Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? (19397 Views)

Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State / Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses / If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
lexiconkabir:
did you click on the site? verily you did not, cuz if u did would understand why that verse was revealed.

The point is not ''why'' the verse was revealed. The point is: it is not supposed to be revealed.

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by true2god: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Jagoon:

I don't need or appreciate the answer a chronic pathological liar of an infidel like you.
It is permissible to lie to the infidels in order to propagate islam, perfectly ok. So islamically lexiconkabir is not a liar but morally he is a pure liar.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
@jagoon @true2god @truthman2012 i am a sunni muslim, it is wrong for me to lie. the shias are the ones that propagate that idea, mind you the shias believe themselves to be muslims where as they are not(they associate partner with my lord just like the you are doing). permit me to say, christianity is a baseless religion. there is no verse in the bible that mentions the word christianity(and you say it is a religion) mayb i'm mistaken, show me a verse to prove me wrong. at least in the quran we have different verses that says islam is the religion of Allah(s.w.t). and again permit me to say that christianity should be called paulinity(ask me why), do you keep the sabath day holy as it is in the commandments??
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by true2god: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@truthman2012 and @true2god in addition to what is in that site, let me give a practical example: we all know the U.S was in war with vietnam. if at that time of the war, the general incharge says "kill vietnamese, where ever you find them" to boost the morale of d soldiers it makes perfect sense. but if i bring that same statement today and say the general said "kill vietnamese, where ever you find them", the general would be seen as being violent 4 no reason, but if you know the historical background of that statement only then it will make sense, the same thing applies to those verses, when the muslims where oppressed by the makkans and later resulted into fighting them.
Quran 9:29:
Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

The above quranic instruction can be summarized thus:
1) Fight those who do not believe allahh and the last day (it means if i am an hindu who do not believe in the last days, muslims can fight me).

2) Fight those who do not consider unlawful what allahh had considered unlawful (this means that muslims can fight me if im seeing eating pork in an islamic country since i do not consider it unlawful to eat pork)

3) Fight those who do not adopt the islam, most especially christians, until the pay jizya and feel humiliated (as a christian, that means muslims can fight me for not accepting islam until i pay jizya and equally feel humiliated)

The instruction above is not time bound, even your hadith supported this evil command by your evil prophet mohammed.
As early as 200yrs ago the othoman empire was still collecting jizya from christians under islamic rules. So take it that your prophet is a demonically inspired man who was sent by the devil.

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by true2god: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@jagoon @true2god @truthman2012 i am a sunni muslim, it is wrong for me to lie. the shias are the ones that propagate that idea, mind you the shias believe themselves to be muslims where as they are not(they associate partner with my lord just like the you are doing). permit me to say, christianity is a baseless religion. there is no verse in the bible that mentions the word christianity(and you say it is a religion) mayb i'm mistaken, show me a verse to prove me wrong. at least in the quran we have different verses that says islam is the religion of Allah(s.w.t). and again permit me to say that christianity should be called paulinity(ask me why), do you keep the sabath day holy as it is in the commandments??
ACT 11:26;
'...and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch'.

They (chritians) met in a church (not mosque) and were first called christians (not muslims) in Antioch. Christians are mere followers of christ hence they gave them the name christians. If you follow the teachings of christ (as the son of God) you are a christian and if you follow the evil teachings of mohammed (as a slave of allahh), then you identify yourself as a muslim.

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
true2god:
ACT 11:26;
'...and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch'.

