Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? (6792 Views)

What's The Weirdess Place You've Ever Had Sex? / Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex / What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by TeamLeader(m): 12:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
Guy's you won't understand, today i went to get my pvc at ikeja and one babe with better massive boobs like that walked in. She received a call and BOOM with excitement she began to jump updandan with her boobs flashing, radiating massively disturbing my peace.
My brain just de calculate and miscalculate at the same time. I just get out of the office before i disgrace myself with the tight jeans i wear.

Share yours. We de wait

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
I once had an erection in a meeting. Funny enough I wasn't even thinking about sex. From time to time, men are likely to experience random erections. A random erection is an erection that occurs without sexual stimulation. Random erections are normal.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by bjt(m): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
Man is wired to have erection anytime, anywhere. Sometimes the erection is even subconscious.
Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by ultimate77(m): 1:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
Anywhere provided we talk dirty. Esp. When Im in bed and my hands holding to my pipe
Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by Cuteamigo1(m): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
inside the mosque. just like that ooo, the thing want to embarrass me in front of God.

17 Likes

Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by Jgovt(m): 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
Anywhere...have like 8times today
Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by press005: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
OP you can convert your airtime to cash with us.

Check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by mumureloaded(m): 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
c morgue
Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by IamPlato(m): 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2018

Malfunctioning Dicks

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by TeamLeader(m): 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
Jgovt:
Anywhere...have like 8times today

You be horse?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by HAkorehdeh(m): 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
While I was walking to my department. I was about entering the walkway when I had it, mehn! I had to respect myself and continued walking, then I covered it a little with my cross-bag.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by joseo: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
during an interview, had to use my mind control and sit adjustment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by Tallesty1(m): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
inside the mosque. just like that ooo, the thing want to embarrass me in front of God.
Mine was on a queue to receive holy communion and I was not having dirty thoughts. It just happened.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by Cuteamigo1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
Tallesty1:
Mine was on a queue to receive holy communion and I was not having dirty thoughts. It just happened.
kai, the third leg gat no chill, it can rise and fall at will. what did you do to arrest the situation?
Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by Tallesty1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
kai, the third leg gat no chill, it can rise and fall at will. what did you do to arrest the situation?
Nothing. Just zeroed my mind from it and it disappeared.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by Vesuvius(m): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
This is one human organ that has its own brain. It can rise when you are thinking of something else. I once had mine in the church. Many times i have heard erections when i am in suspense. The most regular is whenever i am pressed to urinate.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by kingxsamz(m): 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
Mine happens when ever I'm tensed or anxious... It's really annoying cus all I want is for it to just go down... but the stuff has a mind of its own.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by TeamLeader(m): 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
Tallesty1:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by oyatmicah(m): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
it happens to me anytime I am on phone with my girlfriend even if its a normal simple talk, it always happen anytime, anyday and dats y i dnt call her wenever I am in public

3 Likes

Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
Unwanted erections is very embarrassing grin

Craziest of them all..my dick was just up like a steel rod. I wasn't even thinking about anything sex... Dirty. Funny thing, I couldn't sit nor stand for 2 min. This was when I knew it was konji attack. I tried thinking of the worst things...experiences...phobias of mine just to let it lay low. E no gree. A lady noticed what I was facing and smiled. The dick became stiffer... I was shaking my head like a dog trying to get water off it's head. Walked out of the office with a very funny walking steps to go urinate. Came back... the secretary asked, are you OK with a smile...I told her...No ooo, I'm not okay. cheesy

Served in a very remote village during NYSC which is quite far from the LG council where we have CDS.
One day I climbed okada with a female Corper to CDS. Within some minutes, my prick stand. I was just shouting inside "No, No, No...Don't do this to me junior be nice and calm." The thing no gree stand down....next thing okada enter pothole naso babe ass bounce come shift..feeling on my dick. I felt so embarrassed embarassed. When we got down, I couldn't stand straight.

13 Likes

Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by MrRichmond: 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
oyatmicah:
it happens to me anytime I am on phone with my girlfriend even if its a normal simple talk, it always happen anytime, anyday and dats y i dnt call her wenever I am in public

Eyaah... does your girl know about it?
I bet she loves the fact that you get hot just by hearing her voice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by Dranoid: 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
The comments are lit grin

For me it's anytime I'm feeling sleepy while doing something e.g maybe when the lecturer is teaching and I'm dozing he will just start standing or if I'm in the office during a boring meeting(holidays) and I'm dozing and sometimes randomly too
Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by Oyindidi(f): 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
Tallesty1:
hard to believegrin
Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by CHAVINCI: 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
mine happened inside a church,as i'm even typing rite now i have an erection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by Luizkid(m): 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
While standing in the presence of ur future inlaws grin grin
Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by iceboy4752(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
Inside a bus and I was about to come down. Although, there were ladies in the bus capable of waking up one's "chairman," but my thought wasn't drifted towards that. Na so I hold my trouser blow guy comot. In the process of doing so I mistakenly pressed one of the "balls" sef. Chai! I was crying deep inside that day. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by oyatmicah(m): 9:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
MrRichmond:

Eyaah... does your girl know about it? I bet she loves the fact that you get hot just by hearing her voice
she went crazy wen she found out grin
Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
Here to read comments andni can't stop laughing.
I know some people who have never had an erection will come here and lie. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by EmmySparky(m): 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
its not possible for a guy not to have had an erection
Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by Ribajae(m): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:

I know some people who have never had an erection will come here and lie. cheesy

I know you don't have a breast.
Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by Ribajae(m): 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:

I know you don't have a breast.
Re: Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? by adaksbullet: 12:38am On Jun 22, 2018
On mine sec sch when we are do end off Yr party and award, I winned best student on eglish lang and mine his call too co!e and collected mine award embarassed if u see as am waka go up ehn cry cry

Shame his cash me inisde Hall that day ehn angry sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Men Rumoured Dead After Bloody Fight With Bottles For Their Wives (video) / Guys, Can You Sex Your Sister In Law? / Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.