Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex (47138 Views)

South African Nudist Advices Girls"stop Wearing Underwear,it Enslaves People" / Romance Section Girls Stop Attacking Me / Pls Can We Girls Stop This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by MrsChima(f): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
ogini

cult babosa
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by damiloladuke: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2015
LastProphet:
I laugh in 3 international languages, so OP u bought the misconception that it is only guys that need sex? I can see how old u are and its disappointing that Seun osewa after working very hard to build nairaland has decided to hand it over to teenagers with Android phones. So u think the girls don't also want the sex? They 'give' it to only help the guys abi? You are one of those misguided youths reading newspaper about women desires. You haven't entered the real world
Really, I left the teenage years 10 years back... Have you heard of freedom of expression? don't think so... cuz you reason like a Sambisan.
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2015
jashar:
undecided

Girls should understand that they are on the receiving end. they are always the ones to bear the consequences.

Ladies be wise.
What if you are ho.rny,like you are right now?

1 Like

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by damiloladuke: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2015
Nanecs:
@ poster, your write up is not balanced. The truth is men are complicated. For the fact that you don't fall in love with a gurl cause of sex doesn't apply to all men. Do you know that some men will rather date, love and marry a lady cause the lady gives willingly, than roll with someone that's "stingy" with sex? What am I trying to say? While sex = love with some men, to others, they disagree with your views.
We are humans, we have freedom to choose and decide whtz best for us.
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by agoadiv(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

And, Wetin go happen?

Mah i just catch am na angry
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by martineverest(m): 9:10am On Jul 25, 2015
Then we ll stop gvin dem moni.Lets see who ll suffer it....afta all d unnecesari physical xcersize during sex to satisfy dem and still pay moni on top.dey even enjoy it beta dan we do....ingrates evriwhere
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by xtervaganza(m): 9:13am On Jul 25, 2015
damiloladuke:
I working with Former President Obasanjo, if you wanna know. And the inspiration to the write up came up from personal experience ... YOU ARE SEECK.... Work your life to where I am before talking trash

Check my blog... you think a jobless fellow could maintain that....
i working? Oloshi leleyi sha

You work for president of your village abi?

What if Obj were your father? You would run around naked abi?

Akindidinrin
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2015
streetzdreamz:
one of the few matured mind here,naive mind sees sex as a form of love,or a big achievement,no sex no love they always say,sex shouldnt be a symbolic activity in relationships,when you love your woman you have sex as a plus not as if ur very life depends on it,@op thumbs up,ladies generally have the believe that once u straff em u definitely getting serious with em,which ofcourse aint true.
Wetin do brothels? No be girls dey there?
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by unmask: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2015
Pure bull crap......they give sex to guys? Come on two people play that game.....or do the girls complain that dey don't enjoy it? Then what do u mean by graduates dating pepper seller, it is people Luke u that cause half the problems in this world....

Don't pepper sellers graduate? Or don't graduates sell pepper and fry akara.....please you have to stop all these stereotyping

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2015
damiloladuke:
You are wrong my brother, in fact have had severally this WEEk with different girls.. just that I don't love them and majority of them wanna buy the love with the sex
Ok man but please make sure you play safe.
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by encryptjay(m): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2015
The ladies whose relationships revolves around sex are ashamed to comment here.
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by scribble: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2015
Pure comedy

This op is unwittingly helping ashawo business
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2015
True talk op,sex is not love!! cheesy but to b candid here,some guys believe a lady who refuse dem sex did not love dem especially if dey have spend on her dey term her as a gold digger.On dis issue op,blame guys and their konjis cheesy their expectation after a lady have said yes to dem,is sex.**most guys not all sha**
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by cronsberg: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2015
Op speak for your self man. What kind of relationship is that without sex
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Eddygourdo(m): 9:28am On Jul 25, 2015
damiloladuke:
Kid? At 29? you are mentally deranged.
jesus a 29 year old kid. U gat alot of growing up to do. Stop the ass licking pussy whining the girls won't like u more for it. Be a man and break their hearts. Yeye boy
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by xtervaganza(m): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2015
NEROSKY:

Then you're stvpid for thinking that he has passed this message to all Nigerian girls, Only 0.01% of Nigerian girls will see his post even if it makes front page..even though daris some truth in what d op thinks/said, for me no sex no friends nor relationship simple, whether i love you or not...
you're for thinking I thought a rubbish message from an Internet nobody will affect what millions of girls think

