Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting (27677 Views)

Death Of Tompolo’s Father Threatens Ceasefire In Niger Delta / Crack In Militants Camp Widens / Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by udemejack(m): 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
let him ask Asari whose threat was more than thisbut now he is no were to be found.
#jobeless militants
Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by GspotAngela(f): 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hahhahahaaaaa

i laugh in ijaw. Where are all those Biafra irridentist?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by princdebola201(m): 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Biafra wailers will be disappointed with the news

1 Like

Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by Raylight2(m): 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
anonym0us:
Long

Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by lumzybo: 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
Just 1 thing come to mind. Confusion in the enemy's camp. undecided

Whose name comes to mind....hmmmmn...

#thumbs up FG. Just the way it's done in America films.

Plant a mole and distort their camp. Now they av fallen like the walls of jerico. Good.

2 Likes

Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by M0GIDI: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
The first thing I rushed to check was which newspaper reported this shiit, Tinubu's TheNation never cease to amuse.

3 Likes

Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by churchmind: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
franchizy:
S and SE are chest beaters. Only make noise online.
I trust our military will silence them as they have silenced Nnamdi kalu and his clueless followers called Biafra.
shut up n stop reasoning like a goat
Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by chrischina(m): 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
franchizy:
I trust our military will silence them as they have silenced Nnamdi kalu and his clueless followers called Biafra.

Why talk shit, don't you you like the way we follow things so simple on like boko that believe in killing. Dont you know we can make Nigerian stand still if we want .
Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by BraniacX(m): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
LMAO!!! grin

What perceived victory are the LYING LIARS a.k.a SONS and DAUGHTERS OF PERDITION celebrating cheesy

Bwahahahhahahahahaha!!

I guess with your serially goofing Buhari oaf of a president you need goodnews or should i say the suspicion of good news wherever you can get it.

Bottom line -----------> when push comes to shove, everybody go answer him papa name and then you'll see how divided we really are cool

1 Like

Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by Kenobus: 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Demmocrats:
Wise words from the other militants that its too earlier to judge my sai buhari on his plans for Niger delta
www.
what is too early? Gmb has nothing to show, he is only putting Hausas everywhere
Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by sunnyb0b0(m): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
udemejack:
let him ask Asari whose threat was more than thisbut now he is no were to be found.
#jobeless militants

Are you by any chance comparing small boy Asari to Tompolo?

How old are you if I may ask?
Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by kernel504(m): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
ola6:
ROMFL!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

This Tompolo and Asari are only after their pocket not the peace and development of the Niger Delta. The Igbos are waiting for someone to fight their wars for them. This their Biafra cry is only because they feel they will be marginalised. I hope they are not though.

This life sha! POWER IS SO TRANSIENT!!! The Yorubas were marginalized and insulted by GEJ, Northerners were insulted day and night and Igbos filled all the positions (by the way, to the Igbos these positions were merited). Now the reverse is happening, Igbos now want Biafra and want the SS to help them achieve it by instigating the SS, turning it into a war zone while their SE remains intact.

I VOTED FOR GEJ but in life just because you don't have your way, it does not mean every other person must not have their way. All is fair. GEJ SHOULD HAVE USED HIS OPPORTUNITY BETTER!

As for TINUBU-OLE, your end is soon!
Complex is your problem, l guess it was APC that nominated Arunmah Oteh as the Vice President... Cowardz.
Russians won the war, but Germans are better off now, that is what the Igbos we keep doing to Slaves and there Masterz.

5 Likes

Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by Atlantian: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
We should be more worried that the militants are not united. cos it means any camp can detonate bomb at any time without group's permission. Tompolo has made money, so I am not sure he is all out for fights and shit, we should be more careful of the camps that refused this meeting. Buhari will be doing greatest harm to Nigeria if he refuses to pay the Federal Government agreed Amnesty package. Buhari is not greater than the Federal Government, Presidents come and go, but Federal Government remains. Buhari should follow Federal Laws and Grants.

Before we go down the war lane again, lets warn Buhari that this is the time to tame the tides of war. When it happens, I will head back to the creeks, there is always lots of money to be made at the well-heads in moments of freedom fighting. At least, I am so sure I can control 14 oil wells that are adjacent to my country home.

1 Like

Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by Kenobus: 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
ojemglo:
REALLY ME WON ATTEND THAT MEETING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,PLS SHOULD I CANCEL MY FLIGHT TICKET? ADVICE PLEASE grin
. Better be there. Tompolo hasn't cancel the meeting. The meeting is on as we speek
Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Too long to read their unrest
Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by Kenobus: 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
Wrong news.Tompolo that called for the meeting insisted that the meeting is still holding. As we speak, the meeting is going on.
Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by yang(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
The disunity of MEND is very important

I think that is probably the most important part of the news and the best part.

1 Like

Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by LKO(m): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
franchizy:

Guy, if u meant SS and SE, kindly remove d SS. The people of SS are peace loving and good Nigerians. Since after d election, dey have been sincerely hoping and praying for d govt of Buhari. It is only d SE that has been crying wolf when there is none. The SE are wise, they are instigating d SS militants to call for war, thereby turning d SS to a war zone while their own land remain peaceful and intact. This is wickedness and evil.

