Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members (34102 Views)

NYSC Medical Certificate: Is HIV Test Compulsory For Prospective Corps Members? / NYSC 2017 Batch A: Important Changes For Prospective Corp Members / NYSC Introduces Monthly Biometric Clearance To Check Ghost Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by noah91(m): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2015
The SW will feel the heat most and d yorubas will b d biggest losers cos they wont b able to serve in their region which is the most peaceful and pursued
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by samusonite: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2015
This will also be very good for you too
www.nairaland.com/2460593/see-reasons-why-most-people
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2015
this na bad market for agents who works for people's preferential posting. gringrin
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2015
if this is officially implemented, that means it has defeated the aim/objective of NYSC.
lagos , Abuja and Akwa ibom will feel the heat the most probably Enugu too.
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by FSU: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

Southwestern states will feel the heat the most!!!

Only Lagos. The rest SW states are thrash

1 Like

Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by Obiwannn: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
lafex:
This is a nice development and highwelcome.

Lest I forget, NYSC should provide provision for voluntary repeat of service also without reduction of the allowee
]

LOL BROS U WICKED OOO grin grin ;DHAHAHA
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by Fellonigerians: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
Laredojohn:
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has introduced a self-deployment system to enable prospective corps members choose where they wish to serve.

This was part of resolutions at the end of the 2015 Batch ‘B’ pre-mobilisation workshop which held in Kaduna.

Similarly, pregnant women, nursing mothers and students undergoing postgraduate studies have been banned from participating in the scheme until they are free to enlist for the service.

The NYSC, in a communique issued at the end of the meeting, said the new system of self-deployment is aimed at addressing the fraudulent activities associated with the previous method of deploying prospective corps members.

“In a bid to tackle the problem of deluge of concessional requests with which the NYSC is being inundated, prospective corps members will henceforth be given the opportunity to choose states of their choice outside their socio-cultural and linguistic areas, using ICT,” the communique said.

It added: “Given the negative implications of assigning invalid or wrong Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) numbers to prospective corps members during the mobilisation process, corps-producing institutions have been advised to always take advantage of the window of opportunity created by the JAMB and regularise the admission of their graduates and advise the affected graduates to activate such numbers before presenting them for mobilisation.

“For us to bring administration nearer to everybody, complaints and issues arising from the online registration from prospective corps members and corps producing institutions will henceforth be lodged with the Deployment and Relocation officers at the NYSC state secretariats for onward transmission to the ICT department for necessary action.

“It was further resolved that pregnant women and nursing mothers and students engaged in postgraduate studies should not bother to enlist for service until they are free to participate effectively.”

The Director General of NYSC, Brig.- Gen. Johnson Olawumi, had on Wednesday at the opening of the workshop announced that henceforth, prospective corps members with First Class degrees and their counterparts who graduated with distinction from the polytechnics, would be posted to the universities for their primary assignments.

The workshop was attended by directors and heads of units at the NYSC, as well as representatives of stakeholders in the education sector which include the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), JAMB, the Nigerian Army, universities, polytechnics, monotechnics and colleges of education.
source:http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nysc-introduces-self-deployment-for-prospective-corps-members/215488/
cc: lalasticlala

And they think that this new style will not be fraudulent activities... It is not the process, but the people...
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by Orikinla(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ojeremi:
Dedicated to extremely busy babe called INTROVERTED

Question is wat happen when the number of turn out graduate in a zone exceed the available spaces....back to square one

I can't believe it I made it FTC
I beg pls encourage me with LIKES and SHARES

How old are you?
11?i
So, making front page on Nairaland is like coming top 10 in your class when you were in primary school?
When you make front page on https://www.pinterest.com/, I will clap for you and when you achieve something like this on http://sowc2015.unicef.org/map/, I will give you a gold medal.

Anyway, have fun on Nairaland like many other boys like you.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by governoragweven: 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
that means there wont be any corp member in the northeast anymore. na who won go die like cow. first to register will get his applied state, once a perticular state is filled by those who registered online on time. it shold then be "unclickable" others can move to the nxt available states period!
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by nawaoooo: 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
Taylor86:
Rubbish
after my 11months in ekiti
even my fellow PDP brother fayose ddnt pay me a kobo
everybody should serve in his State
buhari should serve in ABJ wen he graduates

Lol@ when buhari graduates! From which school?
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
Change everywhre. Hmmn, APC, thanks 4 d change @ d centre
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by arcnomec(m): 4:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
let's analyze this carefully......I'm from the south and schooled at the east......I only have the options of choosing either any state from the west,north and east excluding the state where I schooled.............Again,if u have a friend and he is from the east and you were hoping to meet up in camp,from this formula, the probability of serving in the same state with him is slim.......Gosh .....this pattern is cruel........
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by activelyA(f): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Cool
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by armadeo(m): 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Setaje:
Seems this people don't know lagos is already congested.