They (chritians) met in a church (not mosque) and were first called christians (not muslims) in Antioch. Christians are mere followers of christ hence they gave them the name christians. If you follow the teachings of christ (as the son of God) you are a christian and if you follow the evil teachings of mohammed (as a slave of allahh), then you identify yourself as a muslim.
who called them christians?? jesus? atleast we are called muslims by Allah
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
@true2god and @truthman2012 since you are so good at misquotation i hope you do not misquote this verses in the bible "34 Do not suppose that I have
come to bring peace to the earth. I
did not come to bring peace, but a
sword. 35 For I have come to turn " 'a man
against his father, a daughter
against her mother, a daughter-in-
law against her mother-in-law—“
KJV-Matthew10
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
@true2god do you really follow the teachings of christ? if yes what brought the emergence of the new testament? to abolish the law of moses that says an eye of an eye? check out this verse "Do not think that I have come
to abolish the Law or the
Prophets; I have not come to
abolish them but to fulfill them. mattew 5:17
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
@true2god and @truthman2012 did jesus wrote the bible himself? if no who wrote the bible? why was it written years after jesus departure? the people that wrote the bible, were they inspired by God? if yes whats the prove? is his name really jesus?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
@true2god and @truthman2012 did mattew really wrote his book? check out this verse from "the book of mattew"(note that i put in in quotes) "...And as Jesus passed forth
thence, HE (Jesus) saw a man,
named Matthew, sitting at the
receipt of custom: and HE (Jesus)
saith unto HIM (Matthew), follow
ME (Jesus) and HE (Matthew) arose, and followed HIM (Jesus). (Matthew 9:9) if mattew really wrote this book it would have been "and i rose" not "and he arose" it should have "he saw me" not "he saw a man" it should have been "he said unto me" not "he said unto him" and so on smh(someone else wrote these books).
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
@true2god and @truthman2012 did moses wrote this in your bible? "So Moses....DIED... and he (God
Almighty) BURIED HIM (Moses)...
He was 120 years old WHEN HE
DIED... and there arose not a
prophet SINCE in Israel like unto
Moses....(Deuteronomy 34:5-10)" smh, did moses write about his own obituary? i am telling you someone else are writing these books.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by parisbookaddict(f): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@truthman2012 , i never said all hadiths are fabricated(my fault i wasnt composed yesterday), instead i said we have different classes of hadith, among which we have the authentic and fabricated, the hadith you gave on islam getting its root from pagans is a fabricated hadith(i can prove that if u want, tho ave done that before) and the hadith given on this thread, where the prophet of Allah is being command to fight and preach against the disbelievers is authentic. now when i said fight i know your mind will go to swords, gun and all that, but no. To get a clearer picture of what fight means there is; if i say fight yourself against lies, does that mean you should kill yourself when you lie? No, but it means STRIVE hard to make sure ur lies are being reduced or stop it totally. I hope i made myself understood this time, if not please tell me.

I gUess u are one of those moderate muslims who don't believe in killing people. But the truth is that ur prophet killed thousands and carried out 20 something wars, I think 23. He killed people for not accepting allah or paying the jizyah.

U feel u need to defend him because ever since u weRe a child u have been led to believe that mohammed was a prophet

Please can u honestly answer these questions

I want to test you knowledge of mohammed and the quran. Pls answer the following questions.

Did Mohammed sleep with a child, 9 year old
Aisha?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he kill people eg meccans, pagans, Jews etc?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed command his followers to fight people based on their beliefs?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he sleep with and have sex slaves?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he command his followers to sleep with captives their right hand possess?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed marry more wives than Islamic Allah permits Muslims?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did the quran claim that no miracle will be performed by mohammed?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did mohammed contradict himself or abrogate quran passages because they where contradictory to earlier revelations?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit the murder of his critics?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he rape women during after war, which he
called war booty?{I.e Slave-girls as sexual property}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit Muslims to beat their wives? {Even if but lightly}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he ask people to drink camel piss and milk for good health?YES, HEALTHY/NO, HE DIDN'T/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed say apostates should be killed?YES & I CONCUR / YES, BUT I DON'T CONCUR / NO, HE COULDN'T HAVE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by parisbookaddict(f): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
lexiconkabir:
who called them christians?? jesus? atleast we are called muslims by Allah

Islamic allah is mohammed. Every word of the quran is mohammeds own words.

If I draw a picture and call it allah, u muslims may insult or ignore but once the picture is called mohammed u muslims start a killing spree. Sporadic burning of churches and murder of christians even if the drawing was done by atheists.

In your ignorance u claimed no single bible passage uses the word christians and true2god exposed your lies/altaqiyya/ignorance by showing u the verse from acts 11: 26.

Now u should apologise for u false statements

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by parisbookaddict(f): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@true2god and @truthman2012 since you are so good at misquotation i hope you do not misquote this verses in the bible "34 Do not suppose that I have
come to bring peace to the earth. I
did not come to bring peace, but a
sword. 35 For I have come to turn " 'a man
against his father, a daughter
against her mother, a daughter-in-
law against her mother-in-law—“
KJV-Matthew10

You really are ignorAnt. Once again let me correct u

Matthew 10:34-35
King James Version (KJV)

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

*** Thank you for quoting the verse 34 with 35 because it explains the proper context. Most atheists and Muslims avoid 35.
This is one of the verses Christ tells believers what to expect if we decide to follow him. And it is actually happening.
Muslims kill their family members if a member decides to leave Islam and become Christians, its in their sh'aria law. You know of the case in Sudan where a man reported his own sister for being a christain and she was sentenced to death. But as God would have it she is alive and well in the USA today. Even in Nigeria, in the time of the missionaries fathers disowned sons who abandoned serving their traditional deity and went to church. Even communists killed whole families for their believe in Christ. The use of the word "sword" is clearly a metaphor. And just as the verse proclaimed their is no peace on earth because the kingdom is yet to come.

