Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt (6332 Views)

3 Things That Make Women Addicted To You Like Crack NO 3 Is Very Important / 8 Ways To Know That You've Found A True Gentleman. / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
devonpaul:

My points are human version. This is how a humanely male human should behave towards a lady she loves. Women deserves all d caring and affection. They are fragile human beings. Treat dem as such. There s no such thing as naija version
Okay sir
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by devonpaul(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
lefulefu:

this does not work in naija ooo..maybe overseas.
our ladies love u when u act like a thug.na dem say dem wan date a bad boy cheesy
why not, im d type of guy to do all of these things. immature girls want bad boys because they actually dont know what they want..
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by Lilswaghanxum(m): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
NA ONLY IF THE FOOD NO SWEET NA COS NA THE LAST FOOD ME AND MA BROS THE ALWAYS FIGHT FOR HER
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by devonpaul(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
ivyy:
when he cuts my meat into small chunks before I eat it, hmmmm romantic grin
Ive done this before tho, so lovely. but for my grown up cousin sis. she told me am acting like her boyfriend and i replied, if ur boyfriend is this nice, marry him
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by 5minsmadness: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
THESE. DON'T. WORK.HERE.
You'll be friendzoned faster than u can say "badguy"
Talking from experience.
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by timm1990(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Op fall my hand gan sha
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by flocelng(f): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
octopusfreaky:
[size=16pt]no 4 though,,dose stubborn guys I know will not for once agree ,,you must either watch football or nothing else,,[/size]
you are right sis. It is either football or nothing
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by devonpaul(m): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
flocelng:
you are right sis. It is either football or nothing
imagine!!!!
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by devonpaul(m): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
timm1990:
Op fall my hand gan sha
Lolz how na?
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Op if me see any guy for this naija do all this things for me, me go dey really suspicious o... Bcoz eh, e get one wey me be get wey do all those and more but e come spoil am when him tear me slap bcoz I take him time. Na there and then I pack my kaya.... But age diff been much sha.....
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by devonpaul(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Thoniameek:
Op if me see any guy for this naija do all this things for me, me go dey really suspicious o... Bcoz eh, e get one wey me be get wey do all those and more but e come spoil am when him tear me slap bcoz I take him time. Na there and then I pack my kaya.... But age diff been much sha.....
Wow!!! tear u slap? because u took his time?? which kind time him get? na Rolex abi na Michael Kors?? even Gods time wey be d vest sef we dey steal am yet we never reciev slap.. The guy is a nuisance.. but u dont have to be suspicious of any guy that does all this things, truth is there are some few good guys out there, well cultured and brought up.. i do most of this things for my mum and sister tho so its really no biggie. find a guy dat repects you. irrespective of d age difference, for no reason should any guy lay a hand on a woman
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
devonpaul:

Wow!!! tear u slap? because u took his time?? which kind time him get? na Rolex abi na Michael Kors?? even Gods time wey be d vest sef we dey steal am yet we never reciev slap.. The guy is a nuisance..

Lol, yeah thanks
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by devonpaul(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Thoniameek:

Lol, yeah thanks
Welcome, am single and searching tho.. and i posses all this skills and inborn talent grin
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
devonpaul:

Welcome, am single and searching tho.. and i posses all this skills and inborn talent grin

Yeah right, typical
Won't say I didn't see that coming, but ahhh - am not *whispering* coz I think someone found me smiley
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
devonpaul:

My points are human version. This is how a humanely male human should behave towards a lady she loves. Women deserves all d caring and affection. They are fragile human beings. Treat dem as such. There s no such thing as naija version
sharap! Dnt ever try all this with a Nigerian girl or better still nairaland gurls cos they re local and would see your act as dat of a maga.play safe brotha
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by devonpaul(m): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
AlphaMoi:
sharap! Dnt ever try all this with a Nigerian girl or better still nairaland gurls cos they re local and would see your act as dat of a maga.play safe brotha
What dafuk is a nairaland girl? U came here to look for girls? Sorry is ur case, there are no girls online here. Sorry to say. Sorry to say but if u meet any dats a girl, nothing stops u from treating her as such. Ladies are ladies irrespective where u got her from
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
devonpaul:

What dafuk is a nairaland girl? U came here to look for girls? Sorry is ur case, there are no girls online here. Sorry to say. Sorry to say but if u meet any dats a girl, nothing stops u from treating her as such. Ladies are ladies irrespective where u got her from
Lol.so far,like a brother conversing with another brother,have you a seen any Lady on nairaland,i mean with a complete carriage and comportment?? No quarels,av you?
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by devonpaul(m): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Thoniameek:

Yeah right, typical
Won't say I didn't see that coming, but ahhh - am not *whispering* coz I think someone found me smiley
Lol, am only kidding too.. Not into all dat on here.. U didn't really get d sarcasm. I got u there. Amean, most girls on here don't really understand sarcstic when its bn thrown. Still boss ya'll wt dat tongue
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by devonpaul(m): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
AlphaMoi:
Lol.so far,like a brother conversing with another brother,have you a seen any Lady on nairaland,i mean with a complete carriage and comportment?? No quarels,av you?
Don't even try to push ur luck, most of them are guys. Iv uncovered a lot of dem thru d numbers dey give me. I just tend to play along, they don't know I av my own little way of identifying thee details of a mobile number
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
devonpaul:

Don't even try to push ur luck, most of them are guys. Iv uncovered a lot of dem thru d numbers dey give me. I just tend to play along, they don't know I av my own little way of identifying thee details of a mobile number
grin seriously Nawa..i know some 1 on 1 tho but they steal others pic and use as theirs but who cares..am only sure they aint ladies but girls
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
devonpaul:

Lol, am only kidding too.. Not into all dat on here.. U didn't really get d sarcasm. I got u there. Amean, most girls on here don't really understand sarcstic when its bn thrown. Still boss ya'll wt dat tongue

Yeah yeah....
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by devonpaul(m): 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
AlphaMoi:
grin seriously Nawa..i know some 1 on 1 tho but they steal others pic and use as theirs but who cares..am only sure they aint ladies but girls
Am tired of trying, I don't even wanna know u if u are not in my city.I only gat few soft spot for some cos of their intellectuals. Asides dat, I jusst laff nd move on. These peeps aint real ma nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by swtdrms(m): 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
These clearly prove that am gentle man to the core.....shinning teeth rushing to the bank to collect money for being a gentleman. On a serios note, any gal who'l come and propose me should also come to the table with good qualities to complement my gentlemanless so that it'l be a win win and not a lose win.....una hear?
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by damilareoye: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
hummmmm..... learning... grin
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by jidal14: 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by kokoA(m): 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Any guy who does all these in Naija is a player.
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by loomer: 12:35am On Jul 25, 2015
I think I'm in love with a girl I can't remember her name
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by chigoizie7(m): 2:09am On Jul 25, 2015
I would rather remain an agbero
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by fagbohun4j(m): 4:27am On Jul 25, 2015
Not in this part of the world jare. No matter what you do to show them you are a gentleman, they'll stil stray like a wayward dog.
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by devonpaul(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2015
Thoniameek:

Yeah right, typical
OYINDA, my paddy.. i see u there oooo. na joke sha, u know

1 Like

Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by devonpaul(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2015
swtdrms:
These clearly prove that am gentle man to the core.....shinning teeth rushing to the bank to collect money for being a gentleman. On a serios note, any gal who'l come and propose me should also come to the table with good qualities to complement my gentlemanless so that it'l be a win win and not a lose win.....una hear?
Legit
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
devonpaul:

why not, im d type of guy to do all of these things. immature girls want bad boys because they actually dont know what they want..
bros in naija our ladies treat nice guys as mugus or best dey will friendzone such guys.remember rihanna and beyouncy preach about bad boys being the best and our ladies listen to dem a lot.guy just take a look around u and u go see wetin i dey talk about.our ladies love chasing after cultists and corrupt politicians and if u ask dem the reason why they will tell u dat rugged guys turn dem on and make dem feel protected.its only white girls who love gentlemen and dats why a white girl will never tolorate a wife beater.wetin op post for here only happens in western countries and certainly not in naija.our ladies love u to be rugged,tough and heartless like shaka zulu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Girl Is Prettier?(pic) / Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o. / Konji Gang!!!see What This Big Boob Chioma Is Doing With Her Lesbian Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.