Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt (6350 Views)

3 Things That Make Women Addicted To You Like Crack NO 3 Is Very Important / 8 Ways To Know That You've Found A True Gentleman. / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by devonpaul(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
lefulefu:

bros in naija our ladies treat nice guys as mugus or best dey will friendzone such guys.remember rihanna and beyouncy preach about bad boys being the best and our ladies listen to dem a lot.guy just take a look around u and u go see wetin i dey talk about.our ladies love chasing after cultists and corrupt politicians and if u ask dem the reason why they will tell u dat rugged guys turn dem on and make dem feel protected.its only white girls who love gentlemen and dats why a white girl will never tolorate a wife beater.wetin op post for here only happens in western countries and certainly not in naija.our ladies love u to be rugged,tough and heartless like shaka zulu.
bull shit.. if u av not come across any grl dat appreciates that appreciates all this thing i listed. u are either an undergraduate or u are among the wrong people. change ur circle.. i know girls who appreciates all this thing and hell yeah they all in nigeria.
Re: 9 Habits Of A True Gentleman That Make Women Melt by Idydarling(f): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

How dare you!
Didn't you go to school?
It's SAUCE tongue
yeye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Message For Those Dating Married Men. / Rapper, Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Skimpy Underwear In New Photo. / She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.