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Islamic allah is mohammed. Every word of the quran is mohammeds own words.

If I draw a picture and call it allah, u muslims may insult or ignore but once the picture is called mohammed u muslims start a killing spree. Sporadic burning of churches and murder of christians even if the drawing was done by atheists.

In your ignorance u claimed no single bible passage uses the word christians and true2god exposed your lies/altaqiyya/ignorance by showing u the verse from acts 11: 26.

Now u should apologise for u false statements
christianity is the religion, christians are the practitioners. i asked for where the religion christianity is mentioned not the blind followers of christ. you can help your friends answer my questions in the last page of this thread. thanks.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
@parisbooklover do you think i dont know what those verses(34 and 35) were talking about? notice i said "i hope you dont misquote" i only gave that as an example of how they are misquoting the quran out of context.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
@parisbookaddict do you think i dont know what those verses(34 and 35) were talking about? notice i said "i hope you dont misquote" i only gave that as an example of how they are misquoting the quran out of context.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
@parisbookaddict did you know that taking women as war booty is also permitted by the bible? look up deutronomy20:13-20 women has been taken as war booties long before islam
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
@parisbookaddict , is it true that a man can rape a virgin according to the bible? check out this verse, "If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be
married and rapes her and they are
discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for
he has violated her. He can never
divorce her as long as he lives."(deutronomy22:28-29) you can also check exodus22:16-17, according to what this verses say, i can be rape a virgin girl that dont like me, then what i am expected to do is just pay some money and she is mine, is that what you people are saying? subhanallah.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by parisbookaddict(f): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@parisbookaddict do you think i dont know what those verses(34 and 35) were talking about? notice i said "i hope you dont misquote" i only gave that as an example of how they are misquoting the quran out of context.

Oh, so apparently u knew u were misquoting the verse.

But the thing is that ur misquote can be sooo easily exposed and corrected. But no matter how much u muslims claim we misquote the quran u can not offer the correct quote or explanation.

That only means that we were never misquoting or misinterpreting ur quran.

Don't forget ur quran says that it is easy to understand over and over again. Yet there are different sects of islam killing each other for misunderstanding islamic texts.

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Oh, so apparently u knew u were misquoting the verse.

But the thing is that ur misquote can be sooo easily exposed and corrected. But no matter how much u muslims claim we misquote the quran u can not offer the correct quote or explanation.

That only means that we were never misquoting or misinterpreting ur quran.

Don't forget ur quran says that it is easy to understand over and over again. Yet there are different sects of islam killing each other for misunderstanding islamic texts.
if you followed everything up you will see that i gave the correct meanings(but your friends refused it). and hey! i never misquoted 34 and 35 i said "i hope you will misquote this verses" dont you understand simple plain english?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by parisbookaddict(f): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@parisbookaddict , is it true that a man can rape a virgin according to the bible?

check out this verse, "If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be
married and rapes her and they are
discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for
he has violated her. He can never
divorce her as long as he lives."(deutronomy22:28-29) you can also check exodus22:16-17, according to what this verses say, i can be rape a virgin girl that dont like me, then what i am expected to do is just pay some money and she is mine, is that what you people are saying? subhanallah.

Your convoluted mind thinks that verse is a permission to ra.pe virgins. Only a muslim mind can spawn such
nonsense

Ok dude let me post the KJV english translation

28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; 29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

This is saying if a man and a virgin woman are caught sleeping together then the man must marry her. (That an over 3000years old law of ancient jews)

In islam the woman would be stoned to death. ( Thats aCcording to islamic standards of this day)

So what is ur point.

U have failed to answer my yes/no questions about your prophet.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by true2god: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Your convoluted mind thinks that verse is a permission to ra.pe virgins. Only a muslim mind can spawn such
nonsense

Ok dude let me post the KJV english translation

28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; 29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

This is saying if a man and a virgin woman are caught sleeping together then the man must marry her. (That an over 3000years old law of ancient jews)

In islam the woman would be stoned to death. ( Thats aCcording to islamic standards of this day)

So what is ur point.

U have failed to answer my yes/no questions about your prophet.

Dont waste your time, he cant answer those questions. The more experienced muslims have tried but couldn't. The last response he might probably give is that those hadiths are fabricated in order to tarnish the image of their prophet. Only the image of the prophet of islam is always tarnished.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
@parisbookaddict you claimed that is an old law? are you saying your god's law has the tendency of becoming old? subhanallah. you truely are ignorant
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
@true2god are you tired of exhibiting you ignorance? why are you running away from my questions
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by parisbookaddict(f): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@parisbookaddict did you know that taking women as war booty is also permitted by the bible? look up deutronomy20:13-20 women has been taken as war booties long before islam

I have read that passage. Tough stuff. The enemies of the jews at that point were annihilated , same way modern day muslim jihadists will be annihilated.

