Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari (18173 Views)

Senate Forgery: Police Submit Fresh Report, Indict Saraki, Ekweremadu - Punch / Low Savings: Okonjo-iweala Did Not Indict The Jonathan Administration / Panel Of Inquiry Forced To Indict Amaechi – Member Reveals As He Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by SouthernBreeze(m): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
To Failuredinho
ilawanson44:
[size=18pt]Dulladihno to Slowadihno to Liardihno to Denialdihno[/size]

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by Billygee2u: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
a coward is one who always deny his words and keep mute when is time to battle terrorists.

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by faithdee(f): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
LIVE: Malaysia XI 1-1 Liverpool – Follow the pre-season match here
JOIN US LIVE http://www.gethopemagazine.com/Sports/Match/140/Malaysia-vs-Liverpool
(Our live coverage updates automatically)

72.33Substitution, Liverpool. Sheyi Ojo replaces Divock Origi. Substitution, Liverpool. Jordan Rossiter replaces Lucas Leiva.

71.10Attempt saved. James Milner (Liverpool) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Adam Lallana.

70.00Substitution, Malaysia XI. Christie Jayaseelan replaces Patrick Wleh because of an injury.

69.00Attempt blocked. Charles Chad (Malaysia XI) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Zah Rahan Krangar

67.19Home side down to 10-men temporarily, with Wleh down on the sidelines with his replacement due imminently. Nevertheless, they maintain a sustained spell of pressure as Tie looks to cross from the right, but his attempt is blocked before the Reds get the ball away.

65.20James Milner (Liverpool) wins a free kick on the left wing.

63.44Delay in match Patrick Wleh (Malaysia XI) because of an injury.

61.38Milner's cross finds Lovren's head, but he's penalised for climbing over the back of his marker.

61.12Lallana finds space and shoots, but his deflection off of Bikana's leg puts it onto the top of the crossbar and out for a corner. The original shot may just have been sneaking into the bottom corner too.

60.44 Ibe is back up on his feet, with a free-kick around 35-yards from goal for Henderson. At least, it looks like it will be the captain, until he runs down the flank and allows Milner to clip a ball over the wall and towards him. He gets to the byline and clips a cross into the box, where Lovren heads over the bar from close-range. Another wasted opportunity.

Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by politicalpastor: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
quote. You are my personal person. If I know you. I will be your friend.
The decision of the United States not to sell weapon to Nigeria government when they're trying to stop the terrorists simply means they are against the nation nigeria. Truth be told.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by chiedu7: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
[size=14pt]NIGERIANS ARE YOU SURE GMB WANTS TO STOP BOKO HARAM?

AFTERALL HE THEY SHOULD NOT BE KILLED.
[/size]

Former Head of Military Ruler and Chieftain of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, Major General Muhammadu Buhari has asked the Federal Government to stop the clampdown of Boko Haram insurgents, saying Niger Delta Militants were never killed or properties belonging to them destroyed.

Buhari who spoke on Sunday on a Liberty Radio programme, Guest of the Week monitored said accused the government of killing and destroying houses belonging to Boko Haram members while the Niger Delta militants get special treatment.

The former dictator said that unlike the special treatment given to the Niger Delta militants by the federal government, the Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished by government.

While accusing President Jonathan of failing from the beginning to address the security situation in the country, Buhari said he has never been in support of the state of emergency in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa state.

According to Buhari “what is responsible for the security situation in the country is caused by the activities of Niger Delta militants. Every Nigerian that is familiar with what is happening knows this. The Niger Delta militants started it all.

“What happened is that the governors of the Niger Delta region at that time wanted to win their elections. So they recruited the youths and gave them guns and bullets and used them against their opponents to win elections by force.

“After the elections were over, they asked the boys to return the guns; the boys refused to return the guns. Because of that, the allowance that was being given to the youths by the governors during that time was stopped.

“The youths resorted to kidnapping oil workers and were collecting dollars as ransom. Now a boy of 18 to 20 years was getting about 500 dollars in a week, why will he go to school and spend 20 years to study and then come back and get employed by government to be paid N100,000 a month, that is if he is lucky to get employment.

