Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (friday - 24/7//15)- SETTLED - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (friday - 24/7//15)- SETTLED (360 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: (friday Oct 2nd 2015) - STEALING FROM GOD / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (FRIDAY 31ST JULY 2015) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (friday - 10/7//15)- PRAYER PROVOKES BLESS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (friday - 24/7//15)- SETTLED by dallyemmy: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Friday - 24/7//15)- SETTLED

1.Father, thank you for all you have done for us in the past conventions of your church.

2.Father,we ask that this year's convention, starting from, 3rd - 9th, August,2015,at the Redemption Camp,Mowe,Ogun state,will be most outstanding in power, miracles, wonders and signs.

3.Thank you Father for your promises, which are 'yea' and 'amen',and your words, which are forever settled in heaven.

4.Father,let every sin delaying the manifestations of your glory and promises in my life be blotted out by your mercy.

5.Father,let every counsel of the enemy over my life and destiny come to null and void and of no effect.

6.Father,let every weapon fashioned against me,my business,my ministry, my family,be rendered obsolete.

7.Father,arise and frustrate every attempt of the enemy to manipulate or delay the manifestations of my glory.

8.Father,let all your plans and promises for my life begin to manifest and be fulfilled NOW,in jesus name.

9.Father,every power that is saying there is no way for me,use his/her life to create a way for me in Jesus name.

10.Father,let every satanic decree, incantations,enchantments,evil devices working against my life and destiny be reversed and go back to sender.

11.Father,let every owner of evil load in my life and family,use their head to carry there own evil load in Jesus name.

12.I decree that my greatness is settled. My tomorrow will be alright. It shall be well with me and my family, and I will end well in Jesus’ Name.

13.Your Personal Petitions.(Phil 4:6)
14. In Jesus name I pray.(Jn 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

The Devil Always Makes Mistakes. / What Are The Lawful Impediment That Can Stop Wedding Of A Man And A Woman / How Justifiable Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.