A bi product of wars are spoils.

But this is where it differs from islamic war booty.

Muslims didn't take the war captives as wifes but as sex slaves, however the jews were forbidden to have sex with the war captives but must marry them as wives and if they are unhappy they can leave.

And that verse was descriptive. It narrates events in jewish history while islamic war booty verses are prescriptive.. It encourages such behaviour.

Let's go on

...And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to MARRY HIS SON, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as HIS DAUGHTER. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a FREE WOMAN without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

Remember, like I told you before, this is ancient law, thousands of years before Jesus and your prophet.

notice you picked one of the worse verses about the "war spoils" / slaves in the old testament, and yet it is better than your best verse on slavery.

what you didn't notice is that the Jews were ALLOWED TO MARRY SLAVES AND THEY ARE FREE TO LEAVE HENCE NOT AGAISNT THEiR WILL as the ending of that passage shows.

in your haste to embarrass the old testament you once again condemn the Islam as evil . Let's see how slaves are treated in Islam even if they are married.

Qur'an (4:24)-"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Qur'an (8:69)-"But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good" A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part

Qur'an (33:50)-"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Qur'an (23:5-6)-"..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves.

See also Qur'an (70:29-30). The Quran is a small book, so if Allah used valuable space to repeat the same point four times, then sex slavery must be very important to him.

Qur'an (24:32)-"And marry those among you who are single and those who are fit among your male slaves and your female slaves..." Breeding slaves based on fitness.
Qur'an (2:178)-"O ye who believe! Retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the murdered; the freeman for the freeman, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the female." The message of this verse, which prescribes the rules of retaliation for murder, is that all humans arenotcreated equal. The human value of a slave is less than that of a free person (and a woman's worth is also distinguished from that of a man's)

Now the new testament which I practise as a Christian

Galatians 3:28p
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond(slave) nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 12:13:"For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond(slave) or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit."

Colossians 3:11:"Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond(slave) nor free: but Christ is all, and in all."

your heart is darken and it is difficult to understand the message of God, the bible dose not support slavery,infact God condemn it ;

"He who kidnaps a man, whether he
sells him or he is found in his
possession, shall surely be put to
death." ( Exodus 21:16)

So u see by all standards islam is evil.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by parisbookaddict(f): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
true2god:
Dont waste your time, he cant answer those questions. The more experienced muslims have tried but couldn't. The last response he might probably give is that those hadiths are fabricated in order to tarnish the image of their prophet. Only the image of the prophet of islam is always tarnished.

I noticed the fellow is more ignorant than the typical nairaland muslim apologist and his command of english is on the hilarious side. This is typical of madarasa brought up brainwashed muslims. I guess its best to leave him to his folly.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
@parisbookaddict @truthman2012 @true2god to settle this, who is up for a debate?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@parisbookaddict @truthman2012 @true2god to settle this, who is up for a debate?

Debate with you?

No, you didn't display good enough intelligence. I must tell you the truth, your posts are infuriating.

2 Likes

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by parisbookaddict(f): 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
lexiconkabir:

U seem to know very little about ur religion.
Before I answer u, I need answers to these questions I asked before

Did Mohammed sleep with a child, 9 year old
Aisha?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he kill people eg meccans, pagans, Jews etc?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed command his followers to fight people based on their beliefs?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he sleep with and have sex slaves?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he command his followers to sleep with captives their right hand possess?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed marry more wives than Islamic Allah permits Muslims?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did the quran claim that no miracle will be performed by mohammed?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did mohammed contradict himself or abrogate quran passages because they where contradictory to earlier revelations?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit the murder of his critics?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he rape women during after war, which he
called war booty?{I.e Slave-girls as sexual property}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit Muslims to beat their wives? {Even if but lightly}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he ask people to drink camel piss and milk for good health?YES, HEALTHY/NO, HE DIDN'T/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed say apostates should be killed?YES & I CONCUR / YES, BUT I DON'T CONCUR / NO, HE COULDN'T HAVE!
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
lexiconkabir:
debate with you? you are very funny.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by true2god: 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@true2god are you tired of exhibiting you ignorance? why are you running away from my questions
You need a drug to cure you of islamic and arab cancer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Summary Of Things That Nullify A Person's Fast (sawm) / An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) / Steps To Avoid Extra-marital Affairs In The Workplace (and Elsewhere)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.