Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

You Came & Met Your Maid Like This What Will You Dome Into Your Bedroom - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Came & Met Your Maid Like This What Will You Dome Into Your Bedroom (6908 Views)

Ladies Can You Employ This Girl As Your Maid? / Can You Employ This Girl As Your Maid Or Nanny / What Will You Do If You Enter Into Your Room And Found Your Maid Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Came & Met Your Maid Like This What Will You Dome Into Your Bedroom by stinggy(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2015
onlyme12:
I will just turn back and walk away, what about you?
I hail u oga linus grin
Re: You Came & Met Your Maid Like This What Will You Dome Into Your Bedroom by Themonster: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2015
firstolalekan:
Thunder will strike my hopeless harlot mother to death because she forks dogs
good grin

1 Like

Re: You Came & Met Your Maid Like This What Will You Dome Into Your Bedroom by shaiba(f): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2015
liberty300:
lesbo alert

for ya mind
Re: You Came & Met Your Maid Like This What Will You Dome Into Your Bedroom by Atlantian: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2015
It's a lie. Anyone with that type of bedroom is not qualified to have a maid.
Re: You Came & Met Your Maid Like This What Will You Dome Into Your Bedroom by arewafederation: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2015
Themonster:
I will fork her straight away with my big dickkk kiss

He-Goat! grin
Re: You Came & Met Your Maid Like This What Will You Dome Into Your Bedroom by Vekydinho(m): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
Chaarley ...wat else?...if not to insert my dick in her kpunt...
Re: You Came & Met Your Maid Like This What Will You Dome Into Your Bedroom by Themonster: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
arewafederation:

He-Goat! grin

otu nne i
Re: You Came & Met Your Maid Like This What Will You Dome Into Your Bedroom by Keky(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
We will hold hands and sing Kumbaya together, then I'm going to get her new clothes.

1 Like

Re: You Came & Met Your Maid Like This What Will You Dome Into Your Bedroom by xtervaganza(m): 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
if i did not kpansh her i'll sack her

but if na dat kain figure she get eh

hmmmm
Re: You Came & Met Your Maid Like This What Will You Dome Into Your Bedroom by RomanyChi(f): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
ehhh lipsrsealed

Re: You Came & Met Your Maid Like This What Will You Dome Into Your Bedroom by lovely17(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
I will just drop the towel and slot it in grin
Re: You Came & Met Your Maid Like This What Will You Dome Into Your Bedroom by folawiyoma(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hypocrite everywhere, even Jesus was tempted. U all heard me, U re not saint.

As for me, I will just grab that hips then think of what to do . Lobatan
Re: You Came & Met Your Maid Like This What Will You Dome Into Your Bedroom by flowjoe: 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
ramdris:
I will show her shegee!.

Please don't ask me to define shegee.... angry
RAMdris will RAM her & go HAM on her a$$ angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Bleeped One Girl Last Night Now Am Scared!! / Do Virgins Still Exist? (pics below) / Post For Virgin Ladies ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.