Lagos Abuja ph calabar will hear it. Zamfara nasarawa sokoto abakaliki will hear it too.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by Alajimmy(m): 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
good development but we also need increments of the allawee too! do smth abt it!
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by henrixx(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
gsparks01:
u mean officially abi?
since when? even my bro serve for 'house'
bro are you in lagos? How did he do it.... I really wanna work my posting sooo badly
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by gsparks01(m): 8:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
henrixx:
bro are you in lagos? How did he do it.... I really wanna work my posting sooo badly
Nope! sorry can't help u
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by Adet5(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
Someone should kindly help me out, i obtained a regulirization form and was given registration number 05022893HF. If i check the admision status on the jamb site it will bring my name and Department but keep telling me registration not found on regulariztion portal. i am totally confused because i dont knw what to do. Pls help me out. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by Elevation(m): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
sophiadfirst:
if this is officially implemented, that means it has defeated the aim/objective of NYSC.
lagos , Abuja and Akwa ibom will feel the heat the most probably Enugu too.
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by arcnomec(m): 12:43am On Jul 25, 2015
Adet5........your regularization is okay.....I did checked it.......from olanbisi university.... check it in utme 2010 u will see it
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by Adet5(m): 6:54am On Jul 25, 2015
arcnomec:
Adet5........your regularization is okay.....I did checked it.......from olanbisi university.... check it in utme 2010 u will see it

Sir, every other info are correct but that is not my picture, and i cant print my admission letter with another person picture.
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by Kunle106(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2015
Adet5:

Sir, every other info are correct but that is not my picture, and i cant print my admission letter with another person picture.
you are an oouite I guess and I suppose you actually paid for the jamb regularization ryt? I have someone with similar issue in skul, what u have to do is to go to cesap building, u will see whr the jamb no is pasted, check ur year and ur new jamb no, u are to use the new jamb reg pasted. Take note that the new jamb reg will read "no admission given yet" if u try checking the admission status on jamb website. You now have to regularize it by capturing ur fingerprint and uploading ur passport and other data required, after that you can now print the admission letter with ur data on it.
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by iamauxin(m): 11:17am On Jul 25, 2015
Calm your tits...deployment will most likely be after one month...E.g, completing your camp activities in Borno before deploying to Abuja...lolz
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by Adet5(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Kunle106:
you are an oouite I guess and I suppose you actually paid for the jamb regularization ryt? I have someone with similar issue in skul, what u have to do is to go to cesap building, u will see whr the jamb no is pasted, check ur year and ur new jamb no, u are to use the new jamb reg pasted. Take note that the new jamb reg will read "no admission given yet" if u try checking the admission status on jamb website. You now have to regularize it by capturing ur fingerprint and uploading ur passport and other data required, after that you can now print the admission letter with ur data on it.

Yes bro, i am an oouites the old reg num was 05582796cc, and the new one given to me is 05022893hf and it happens to be the only reg num bringing my details except the picture that is not mine.....i dont knw wat to do again about it.
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by Kunle106(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
Adet5:

Yes bro, i am an oouites the old reg num was 05582796cc, and the new one given to me is 05022893hf and it happens to be the only reg num bringing my details except the picture that is not mine.....i dont knw wat to do again about it.
the supposed old one u mean, was it pasted on the notice board too?
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by Adet5(m): 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
Kunle106:
the supposed old one u mean, was it pasted on the notice board too?

Yes sir
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by Kunle106(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
Adet5:

Yes sir
make use of that old one, do it as soon as possible, so you can use it for the nysc pre-mobilization b4 it closes.
Follow this procedure, go to a cafe wit biometric device, open the jamb website, click on regularization, insert the jamb reg, validate it and follow oda instruction that follows.. I hope that helps?
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by Adet5(m): 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
Kunle106:
make use of that old one, do it as soon as possible, so you can use it for the nysc pre-mobilization b4 it closes.
Follow this procedure, go to a cafe wit biometric device, open the jamb website, click on regularization, insert the jamb reg, validate it and follow oda instruction that follows.. I hope that helps?

Sir i am soo sowie for the confusion i am causing here, the reg num i initially used for my utme was 05582796cc, after i paid for regularization fee i was given another reg num which is 05022893hf later that the list of those that paid for regulirization were pasted @ cesap building this reg num ( 05458323if) was pasted for me. Now i av tried the three reg num but none of them is working on the regulirization portal. I am totally confused. Pls help me out
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by Kunle106(m): 7:35am On Jul 28, 2015
Adet5:

Sir i am soo sowie for the confusion i am causing here, the reg num i initially used for my utme was 05582796cc, after i paid for regularization fee i was given another reg num which is 05022893hf later that the list of those that paid for regulirization were pasted @ cesap building this reg num ( 05458323if) was pasted for me. Now i av tried the three reg num but none of them is working on the regulirization portal. I am totally confused. Pls help me out
now dis post is conflicting d ones u posted earlier and is confusing.. You know what? Just go to ICT with the reg no pasted, you will be require to pay a fee for it to be done, or you go to motion ground, I think there are some people who can help u get it done thr too, because it seems to me you don't get the procedure, and if @ the end the reg num isn't working, then you will log complain @ d admission office.. I have a lot of people who have done theirs hitch free..
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by Adet5(m): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kunle106:
now dis post is conflicting d ones u posted earlier and is confusing.. You know what? Just go to ICT with the reg no pasted, you will be require to pay a fee for it to be done, or you go to motion ground, I think there are some people who can help u get it done thr too, because it seems to me you don't get the procedure, and if @ the end the reg num isn't working, then you will log complain @ d admission office.. I have a lot of people who have done theirs hitch free..

Pls can i av ur digit or whatsapp me on 08077854900 for better discussion
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by Kunle106(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
Adet5:

Pls can i av ur digit or whatsapp me on 08077854900 for better discussion
check ur whatsapp
Re: NYSC Introduces Self-deployment For Prospective Corps Members by henrixx(m): 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
iamauxin:
Calm your tits...deployment will most likely be after one month...E.g, completing your camp activities in Borno before deploying to Abuja...lolz
hello bro.... Can't it be done before camping? .... I really want to serve in lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elderly Grandfather Rocks NYSC Outfit With His Walking Stick.See Reactions(pics) / Corper Appreciates His Mother In A Unique Way As He Passes Out (Photos) / Couple Who Met During NYSC Set To Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.