Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies (47343 Views)

"Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by anwo247: 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
The thing is dat, some guys duno hw to say yes and no...

Like me nw for example, I'm easy goin buh d moment I notice ur tryn to take advantage of my kindness, I put u were u ought to belong... In my past!!!!

I agree with you.

I'm so nice and so to everyone. Whether girl or boy. I treat my ladies nicely and believe in absolute kindness. I don't believe in chasing a lady for more than necessary. I tell you my intention the first time I meet you. I'm not the patient type that wait for more than the next time we talk or see to get your response which is usually "Yes".....hence, my kindness are always when we are already friends/lovers.

Whatever I can afford, I freely give you. I've never felt like mugu cos whatever I cld spare and give you, I cld easily sacrifice for a beggar I don't know. I'm generally kind and don't take stock of what I do for my girls or anyone.

A man shd work hard and have enough to spend on ladies and indeed on anything else. It's more honourable than being micey. If the money you spent on a girl made you broke and poor in life, it means you were never destined to be rich. Just work hard and spend hard, it's usually enough and more joyful.

I think most guys who happen to be too stingy to date anything are usually referring to great guys as mugu.

I tell my sister to check out three things in a guy:

1. Is he a kind guy?

2. Does he believe in God (any)

3. Is he hard working?

Even rhe bible said that for God so love the world that he did what? .... gave!

You can't love and not give. Except you are a poor/broke dude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by juizzyemmanuel(f): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lolsssssssssssssssss funny stuff

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
firstEVA:
upon all the green light Nairaland girls have been giving you, u dey dull yourself undecided
Not all guys read sign languages.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Nnemuka(f): 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
gykes:

Eyaa! Kpele ..... I know how painful it feels

Because if you are indeed happy you won't make an announcement of it.

Breakups can be devastating and destabilising ....
You get hrtbroken in a relationship, i said friendship.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Fundango: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
OKNkanu:
Some girls dey waka with evil spirits for body!!..... read my signature and stay safe!....
WALLAHI MY BRAZZER,you are over 1000% right.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by ruffDiamond: 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
undecided
anwo247:

I agree with you.

I'm so nice and so to everyone. Whether girl or boy. I treat my ladies nicely and believe in absolute kindness. I don't believe in chasing a lady for more than necessary. I tell you my intention the first time I meet you. I'm not the patient type that wait for more than the next time we talk or see to get your response which is usually "Yes".....hence, my kindness are always when we are already friends/lovers.

Whatever I can afford, I freely give you. I've never felt like mugu cos whatever I cld spare and give you, I cld easily sacrifice for a beggar I don't know. I'm generally kind and don't take stock of what I do for my girls or anyone.

A man shd work hard and have enough to spend on ladies and indeed on anything else. It's more honourable than being micey. If the money you spent on a girl made you broke and poor in life, it means you were never destined to be rich. Just work hard and spend hard, it's usually enough and more joyful.

I think most guys who happen to be too stingy to date anything are usually referring to great guys as mugu.

I tell my sister to check out three things in a guy:

1. Is he a kind guy?

2. Does he believe in God (any)

3. Is he hard working?

Even rhe bible said that for God so love the world that he did what? .... gave!

You can't love and not give. Except you are a poor/broke dude.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Fundango: 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Rubbish post op. Men can't do without sex? Get that to ur skull!
WALLAHI you have nailed my NAIRAKASA BRAzzers in za house, dont za xpose uuuussss or else ZA MY BRAzzers shall open za counter or za defensive thread !i rest my zebira and takobi.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Elevation(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
dmcdad:

My guy don vex...cheesycheesycheesy
dmcdad it is banal to generalise in such a manner, just check out most Nigerian ladies, once they see a guy the first thing that comes to their mind is " he is checking me out" they lack courtesy, they just feel i have the body so ama flaunt it.THEY HAVE TO CHANGE NOT ALL GUYS ARE CARNAL.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Why d insult? U must have lost ur senses!

Your generalisation brought disrespect. Its not everyman that fancies everything under skirts. By the way sorry for the insult.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by dmcdad: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Elevation:
dmcdad it is banal to generalise in such a manner, just check out most Nigerian ladies, once they see a guy the first thing that comes to their mind is " he is checking me out" they lack courtesy, they just feel i have the body so ama flaunt it.THEY HAVE TO CHANGE NOT ALL GUYS ARE CARNAL.
The question is; how many of em are open to change?
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by fairlyisabel(f): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
otunsman:
Create a counter thread bae. All posts created on romance land are facts.
thank God you said facts and not truth. Please you guys should grow up. Women cannot and will never change in order to please sexists. We are who we are. We are proud of ourselves. Channel your attention some where else
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
fairlyisabel:
thank God you said facts and not truth. Please you guys should grow up. Women cannot and will never change in order to please sexists. We are who we are. We are proud of ourselves. Channel your attention some where else
Later you will complain of heartbreak when you are dump because of your smart ways.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by 4everGrand(m): 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
The thing is dat, some guys duno hw to say yes and no...

Like me nw for example, I'm easy goin buh d moment I notice ur tryn to take advantage of my kindness, I put u were u ought to belong... In my past!!!!

Straight up...well said. No dilly dallying.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by simdam500(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
I'm none of the above listed
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
Oh boy,tuale for you.Guy men when this post concern,make dem upgrade o.na let down for one babe to dey press the mumu button of one guy man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by noblegrex: 12:57am On Jul 26, 2015
Na wa oo. Na women go kill men for this world. Either u wise or u no wise one way or d other. Na d necessary devil wey dem b according to my padi.but men make una wise up ooo. D complain about these 21st or 23rd century babes sef too much. Ones wey don marry like B4 not now,still better bt singles may God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by fairlyisabel(f): 9:05am On Jul 26, 2015
otunsman:
Later you will complain of heartbreak when you are dump because of your smart ways.
me complain of heart break? Do you know me from Adams? Have we met before? So with this your small mind you think that men don't get dumped? Who taught you that heartbreaks are peculiar to women alone? Boy grow up.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Bruno3000(m): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2015
OKNkanu:
Some girls dey waka with evil spirits for body!!..... read my signature and stay safe!....
Seconded...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by raphrinco: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2015
Men cant do with out sex but 3 ladies would be pregnant for one man, just an iota of foolishness and sexual weakness ,ladies who pull their pant for 2000 naira.......... grin
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by raphrinco: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2015
Walk round the streets of Festac and Amuwo Odofin ,you will see some of those so called classy babes you ve been dying for in social media,forming beyonce in whatsapp ,where as they are whiling away in one hotel or the other ,telling you bros oya make it 2500 naira, I GO DO YOU WELL ...JOR OOO grin shocked cry grin
raphrinco:
Men cant do with out sex but 3 ladies would be pregnant for one man, just an iota of foolishness and sexual weakness ,ladies who pull their pant for 2000 naira.......... grin
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by SenatorJames(m): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Rubbish post op. Men can't do without sex? Get that to ur skull!
This may be correct about married men, but not all single men can't do without sex before marriage.

Thank God for few of us with the special grace.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by noblegrex: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
OKNkanu:
confirm,so many spirit beyond their control.it might not be their fault totaly but its their nature.
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Abdul4success(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
Guy, u're on point
Re: 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies by Sunnypar(m): 5:33am On Feb 27, 2016
:Pay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask / Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.