I m Urhobo and lives in Warri(d base of Tompolo) and I can authoritatively tell u dat my Ijaw neighbours are not happy with GEJ. GEJ failed and there is nothing to show for his over five year destruction. GEJ only succeeded in turning few militants like Tompolo, Asari etc E K Clark and his Igbo ass lickers to billionnaires. How does this affect d lives of d average Niger Deltans. Jonathan indeed took imputinity to a new high level in Nigeria.

Tompolo is a noise maker and can do nothing. The reign of Jonathan made Tompolo a multi billionnaire. Tompolo would not be so naïve to loose his investments in a twinkle of an eye by going to d creeks to cause trouble. Take his threat with a pinch of d salt and ignore him.

9 Likes

Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by Sant1m: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
Bjergtrolde:
This so called meeting can be added to the list of great tactical blunders. I am glad it has been shelved.
You are trying to present a common front against a government, who like every other organisation and individuals is aware of how deadly
your "bite" can be. Are you not giving the a heads up to "arrest/detain" all of you at that meeting?

you are right on point,
Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by bigerboy200: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2015
TThousands of Niger delatans are wallowing in abject poverty while a few such as tompolo and dokubo are using the plight and suffering of their people to share billions upon billions..There is God in heaven sha.
Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by dammytosh: 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2015

They are also said to be of the view that it is too early to begin to assess President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration and his plans for the region.

It is amazing that EX-MILITANTS have enough sense to say that it is too early to assess Buhari's Administration but Barcanista and his fellow e-Rats do not have enough SENSE to wait before screaming like the Chief Wailers they are.

Every normal citizen knows that it is too early to assess this administration except Wretched politicians who can only boast of a miserable laptop to post on nairaland.
Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
Time to break the "enemy" camp, art of war activated. I hope Buhari and the DSS is smart enough.

1 Like

Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
I keep saying it, the Niger delta can't survive on its own with that much interest and resources
Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by ezeagu(m): 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
LKO:

Guy, if u meant SS and SE, kindly remove d SS. The people of SS are peace loving and good Nigerians. Since after d election, dey have been sincerely hoping and praying for d govt of Buhari. It is only d SE that has been crying wolf when there is none. The SE are wise, they are instigating d SS militants to call for war, thereby turning d SS to a war zone while their own land remain peaceful and intact. This is wickedness and evil.

I m Urhobo and lives in Warri(d base of Tompolo) and I can authoritatively tell u dat my Ijaw neighbours are not happy with GEJ. GEJ failed and there is nothing to show for his over five year destruction. GEJ only succeeded in turning few militants like Tompolo, Asari etc E K Clark and his Igbo ass lickers to billionnaires. How does this affect d lives of d average Niger Deltans. Jonathan indeed took imputinity to a new high level in Nigeria.

Tompolo is a noise maker and can do nothing. The reign of Jonathan made Tompolo a multi billionnaire. Tompolo would not be so naïve to loose his investments in a twinkle of an eye by going to d creeks to cause trouble. Take his threat with a pinch of d salt and ignore him.

Sorry, but how does this concern the southeast Igboland? You'r Urhobo, are you that insecure that you can't speak for your own people instead of a non-existent Niger Delta identity?

2 Likes

Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by DoTheNeedful: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
holysina:

hmmm

na waooo

mchew

greedy land grabber angry
Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
From the article, it's obvious President Buhari and Gov. Dickson sent Tompolo to call the meeting and douse the tension in the creeks but other militants easily decoded the logic

2 Likes

Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by atlwireles: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
From the article, it's obvious President Buhari and Gov. Dickson sent Tompolo douse to call the meeting and the tension in the creeks but other militants easily decoded the logic

The intended message has been communicated to the country. Tompolo has played his part.

2 Likes

Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
Obiagelli:
Time to break the "enemy" camp, art of war activated. I hope Buhari and the DSS is smart enough.

And you failed to notice the agenda for the meeting that was clearly stated in the article.

I presume President Buhari through Governor Dickson sent Tompolo to convene the meeting.

2 Likes

Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by atlwireles: 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
Obiagelli:
I keep saying it, the Niger delta can't survive on its own with that much interest and resources

grin grin grin grin grin like you are surviving right now?

2 Likes

Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
atlwireles:

The intended message has been communicated to the country. Tompolo has played his part.

The Government doesn't understand the system of government applicable in the creeks.

There is no one strong man to talk to rather a caucus comprising different leaderships of all the Freedom Fighters.

** Since Bokoharam is now called Militants, it's better to called the Niger Delta agitators "freedom fighters"

2 Likes

Re: Crack In Militants’ Camp Forces Cancellation Of Tompolo’s Meeting by sanko05(m): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
themonk:
why is the government so afraid of these men?
south south Government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Appeals Osun Tribunal Judgement, Lists 44 Grounds / Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch / Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.