“So kidnapping becomes very rampant in the South -South and the South -East. They kidnapped people and were collecting money.

“How did Boko Haram start? We know that their leader, Mohammed Yusuf started his militant and the police couldn’t control them and the army was invited. He was arrested by soldiers and handed over to the police.

“The appropriate thing to do, according to the law, was for the police to carry out investigations and charge him to court for prosecution, but they killed him, his in-law was killed, they went and demolished their houses.

“Because of that, his supporters resorted to what they are doing today.

You see in the case of the Niger Delta militants, the late President Umaru Musa Yar’adua sent an aeroplane to bring them, he sat down with them and discussed with them, they were cajoled, and they were given money and granted amnesty.

“They were trained in some skills and were given employment, but the ones in the north were being killed and their houses were being demolished.

They are different issues, what brought this? It is injustice”.

While fielding questions in English in the same programme, Buhari said that the promoters of the All Progressive Congress (APC) were aware of the challenges ahead of them in an effort to get the party registered, saying “the road to merger is quite rough.

“The ruling party, with its enormous resources and its capacity for coercion has seen it as a threat and they have said it. Personally, I came to realise since 2007 that Nigerians believe that the only way to stabilise the system of multi-party democracy is for the opposition parties that have representatives right from Councillors to the National Assembly come together to deliver their constituencies democratically.

This is the only way you can counter PDP’s enormous physical and material influence in the country”

He expressed optimism that the All Progressive Congress will be registered saying “by nature, I am an optimist. If I were not an optimist, I will not attempt to contest the presidency three times and end up in the Supreme Court three times. I believe we are going to be registered.

“There is a law guiding party registration which states that you must have your headquarters in the nation’s capital that can be identified by INEC and you must have a convention. All the three parties involved have held their conventions and have agreed to forsake our existing parties and go for APC.

“At the national level, we must have those who will run the party. As soon as we meet these criteria and INEC acknowledge that, 30 days after the acknowledgement, we are APC whether INEC write us and give us the registration or not”.
Share On:

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by komek(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Femi
Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by Karleb(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
I guess this is synonymous to the $1 = N1 brouhaha.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
When your president has dementia and alzheimers he tend to forget the things he said. Buhari will one day abusse Vladimir Putin by mistake and that will be the end of Nigeria because we will be Nuked

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by Excellentmind: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Mr dolapo, denying again!

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by Obijulius: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
APC supporters make an ideal case for studying human depravity.

You have said it all.

See their funny responses.

grin grin

Surulere2:
can someone tell this man to shut up and work?? i meam walk the talking na..

today i will do this, tomoro i will not do that.. haba na! its getting to 4 months and we are still giving him time ..

see my people be it TANOIDS OR APC folks i dont care,we are all interested in progrss of this country and that e must achieve.. i mean its more than 3 months and we are still waiting..

a whole country with more than 100million population is being run without ministers or proper planning..the economy is halt and we are still giving him time.. on what really?? he went to visit obama and spent more than 2.2billion,came back with no tangible thing..

QUOTE ME AND DYEEEEEEEE

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by free37: 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
Baba one chance .

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by donsmall94(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
UncleJudax:

Boy, shut dafuq up! Aren't you ashame of the incessant rebuttals?

This is heartbreaking!

Another wailer spotted
Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by Idrismusty97(m): 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Surulere2:
can someone tell this man to shut up and work?? i mean walk the talking na..

today i will do this, tomoro i will not do that.. haba na! its getting to 4 months and we are still giving him time ..

see my people be it TANOIDS OR APC folks i dont care,we are all interested in progress of this country and that we must achieve.. i mean its more than 3 months and we are still waiting..

a whole country with more than 100million population is being run without ministers or proper planning..the economy is in halt and we are still giving him time.. on what really?? he went to visit obama with apc criminals and spent more than 2.2billion,came back with no tangible thing..

