Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Visas At Lower Prices, Take Your Opportunities Now!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Visas At Lower Prices, Take Your Opportunities Now!!! (893 Views)

Men With Red Lower Lip (ladies Only) / Ever Wondered About Those Dimples On Your Lower Back? Here’s What They Indicate! / Shocking Habits That Can Lower A Man's Sperm Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visas At Lower Prices, Take Your Opportunities Now!!! by tman255: 8:17am On Jul 25, 2015
Turkey + Mexico Visas, Also Australian Visa Are Here!!

Mexico 6-Months Visa N300k.
Mexico 6-Months Visa + Turkish 6Months e-visa N400k.

Australia E-visa (Tourist/Visitor visa) N450k,

USA 2yrs VISA, Uk 6months visa, Canada 3months visa, Schengen 3months visa N400k each.

Malaysia visa N150k. South Africa visa N150k.

Note: each of the above charge payment is to be make after your VISA is out.

Contact for the processing and more details conditions:

"Please before you start calling me a scam try come see my work achievements so far and verify my genuine/reality first!!!"

Mr. Tony
08116724456, 08182564955.
I am at Fagba, Iju road, Agege, Lagos State.
Re: Visas At Lower Prices, Take Your Opportunities Now!!! by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 25, 2015
Scam!
Re: Visas At Lower Prices, Take Your Opportunities Now!!! by tman255: 8:09am On Jul 28, 2015
Niklausa:
Scam!

Please before you say scam, try and come to my place and verify and see by yourself. Stop using what others may have done and labelled to an innocent person!!!

1 Like

Re: Visas At Lower Prices, Take Your Opportunities Now!!! by semac00(m): 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
@tman255
I have wanted to ignore these post but just can't . I have met with you one on one you can check my profile maybe u will remember. First the way you place your post will definitely ring a scam alart. I wanted to confirm how genuine you are as I am very much familiar with most of these embassies.
US, UK and Canada no one will gurantee their visa you know that. Even when we spoke, from your words you never guranteed the visa. And the person will pay for any documentation that will be needed to apply for the visa including visa application fees before even going for the interview these you never mentioned in your post.
If you are very sure of yourself and can gurantee the visa pay with your money when the visa is out. let them confirm it. They will pay you everything you asked them to pay. Its the fact.
If you where convincing enough I would have worked with you. We talking about US and Canada if you can gurantee these visas you don't even need to advertise cos you will be tired of seeing people.
Please No hard feelings it just pains me a lot when I see how Nigerians insult and pour abusive words at Travel Agents go to Europe and see how well Travel agents are respected. They say only what they are sure they can do and they do it. Mean registered agents.

1 Like

Re: Visas At Lower Prices, Take Your Opportunities Now!!! by tman255: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
semac00:
@tman255
I have wanted to ignore these post but just can't . I have met with you one on one you can check my profile maybe u will remember. First the way you place your post will definitely ring a scam alart. I wanted to confirm how genuine you are as I am very much familiar with most of these embassies.
US, UK and Canada no one will gurantee their visa you know that. Even when we spoke, from your words you never guranteed the visa. And the person will pay for any documentation that will be needed to apply for the visa including visa application fees before even going for the interview these you never mentioned in your post.
If you are very sure of yourself and can gurantee the visa pay with your money when the visa is out. let them confirm it. They will pay you everything you asked them to pay. Its the fact.
If you where convincing enough I would have worked with you. We talking about US and Canada if you can gurantee these visas you don't even need to advertise cos you will be tired of seeing people.
Please No hard feelings it just pains me a lot when I see how Nigerians insult and pour abusive words at Travel Agents go to Europe and see how well Travel agents are respected. They say only what they are sure they can do and they do it. Mean registered agents.

I don't really know you. What application fee are you talking about here? My God, what I have told many people about documentations, I gave options either you provide one particular document, then I process the rest of the documents or if you can't get that particular document, then you pay for it. For application, I never asked any of my clients to pay for application fee. Does application requires fee payment if I may ask you? Or is it embassy visa fee you are talking about here? Even though if what you are talking about here is the embassy visa fee, I never asked any of my clients to pay their embassy visa fee to me, rather I direct them to the particular bank they should pay it to, for example, USA you go to GTBANK and pay, even many people always wanted to give me their Money to help them to pay at the bank but I always refused to do so. For other embassies that required you to pay right there during submission and thumbprinting, I also told them. 95% of my clients were successful with their applications and got their visas. And I am proud of it!!!
Re: Visas At Lower Prices, Take Your Opportunities Now!!! by semac00(m): 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2015
tman255:

I don't really know you. What application fee are you talking about here? My God, what I have told many people about documentations, I gave options either you provide one particular document, then I process the rest of the documents or if you can't get that particular document, then you pay for it. For application, I never asked any of my clients to pay for application fee. Does application requires fee payment if I may ask you? Or is it embassy visa fee you are talking about here? Even though if what you are talking about here is the embassy visa fee, I never asked any of my clients to pay their embassy visa fee to me, rather I direct them to the particular bank they should pay it to, for example, USA you go to GTBANK and pay, even many people always wanted to give me their Money to help them to pay at the bank but I always refused to do so. For other embassies that required you to pay right there during submission and thumbprinting, I also told them. 95% of my clients were successful with their applications and got their visas. And I am proud of it!!!

Thank God you can not remember me. Just your type make people insult we travel agents. Do you know there is a different between 95% and 100%? bank statements, marriage certificate, visa application fee be it paid to u or to bank does not really matter as long as they will pay money before the visa.
Brother the fact is you are gambling with people if it works out you collect your money and if it does not they are on their own. the visa fee they paid do you return it if the person falls among ur so called 5 % that where refused visa? U know the answer is no. The documents he can not provide and you request money for, do you also return that if he is refused the visa? U also know that answer.
I asked you one question that day which was how will u get travel experience for the person u want to get visa for? I don't want to open ur yansh but don't ever try it if the person is caught. UK is a 10 years ban. US is also a ban.
We don't have to go into much details. I am also an Agent and it pains me a lot when I see how people insult Agents please I am begging now just do what you are very sure about so I don't come out tomorrow and advertise and someone starts insulting me cos of an experience he had with another agent.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

38 Year Old Consecrated Virgin Marries Jesus In Indiana. / Aside Money, Here Are 5 Ways To Get Those Girls Dying To Have U / Should I Run The Girl's Package?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.