Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife (90132 Views)

When Whistle-Blowing Is More Lucrative Than Being A Governor (Hilarious Photos) / 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai / Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by kayo80(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:
that is because that first pic was taken from a higher ground. Any dress except turtle neck would show same if viewed from above.

Looking at it from the front, it's an ok dress. No need to be sensational.

Hmm! That's true sha. Are you into photography? I like the way you analyzed it.

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dressed like a video hoe in a rap video.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by cococandy(f): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
kayo80:

Hmm! That's true sha. Are you into photography? I like the way you analyzed it.

Not into photography. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2015
The color is wrong. Too catchy.

The style is not conservative for a formal meeting and I don't care if it was a Channel dress it looks better on Hollywood Boulevard

Well she is after all a hoe.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
mrvitalis:
Please. .. ... there is nothing wrong with it from my side..... . Please get a life

Have you not heard the saying that states you can't take a wh0re to the white house dressed like a wh0re?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by kaymighty: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
kayo80:
This is the way Edo state's first lady, wife of Oshiomole dressed to the white house on Buhari's trip to America. Do you think this is appropriate?

Anyway, for the men that have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on bbm- 56163832

Nothing bad in her dressing, remember she is a foreigner also.
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Truckpusher(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
Beremx:
SO you want her to wear iro and buba and tie gele? First lady get levels abeg!

Wailing wailers stop wailing!!!
When are you going to look in the mirror and see how dumb you sound all the time ?

4 Likes

Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hell no
Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by mrvitalis(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
WombRaiders:

Have you not heard the saying that states you can't take a wh0re to the white house dressed like a wh0re?
Have u had the saying. .. .... who cares what you think
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by YerYer: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
It sucks to be her, everywhere she goes, people will see her as a "trophy wife". What a shame

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Johnnoo(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
kayo80:
This is the way Edo state's first lady, wife of Oshiomole dressed to the white house on Buhari's trip to America. Do you think this is appropriate

Sho...which one be your own You wan make she tie wrapper
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by adedayourt(m): 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
dats d age shes in, am sure at 50+ she wont wear dis again

plus ders no crime in lookin good fr ur hubby, either hes a gov or gateman
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Empress2014(f): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Nice gown
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by sauceEEP(m): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Damn!!!! Her backside make sense....
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
mrvitalis:

Have u had the saying. .. .... who cares what you think

Your governor took an ashewoe to the white house .

I hail una for Edo, the capital of Naples.

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Lilimax(f): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
tpiadotcom:
As a muslim, is his wife even supposed to be dressing like that?
Oshiomole is no longer a Muslim. His late wife converted him to Catholic. embarassed
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
adedayourt:
dats d age shes in, am sure at 50+ she wont wear dis again

plus ders no crime in lookin good fr ur hubby, either hes a gov or gateman

The rule is that you wear what you can to church to the white house and not what you will to the Titty Bar

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by ahamonyeka(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
She is still a young girl naw or what do you expect?abeg make una leave this young lady alone atleast osho baba is not complaining.

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by IamforGod: 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
Is it my eyes or this Iara girl is not fine to me at all!

Nigerians can overhype just becos she's not from this country?

Oga oooo

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Onlymewakacum(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
kayo80:
This is the way Edo state's first lady, wife of Oshiomole dressed to the white house on Buhari's trip to America. Do you think this is appropriate?

Anyway, for the men that have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on bbm- 56163832

Abeg free the woman.
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Bishopjoshua99: 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
DuchessLily:
Chai! Men and jealousy... See d way Oshiomhole is shielding his wife front and back in the first pic , so that non of those guys there can touch even her hand cheesy
grin
DuchessLily:
Chai! Men and jealousy... See d way Oshiomhole is shielding his wife front and back in the first pic , so that non of those guys there can touch even her hand cheesy
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Lilimax(f): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
Whatever makes her hubby happy she has to wear. embarassed
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by valyzubxx(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
That's her selling point now! Op, what's your selling point? undecided undecided
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Obascoetubi: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by bigiyaro(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
u want her to dress like mama peace?
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by zudozz: 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2015
wt a waste of To+0!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by adedayourt(m): 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
WombRaiders:

The rule is that you wear what you can to church to the white house and not what you will to the Titty Bar

nd who says she cant wear dat to church

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by kenedy175(m): 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
See Oshiomoles eyes like that of a neapolitan mastiff
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by zinnyoung120(f): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
how does she look
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by brixton: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Op, you have not seen nothing o! My state' First Lady want to knack Rochas and Rochas sef didn't dull at all

1 Like

Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by ROCKJ1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
Op, Pls mind your business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Moment Dino Melaye Fainted, Dragged On The Floor As He Surrenders To Police / Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) / President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.