Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara (50241 Views)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Wedding Of Bayo Omoboriowo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by cupidhero(m): 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
Na shame make oshobaba dey read newspaper.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by fransixe(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
whether we like am or not....he's the man she chose to marry cus of his money! other finer boys wey get money dey na, maybe osho baba sabi work small... grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Rexnegro(m): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
adanduka:
Okoroojiocha should adjust his legs. He is clearly encroaching. wink
Lol , bro are u a forestry student or u re a professional forester ? I ask because that word "encroach" isn't a day to day word.....it is commonly used in forestry...I am forester that's why am asking tho. Nice bro u re a good observer. Meanwhile okorocha can't take her from osho , all those fine sweet olosho girls in owerri. Never finish na ?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Brightology2:
K

K for kite.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Nickymezor(f): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
coolestrogue:
I strongly recommend oshomhole to be doing adverts for; Black soap(ose dudu) and black jelly
grin grin...ur very hilarious indeed
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by christinie(f): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
Rexnegro:

Lol , bro are u a forestry student or u re a professional forester ? I ask because that word "encroach" isn't a day to day word.....it is commonly used in forestry...I am forester that's why am asking tho. Nice bro u re a good observer. Meanwhile okorocha can't take her from osho , all those fine sweet olosho girls in owerri. Never finish na ?
encroaching on land is a term we use daily.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by cornoil(m): 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
Why Oshiomole's wife dressing bitchy now? Dis doesn't befit the first lady now, she's a role model to the youths. Oshiomole can't definitely accept this kind of dressing from a Nigerian woman it shows Oshiomole begged to marry her and can't control her.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
interesting

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Neplusultra(f): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
See comments cheesy Oshio was boxed to a side
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Ramcie(f): 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sorry for derailing the thread someone please help. I can't view pictures again on my UC Browser. All the pictures posted on Nairaland can't be viewed and also other blogs on this application. It started about a week ago. I use an iPhone 6. Thanks
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by tpiadotcom: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
Was she photoshopped into the picture?

Why the different colours?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by faithdee(f): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
LIVE: Malaysia XI 1-1 Liverpool – Follow the pre-season match here
JOIN US LIVE http://www.gethopemagazine.com/Sports/Match/140/Malaysia-vs-Liverpool
(Our live coverage updates automatically)

72.33Substitution, Liverpool. Sheyi Ojo replaces Divock Origi. Substitution, Liverpool. Jordan Rossiter replaces Lucas Leiva.

71.10Attempt saved. James Milner (Liverpool) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Adam Lallana.

70.00Substitution, Malaysia XI. Christie Jayaseelan replaces Patrick Wleh because of an injury.

69.00Attempt blocked. Charles Chad (Malaysia XI) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Zah Rahan Krangar

67.19Home side down to 10-men temporarily, with Wleh down on the sidelines with his replacement due imminently. Nevertheless, they maintain a sustained spell of pressure as Tie looks to cross from the right, but his attempt is blocked before the Reds get the ball away.

65.20James Milner (Liverpool) wins a free kick on the left wing.

63.44Delay in match Patrick Wleh (Malaysia XI) because of an injury.

61.38Milner's cross finds Lovren's head, but he's penalised for climbing over the back of his marker.

61.12Lallana finds space and shoots, but his deflection off of Bikana's leg puts it onto the top of the crossbar and out for a corner. The original shot may just have been sneaking into the bottom corner too.

60.44 Ibe is back up on his feet, with a free-kick around 35-yards from goal for Henderson. At least, it looks like it will be the captain, until he runs down the flank and allows Milner to clip a ball over the wall and towards him. He gets to the byline and clips a cross into the box, where Lovren heads over the bar from close-range. Another wasted opportunity.

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Bonuwa: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Chai dis gal don like okorocha
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by gsalvatore: 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Oshiomole no be Guy man.

These our delegates looks no sweet for eye at all. They just look anyhow for most pictures...
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by ElFenomeno1: 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Rochas looking scruffy..... Just look at the collars looking to take flight! LOL
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by politicalpastor: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
3].[/quote
I hope she has not be the official first lady in edo state? Let her remain the wife of edo state governor. On the other hand. Adams ugly sha.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by reubenobi(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
if obama talk to osho wife,na once she go just open leg

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by ZUBY77(m): 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
naza9ja:
Why is Rochas looking so uncomfortable?

Cant you see Lara was trying to seduce him in front of Camera.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by possibilita(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Okorocha b like am jst use leg fee d fresh air now wey oshomole no dey look.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by biafrakwenu(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
Okorocha don take style use leg dey enter another man wife o. Oshiomole no comot ur eye for ur left side abeg o.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by darlenese(f): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
...........And they lived happily never after ..... cry

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
akwabassey:

Madam Iara, you are now the wife of a Nigerian Governor, your dress sense matters a lot. Next time wear things that potray you in good light.
Your hosts(The Americans) had women on their respective teams during your visit, did you see any dressed as you were dressed?

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by seangy4konji: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
All i see is money.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by adanduka: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Rexnegro:

No Sir. I am not a forester. Now that I have learnt it is a common forestry term, thanks for letting me borrow your vocab. wink
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by TolaniLuv: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
I swear Osho marry dis woman for the boiz
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Sweetlemon(f): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Akoja360:
Lolzz the ethopian prostitute keeps looking tormented by the day I dnt blame her sha what do you expect when you keep waking up next to an oracle ..
Yiiiiissshhhh

Why won't she look tormented when disgusting elements like you will keep tormenting her with your vile words
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by hitleraldof(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
adanduka:
Okoroojiocha should adjust his legs. He is clearly encroaching. wink
his stomach won't let him close his legs

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by ylaa(f): 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
E B LIKE SAY ADAMS O. IS BLINDED BY LOVE; ROCHAS LEG IS TAPPING CURRENT FROM ADAMS WIFE. wink wink
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by oshaosha2014(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
She fits Okorocha more. She looks very uncomfortable sitting close to her ugly hubby grin

No man looks ugly.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by adanduka: 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
hitleraldof:
his stomach won't let him close his legs
grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Why won't she look tormented when disgusting elements like you will keep tormenting her with your vile words
lolzz pkele deary no crwwy again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack / 2015 State Governorship Election Monitoring Thread / They Tried To Entrap Peter Obi With Women, Dug Into His Bank Accounts — LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.