I know his words hold nothing and I'm just like you too, I can't be in a relationship without sex
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by xtervaganza(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Game is usually just a call away for most of us. The guy said the truth. I never had sex with my Ex, and i loved her (still miss her), we would be in the room talking nd playing, kissing, but no s.ex. If we will be honest, se.x is fun but not all that matters if u truly love the girl.
while you're not having sex with her another smart guy is humping her like a rabbit

I'm sorry, but to your ex and millions of guys out there you're a loser
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Bollove: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2015
dulux07:
@ op . nice writeup wink the truth is always bitter.
Be a good girl with good attitudes, work on your personality, educate yourself, develop yourself
mentally, be self dependent and maintain a hygienic physical properties, keep your body clean and be
courteous. We will bow at your feet.

The above is my ideal lady !!!

1 Like

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Gloryblossom(f): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2015
How wish some ladies will open there heart n concieve the truth.pleasing a guy with sex is trash,giving them what u r suppose to give ur future husband,abstaining from pre marital sex will go along way to help us.Ladies our dignity is our pride let keep it in a very high esteem n let our men love the real us not loving d sex we give them.
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Gloryblossom(f): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2015
damiloladuke:

COURTESY : http://www.wenogetjob.com/2015/07/ladie-stop-giving-guys-sex.html?m=1
nice piece to we ladies,just hope de listen
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 25, 2015
xtervaganza:
while you're not having sex with her another smart guy is humping her like a rabbit

I'm sorry, but to your ex and millions of guys out there you're a loser

Bleh, lame a.ss she was a virgin and its not simply cos she told me. Cos uve had girls cheat on u humping urs doesn't mean we all get hooked to whores.... I chose my ladies, because I can.
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by czar001(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2015
op. . .your funny, how sure ate you these girls give sex because they want to please their guys. . .have you thought about this, they could be doing this because they want to and they enjoy the sex too! just saying, these days girls are the ones complaining about not getting enough sex in their relationships!
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Cutehector(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2015
bigiyaro:
na dis nuns n priests dey fvck pass.
lord hav mercy on us all
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by tuzle(m): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2015
See how guys they para, you dey spoil market for them now. Nice write up but some girls are so dumb that dey dont listen to anything
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Briteiyobo1(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2015
Na wetin concern you for in side you nor dey do, abeg nor come go spoil my babe mind o because she b nairalander too o
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by JoeCutie(m): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
As if na man dey enjoi sex.... No be favor we dey do dem? Smh
Can I get your autograph, bro? Best comment of the decade. *thumbs up*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Shymm3x: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2015
Lol, that means girls don't like sex and whenever they have sex, they are doing the guys a favour. grin You mean the same girls who manipulate guys sometimes into having sex with them and when you are not on it, they might start labelling as being homoerotic, not physically attracted, or seeing someone else?

NL and its useless utter ridiculous topics.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by xtervaganza(m): 10:19am On Jul 25, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Bleh, lame a.ss she was a virgin and its not simply cos she told me. Cos uve had girls cheat on u humping urs doesn't mean we all get hooked to whores.... I chose my ladies, because I can.
no wonder the 'virgin' broke up with you and cry yourself to bed missing her grin grin grin grin

You're just another sissy on internet

Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Pchidexy(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2015
Op, this is bullshit on a konjilled level. If you can't get sex don't frustrate others who can. If a girl can't give you sex what else can she give? Or probably, who is she giving it to? Don't overrate sex. Sex is cheap! It has always been cheap since 14BC.
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by Obiwiz(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2015
@OP, dis isn't nice. U're misinforming, misguiding & misleading people. SE.XUAL ACTIVITY BTWN TWO OR MORE ADULTS IS A FAIR EXCHANGE(except in d case of ra.pe). The pleasure is mutual;dont let d ladies fool u into thinking its a chore for dem.
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by emymeeky: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2015
chipzidar:
stop giving us money too

U be ashawo ?
Re: Girls, Stop Giving Us Sex by devonpaul(m): 10:50am On Jul 25, 2015
Oyind17:
Hmmmm
Hmmm Oyin.. are you guilty?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny / 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / 20yr-old Gifts Girlfriend Mercedes GLK Worth Millions Of Naira As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.