QUOTE ME AND DYEEEEEEEE

The fact that you are so expectant of Buhari Even in his first 3months shows you place high hopes on him, I am impress with the focus and great attentions aim at my amiable president. It is actually good for democracy and will set Nigeria back on track, No one cares about Jonathan until after his 2nd year in office.
Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by doctokwus: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
They will always distort his statements; the wailing wailers.
But one thing I have come to admire PMB for, apart from his other qualities, is that he ain't bothered or distracted.
They say when u fight against a rotten system,the beneficiaries of that system and all those that become sycophants in d hope of feeding from the crumbs,would try to fight back with lies, distortions and even physical harm attacks.
PMB we are right behind you and know u would succeed, beyond even expectations and be the best president never ever had.
Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by onatisi(m): 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
kilode100:

I tire for the Baba o..
Dollar just dey rise dey goooo..
next week ,grandpa buhari is travelling out again. By the time he tours 20 countries within 4 months hopefully he will get tired and stay at home to face his work .

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by bikefab(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Perhaps PMB needs a surgeon to reconstruct his tongue. Only then will everybody including the media be able to perfectly understand wot he says. Enof of all this counter denials.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by mandax: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2015
maxit2:
What is GMB even afraid of ?
It is obvious the United States is in FULL support of Boko Haram.
The United States is the ONLY bloody terrorist country in the whole wild world.
The ONLY country to have used weapon of mass destruction on both women/children.
The ONLY country that supplies militants/terrorists weapons to fight/destroy their own government.
The ONLY country that preaches FREEDOM but oppresses any sovereign country that wouldn't support GAY marriages.
The WORST racist country. When there's a shooting(BlackMan>>Thug, Arab>> Terrorist, White>>Gunman)
The ONLY country that invades other people's country and breaks international protocols.
They are ONLY heroes in the movies. Gullible people will watch "tears of the sun" and be like wow, I love the US.(Na wash).

My conclusion, F*ck the USA. Oh, f*ck you too if you quote me to type rubbish.

BH SAYS THAT IT IS FIGHTING FOR A COUNTRY GOVERNED BY SHARIA CRIMINAL LAWS.
12 NORTHERN NIGERIA STATES ADOPTED SHARIA CRIMINAL LAWS BEFORE BOKO HARAM EMERGED.

BABA BUHARI IN 2001 URGED MUSLIMS TO ENSURE THAT SHARIA CRIMINAL LAWS ARE IMPLEMENTED IN ALL OF NIGERIA.
WHAT CONCERNS THE US WITH BOKO HARAM?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by komek(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
I pity Femi Adesina. When u are working with a man who has long past his retirement age. He says something today, when he gets home, he changes it and says another. The Damage control from this government is just too much.

When he was going to that US, I begged Femi Adesina to prepare a paper (expo) for him in any meeting cos this man is senile. The law of diminishing return has set in in life. He should be in old people's home for goodness sake.

He keeps making statements and denying them. Other countries of the world will start seeing Nigerians as unserious people because of one old man with old sense of leadership in the 21 century.

I just pity Femi cos more nonsense are coming

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by UncleJudax(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
donsmall94:

Another wailer spotted
Fuckkked Robot! wink

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by alfredo4u(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
Surulere2:

see my people be it TANOIDS OR APC folks i dont care,we are all interested in progress of this country and that we must achieve.. i mean its more than 3 months and we are still waiting..

a whole country with more than 100million population is being run without ministers or proper planning..the economy is in halt and we are still giving him time.. on what really?? he went to visit obama with apc criminals and spent more than 2.2billion,came back with no tangible thing..

