Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,268 members, 7,957,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife (90451 Views)

When Whistle-Blowing Is More Lucrative Than Being A Governor (Hilarious Photos) / 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai / Shettima Visits Late Borno Deputy Governor's Wife, Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2015
tpiadotcom:

well, na oshio cause this kind comment for himself.

whose league is higher?

I don't mean to be mean. How long have they been married?
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by lightdotcom: 8:43am On Jul 25, 2015
Truth be told that red dressing doesn't look good enough for such a visitation.
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by jamex93(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2015
Dindondin:
A fine man can steal her. Another richer man can steal her

no b small war go happen o
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by graciandubuisi(f): 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
kayo80:
This is the way Edo state's first lady, wife of Oshiomole dressed to the white house on Buhari's trip to America. Do you think this is appropriate?

Make tie wrapper abi? Abegiii
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by ayo4lahanyahoo: 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
That's what you see when an old man marries a 21st century woman. The contrast can be unbearable. They are from different generation and culture so they can't blend.
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Miaraka: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
Wow, Mr Governor! She's what we used to call a paragon of human perfection during my school days. Let me have another look at her, if you don't mind Mr Governor! That notwithstanding, hiding certain things to take care of the interests of the conservative nature of government, might not be a bad idea.
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by tpiadotcom: 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I don't mean to be mean. How long have they been married?

its not certain.

They alone would know that. The info is not available to the public.

sometimes the media says one thing and the subjects of the articles say another.
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by arabianights: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
tpiadotcom:
As a muslim, is his wife even supposed to be dressing like that?

are u sure he is still a muslim? as i can prove other wise.please reconfirm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adams_Oshiomhole

Read the first paragraph on his tribute to his late wife

http://saharareporters.com/2010/12/20/my-dear-clara-tribute-your-husband-adams-aliyu-oshiomhole
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by neocortex: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
Even though I believe that a woman can wear whatever she loves to , it is unbecoming
for a woman who is supposed to be a role model to girls in her state to dress irresponsibly.
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by free13: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
grin
Re: Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 28, 2015
TRADELYN:
grin grin grin
Once you have anything against the APC government, you are called 'A wailing wailer.' undecided
.............. Once you have anything against President Buhari, a man who is destined to bring the desired change to Our dear country and set Nigeria on the right path to Greatness, a wailing wailer is who you are! That is just the truth Mr!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives / Kyari Is A Billionaire With Posh Houses, Sells Seized Cars - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.