Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,008 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Rev. Mbaka: Let Us Divide Nigeria!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev. Mbaka: Let Us Divide Nigeria!!! (3090 Views)

Father Mbaka: If We Must Be One Nigeria, Let Us Be. If Not Let Us Divide / Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod / Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Mbaka: Let Us Divide Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2015
megawax8:
Now I just have to choose a country to relocate to.

People brewing problems since 2AD
Somalia is visa free
Re: Rev. Mbaka: Let Us Divide Nigeria!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2015
Vicotex2:
This thread will not make fp. Beacuse he is simply speaking the truth and Nigeria/ns hate to hear the bitter truth.

Biafra loading................
if this thread doesn't make front page, I'd knw dat lalasticlala is being biased

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. Mbaka: Let Us Divide Nigeria!!! by megawax8: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Somalia is visa free

You sha want me to jump from frying pan to hell fire ba
Re: Rev. Mbaka: Let Us Divide Nigeria!!! by PenSniper: 10:07am On Jul 25, 2015
Vicotex2:
the biggest scam in the histroy of mankind.

Don't be suprise, some sets of oily brain will come and start preaching One Nigeria, Blame Igbos and Kanu

But your Rev. Father supported Buhari. Is he then one of your oily brains from the orient ?
Re: Rev. Mbaka: Let Us Divide Nigeria!!! by NDPVF(m): 10:11am On Jul 25, 2015
jerseyboy:
Rev. Ejika Mbaka tries to redeem his image after his failed support for Buhari

“You are calling them militants today because they are fighting FOR their oil, tomorrow, they may rejoice. Our God is a God OF Justice. You go and carry their oil and call it National Wealth, why can’t your cows and tomatoes be national cow and tomato?

If you go to the core Niger Delta areas, that place smells like death. Why can’t the Government give scholarships to all the children born in that area? You deceive them with amnesty. What is amnesty? Those who own oil wells, what qualifies them to do so?

“Let us go on our knees for the people of Niger Delta. We are going to pray for them, I don’t want to hear that they betrayed us during the Biafran war… I heard that Boko Haram wants to bomb Lagos, Enugu, Port-Harcourt and Ibadan. What is the government planning to do about it? They are keeping quiet because it is a southern area. What have the security agents done to avert this message from Boko Haram?

f we are going to to be one NIGERIA, let us be one Nigeria, if we are not going to be one Nigeria, let us divide!! Let me say it again before you misquote me. If you like, you can come and arrest me. When you arrest me,
the hosts of the most high God whom I serve will arrest you. If we are going to be one Nigeria, let us be one Nigeria, if you are not ready for us to be one Nigeria, let us do what…? (Membersshout, “Divide”)
Let us do what…? ”
Another thunderous chorus of” Divide”

https://loritosan./2015/07/25/rev-ejika-mbaka-tries-to-redeem-his-image-after-his-failed-support-for-buhari/
Make una help me tell Mbaka,"Mbaka good morning".
Mbaka bought into the instigated hate campaign against Gej,and tagged it "The will of God".
But i know,its NEVER the will of God,and hence,not gonna last.

Its never late Sir,help us reach out to the Vatican city.Tell the pope,that the Christain brethrens in the Zoo called Nigeria,who are mostly SS/SE,are being marginalized and targeted for extermination,starting from Christain minorities in the Middle Belt,especially Jos & Benue,who where used by the main muslim north,to fight against their christain brothers with Gowon as the arrow head,by Buhari's commissioned Fulani militias,and their jihadist brothers,Boko haram.

Someday,Berem,Obiageli,abagoro,and all their co-travellers,will see the bigger picture too.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev. Mbaka: Let Us Divide Nigeria!!! by NDPVF(m): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2015
Cc dearpreye,Mogidi
Re: Rev. Mbaka: Let Us Divide Nigeria!!! by lalasticlala(m): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2015
That's an old message. I heard that long long time ago during Jonathan's tenure...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2)

Nigeria's Power Generation Hits Historical High Of 5,394.90MW / Buhari's Zero Budgeting Defined By A Smart Student (photo) / Eastern Nigeria Tensions Rise Over Demands For Secession- Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.