[i]QUOTE ME AND DYEEEEEEEE[/i]

I quoted u and am still alive
Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
My dear president Muhammadu Buhari. I will take your word for it,but would advice you not to live in denial. If you want to eat with the Americans please use a very loooooooooooong spoon;my humble advice.
Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by Fredzy7(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Old man watch your mouth o.............USA should be partners not enemies ooo HMMM
Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by Ayameze2015(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
When will 9ja be develop like atleast Turkey in all ramification?? BUHARI do something

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by biotechshola(m): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
Surulere2:

QUOTE ME AND DYEEEEEEEE

wat are u waiting for? he shld fix al the prblms overnite? i dnt knw wen africans wl stop thinkin wt anus...tel me hw d ministerial isue afect ur life.
Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by Ahmeduana(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
Surulere2:

QUOTE ME AND DYEEEEEEEE

EVEN YOUR MONIKER DON TIRE FOR SURULERE, NA MIRACLE SHARP-SHARP WE DEY EXPECT FROM OUR HONOURABLE PRESIDENT HARRY PORTER BUHARI ALIAS BABA GOSLOW OF DAURA KINGDOM.the president with magic wand!
Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by onatisi(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
politicalpastor:
quote. You are my personal person. If I know you. I will be your friend.
The decision of the United States not to sell weapon to Nigeria government when they're trying to stop the terrorists simply means they are against the nation nigeria. Truth be told.
honestly I won't blame usa for not selling arms to nigeria . Infact I think it is the wisest decision from the us. We know how boko haram has invaded army barracks and arm depot in the past and carted away all the weapons there . Don't forget that after the chibok issue they sent their military experts to nigeria and it only took the 2months to realise that they ppl they are working along with are highly compromised .america has all the intelligence info about boko haram finacial and political sponsors and the truth ,the ppl asking usa for weapons are themselves the sponsors of boko haram . So if highly sophisticated weapons is sold to nigeria ,it is more or less like arming al shabab ,al qaeda and other terrorist groups in africa because before u realize it those weapons will be carted away by boko haram with the connivance of nigeria top military men. the decision not to arm nigeria isn't a unilateral one by the usa but a collective decision by major learders and stake holders in africa peace initiatives. You can't trust nigeria with high grade weapons.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by Ayameze2015(m): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
alfredo4u:

I quoted u and am still alive
ode!

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by McKc22(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
can u shut d Bleep up n work?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by Ayameze2015(m): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
onatisi:
honestly I won't blame usa for not selling arms to nigeria . Infact I think it is the wisest decision from the us. We know how boko haram has invaded army barracks and arm depot in the past and carted away all the weapons there . Don't forget that after the chibok issue they sent their military experts to nigeria and it only took the 2months to realise that they ppl they are working along with are highly compromised .america has all the intelligence info about boko haram finacial and political sponsors and the truth ,the ppl asking usa for weapons are themselves the sponsors of boko haram . So if highly sophisticated weapons is sold to nigeria ,it is more or less like arming al shabab ,al qaeda and other terrorist groups in africa because before u realize it those weapons will be carted away by boko haram with the connivance of nigeria top military men. the decision not to arm nigeria isn't a unilateral one by the usa but a collective decision by major learders and stake holders in africa peace initiatives. You can't trust nigeria with high grade weapons.
fool
Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by onatisi(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
komek:
I pity Femi Adesina. When u are working with a man who has long past his retirement age. He says something today, when he gets home, he changes it and says another. The Damage control from this government is just too much.

When he was going to that US, I begged Femi Adesina to prepare a paper (expo) for him in any meeting cos this man is senile. The law of diminishing return has set in in life. He should be in old people's home for goodness sake.

He keeps making statements and denying them. Other countries of the world will start seeing Nigerians as unserious people because of one old man with old sense of leadership in the 21 century.

I just pity Femi cos more nonsense are coming
even lai mohammed and apc have withdrawn from defending buhari publicly ,his mistake are just becoming unpardonable. And I told ppl that buhari isn't even 72 ,that man is older than that we all know nigeria military men always change their date of birth when applying I won't be surprised if buhari is around 78 or even 80yrs old .

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
kelvine:
PMB reads our comments
I dey read una comments everyday! Eee tey wey I join Nairaland now! cool cool cool

Re: I Didn’t Indict US Over Boko Haram, Says Buhari by kelvine(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Na you funny pass grin

ZuzuMan:
I dey read una comments everyday! Eee tey wey I join Nairaland now! cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Governors To Oyegun: You Can Recontest / 2019 Election Will Be Last Manual Elections — INEC / Obaseki To Ex-Governor: Edo State money is for Development, not for individuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.