Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara (50242 Views)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Wedding Of Bayo Omoboriowo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by oshaosha2014(m): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
priscaoge:
They remind me of "Black and White" TV tongue

Girls be getting married to their ancestors since the days of John the Baptist embarassed

Is there anything wrong in connecting to your ancestor?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Bruno3000(m): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
priscaoge:
They remind me of "Black and White" TV tongue

Girls be getting married to their ancestors since the days of John the Baptist embarassed
u gat me laughing...
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by tpiadotcom: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
TolaniLuv:
I swear Osho marry dis woman for the boiz

No, its for lurv
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by mychiveous(f): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
Akoja360:
Lolzz the ethopian prostitute keeps looking tormented by the day I dnt blame her sha what do you expect when you keep waking up next to an oracle ..
Yiiiiissshhhh
She is from cape verde not ethopia. Just imagine calling someone's wife a prostitute.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by mychiveous(f): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
Akoja360:
Lolzz the ethopian prostitute keeps looking tormented by the day I dnt blame her sha what do you expect when you keep waking up next to an oracle ..
Yiiiiissshhhh
She is from cape verde not ethopia. Just imagine, calling someone's wife a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by abagoro(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
With the level of obsession for this lady, Osho should reduce her level of exposure to Nigerian ever randy politicians. Some may offer irresistible gifts to get there. Beautiful wife = ugly wahala.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by harry509: 4:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
akwabassey:
it's well. God created us wit his own image....
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2015

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
mychiveous:
She is from cape verde not ethopia. Just imagine calling someone's wife a prostitute.
is olosho any better to you because either ways she's a ho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by azidomedogo: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Adams Adams.you take style like fresh yellow banana
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Rexnegro(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
christinie:
encroaching on land is a term we use daily.
Yeah especially in a reserved area meant for wild species of animals....
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Akuneshiobike(m): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
This Iara kondo go make sense oo! Just dey imagine how Osho go dey lash her.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by vislabraye(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
akwabassey:

O boy, see sexiness. shocked . Reminds me if Sharon Stone in basic instincts.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
The mod that put this on front page is high on expired weed , where is the hot picture of Oshiomole and his wife ?. The proper heading should be picture of Oshiomole and his hot wife.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by chrisbaby24(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Haha..okorocha be like..:some people no dey fear God...hw dis fine girl go jus see dis SMEAGOL marry say na his husband...ohhh...na waooo.... grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by tuscani: 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
its is obviously the beauty of this lady that is making osho baba to be saying anything he likes.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Moana(f): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2015
okorocha na fine boy embarassed
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Orikinla(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
firstEVA:
She fits Okorocha more. She looks very uncomfortable sitting close to her ugly hubby grin

[size=48pt]WHEN YOU GET TO OSHIO BABA'S AGE, YOU GO WORWOR PASS AM.[/size]
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by martinschikody(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
chai chai okoro his falling already, see smile 4rm our govnor face. women I troway sir lut
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by tpiadotcom: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
make dem put this lady beside orikinla, I wan see if oshio go allow, or if the woman go dey interested.

orikinla, you reach?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by martinschikody(m): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
our governor wife is romancing okorocha leg chai I don see something. kai naija sweet die
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by bummyla(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
No Comment for now!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by tpiadotcom: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
waiting for the next batch of pictures!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
cant okorocha dress simple for once?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by jidebaba69(m): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
[quote author=akwabassey post=36225903].[/quote

Na wa ooo
I hope this woman won't kill our Adams ooooh
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Berrypie(f): 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
It is Lara and no Iara, OP take note.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by nkemdi89(f): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
D woman no sabi eitquette she suppose to cross her leg to the other side cos that's where her husband is sitted.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by udmydearest(f): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
[ quote author=ilobasama post=36226679]W[/quote]for wickedness
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin tongue
udmydearest:
[ quote author=ilobasama post=36226679]Wfor wickedness
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by ojomamah: 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Edo no d carry last oh
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by bionictino(m): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Chai .......see legs !!! But oshiomole be like driver to d babe sha. Lolllzzzz
Re: Caption This Picture Of Oshiomhole And Iara by bionictino(m): 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
I norva still knw y small men go dey like BIG tins.....lolllzzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Dailymail Used Amara Ajuzie's Photo As One Of Those Missing In Nice Attack / 2015 State Governorship Election Monitoring Thread / List Of Nigerians That Want To Be President In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.