Who told you me and badinfluence are the same person? You have no proof or evidence of that. And besides, stop all these Marvel or D.C loyalists stuff, it doesn't make sense. Leave such things for the 12/13 years old. Oh! I've forgotten you are one. Any ways, this is a good era for comic book fans and we should be happy that both of them are producing movies based on our beloved comic characters. You are here claiming a Marvel loyalist, when all they are interested in is your money. Don't you know you are older than all this? Mtchewww, carrying marvel movies matter on top your head as if they are paying your school fees.

So tell me, was it worth it attacking me again with your second account badinfluence o sorry raalsalghul this time right? Smh @ childishness
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Raalsalghul: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
Eapps:

So tell me, was it worth it attacking me again with your second account badinfluence o sorry raalsalghul this time right? Smh @ childishness
Stop stalking me eapps. I've told you me and badinfluence are different people.
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Raalsalghul: 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
Eapps:

In the meantime read this news. screenrant.com/doctor-strange-benedict-cumberbatch-d23-concept-art/
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
Wow.. someone has been watching too many lousy detective shows .we are the same person because we spotted your ignorance? Greatest evidence ever. undecided. I see the ship of reasoning has long sailed
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
Eapps:

Check up day 2

This whole post just verified your no 1 point.
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lol are you still using different accounts badinfluence sorry raasalghul? We don pass that one na see how you're running up and down for a "clueless" observation what are you trying to prove? smh anyway back to my question

So "badalghul" did you think i was going to be so stpid that i wouldn't notice?
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
Eapps:
Lol are you still using different accounts badinfluence sorry raasalghul? We don pass that one na see how you're running up and down for a "clueless" observation what are you trying to prove? smh anyway back to my question

So "badalghul" did you think i was going to be so stpid that i wouldn't notice?
Are you lonely? Did your bf just break up with you? Is there any void in your life? Why are you being clingy undecided. Are you Hot? I said no attachments and you've found another angle to still keep us engaged.. I smell desperation... ewwww
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 1:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
badinfluence:

Are you lonely? Did your bf just break up with you? Is there any void in your life? Why are you being clingy undecided. Are you Hot? I said no attachments and you've found another angle to still keep us engaged.. I smell desperation... ewwww

grin typical you, just say any nonsense that comes to your head when you're upset Lwkmd wow you're quite a character i will never forget you the guy that attacked me with two different identities, if an "ignorant birdie with low iq" could make you stoop this low, i wonder what an "eistein" would do to you

smh wonders shall never end

But don't worry the shame cloud has gotten old and i'm tired so i'll leave you to keep talking to yourself wink enjoy! I shall remember you in my prayers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by badinfluence: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
Eapps:

Lwkmd wow you're quite a character i will never forget you the guy that attacked me with two different identities, if an "ignorant birdie with low iq" could make you stoop this low, i wonder what an "eistein" would do to you

smh wonders shall never end

But don't worry the shame cloud has gotten old and i'm tired so i'll leave you to keep talking to yourself wink enjoy!
E pain am sha grin. Look.. our little spat was just a little spat and that's what it would be. You shouldn't catch feelings nor develop attachments sad
But don't worry out there someone is waiting for you. One who would nurture you and mend your aching heart cry.. you don't have to lay false accusations, that's embarrassing.
You're starting to act like helga in 'hey Arnold ' angry. But keep looking my dear, some section in NL a guy is waiting for you. Try not to have wet dreams sha grin
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by Eapps(f): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
badinfluence:

E pain am sha grin. Look.. our little spat was just a little spat and that's what it would be.
Exactly just a little spat , yes your butt was thoroughly whooped but all the same your recurring headaches is still a mystery don't worry anytime you want to stalk or sulk or clone yourself(pathetic grin) or go crazy without direction on this issue, just recite the following; "its just a little spat" don't worry ehn i shall keep to my promise and make sure i check on you everyday till you're weeping no more
badinfluence:

you don't have to lay false accusations

wink whatever floats your boat raalsinfluence you know, you caring so much about what i think only makes you look more guilty#CommonSense, grin i've caught you its over just try to handle your shame a little more maturely next time undecided see you tomorrow

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by EcoBlitz(m): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
Eapps:

You into comics?
Re: Swing And A Miss: Avengers Age Of Ultron by decepticos(m): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
nice crtic severee, i have my reservations though but since there is so much noise i'll let it go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anto Has Been Evicted From Bbnaija / Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) / Lucy Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.