Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? (19491 Views)

Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State / Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses / If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by plainbibletruth: 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@plainbibletruth let me ask you a question, do you understand arabic? i guess not, how then did you get to know i peddled in words! i dont know why you guys enjoys giving false claims! about muhammad, tell me what you think about isiah 29:11-12, who are they refering to? i really gtg, tell me what you think but dont spam me, i will see your answers when i'm back, thank you!

1. I only quoted you and asked questions. Those words were yours. So what is the "false claims!" here?

2. Your going to the Bible is confirming my earlier observation - I'm talking about this thread and what you posted in response to the OP and you're referring me to the Bible?

3. Is your silence an admission of flaw in your presentation?

4. If not, How did "Fight those who do not believe in Allah" come to mean "fight Meccans who oppress you" as per your interpretation?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Demmzy15(m): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
plainbibletruth:
tartar9, Demmzy15, Rilwayne001, DravenCreighton, lexiconkabir, 

It's interesting that NONE of you Muslim guys is ever able to clearly explain the Quran's contradictions and inconsistencies WITHOUT bringing in your so-called contradictions in the Bible. This way you end up muddling things up making arguments to go to and fro thereby diverting attention from the real bone of contention - the Quran's glaring incongruity

The "out-of-context" argument is actually a weak argument and a defeatist position for Muslims. 
Does the Quran have any context?
Is any story complete in any one sura? Can Muslims fully understand many, if not all, of the stories in the Quran without reference to the Bible or perhaps any of the other books of Jewish or Arabian fables from which it derived its materials?
Is it not Muslim translators of the Quran who inserted lots of phrases and clauses in bracket in the text because without them not much sense can be made from such verses? 

The fact that Muslims have not been able to stick to the Quran (a book that says it makes things so clear and simple) to explain it shows clearly that they themselves have difficulty with the book. 
Look Mr. Man, I didn't address the OP talk less of bringing up contradictions in the Bible. I know how to deal with people like you and truthman2012, but I'll keep it to myself because it's futile.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Bakrabas: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@bakrabas these claims have been refuted, please follow up the thread from the beginnig up to this frame. Thank you!
gracias bro!
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Scholar8200(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@scholar8200 you are still saying the same thing in another form, you are yet to clearify contradiction 3, i read jer 31 as you opined, but it doesnt explain contradiction 3.

Per contradiction 3, Jesus said the law will not go unfulfilled (not the same thing as break) GOD gave the law as the terms of the Covenant and even though man failed, since God had said none of His Words will fall to the ground (Isaiah 55:11),someone had to fulfil it and that was Christ! Point was the Word in the Old covenant had to be fulfilled (not laid aside) if a New Covenant would be established.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
@plainbibletruth first, let me ask you. can you please show me where i changed the meaning?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
Scholar8200:

Per contradiction 3, Jesus said the law will not go unfulfilled (not the same thing as break) GOD gave the law as the terms of the Covenant and even though man failed, since God had said none of His Words will fall to the ground (Isaiah 55:11),someone had to fulfil it and that was Christ! Point was the Word in the Old covenant had to be fulfilled (not laid aside) if a New Covenant would be established.
sorry to digress, are you saying God and Jesus are 2 different people? pls answer with yes/no
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
@plainbibletruth as per me going to the bible, i think i have explained to you why we go to bible, check your mentions if you didnt see it earlier.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Scholar8200(m): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
sorry to digress, are you saying God and Jesus are 2 different people? pls answer with yes/no
point of correction, they are not 'people'. Jesus is One with the Father (God) and He is also The Son of God.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Scholar8200:
point of correction, they are not 'people'. Jesus is One with the Father (God) and He is also The Son of God.

please stop it right here, you are already contradicting yourself. since the trinity is the back bone of christianity shouldnt it be easy to explain?why i'm i having a hard time to understand it, with all you are saying, it still tells me what i know before that christ, God and spirit are THREE different being not ONE. well let me pretend to agree with your lectures, dont quote me again pls(no offences meant), thank you sire!
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
i'm done with this thread!
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Scholar8200(m): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
please stop it right here, you are already contradicting yourself. since the trinity is the back bone of christianity shouldnt it be easy to explain?why i'm i having a hard time to understand it, with all you are saying, it still tells me what i know before that christ, God and spirit are THREE different being not ONE. well let me pretend to agree with your lectures, dont quote me again pls(no offences meant), thank you sire!
The Gospel is the backbone of Christianity! If that is received, we can move on to the higher mysteries.
I had to quote you because your use of the word 'since' suggests that was something we discussed before which is not true!
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Scholar8200:
The Gospel is the backbone of Christianity! If that is received, we can move on to the higher mysteries.
I had to quote you because your use of the word 'since' suggests that was something we discussed before which is not true!
alright you win, happy? dont quote me again. thanks sire!
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by parisbookaddict(f): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2015
Demmzy15:

I've warned you times without number, stop playing victim. Your brother Jagoon aka jargons the jaguar called his own family a rodent and the brother replied.

Rilwayne001:

YOU BLIND FOOL!
Demmzy15:

I've warned you times without number, stop playing victim. Your brother Jagoon aka jargons the jaguar called his own family a rodent and the brother replied.

Rilwayne001 mohammed will be proud of your insults to non muslims. His unholy book has taught u well

Both of them are very wrong to call any human a rodent but only your islamic allah and mohammed approves of such language. The quran is the only religious text I know of that says a god turned humans to animals as punishment. Only the qUran calls humans cattle, apes, monkeys for ignoring mohammeds call to worship his moon god.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by parisbookaddict(f): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@parisbookaddict because of hate, you are blinded to see that nothing is wrong with those verses, why do you keep telling lies? Its so sick! Come to think of it, i know you are getting all these lies from the sites of any of these men, David wood, Ali sina or walid toeshibat. That woman was his wife not his slave! and his wife is lawful to him isnt it?back to these men:Walid toeshibat was just proved by the cnn to be a liar, he claimed to have been a suicide bomber of a terrorist group then received christ and bla bla bla, thank God ccn exposed him! just like the way i'm exposing the lies you are trying to peddle in. same thing happened to the other liars.
Its not hate,
its called "not being brianwashed to think a man who raped slaves and war captives and a little 9 year old girl is a prophet."

By the way, the name u keep failing to spell is walid sheobat, and he is more into comparing bible prophecies about the evils of islam/mohammed than quoting islamic texts. So please show me where I have ever quoted him.

You claimed u see nothing wrong with those evil islamic verses, that's ur cup of tea.. I have exposed it and people are learning about islam while u can remain brainwashed and in denial.

U asked for verses showing mohammed having sex with slaves or approving such behavoiur and I brought it.

Au revoir, I have nothing else to say to u
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by bashbabe2: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Its not hate,
its called "not being brianwashed to think a man who raped slaves and war captives and a little 9 year old girl is a prophet."

By the way, the name u keep failing to spell is walid sheobat, and he is more into comparing bible prophecies about the evils of islam/mohammed than quoting islamic texts. So please show me where I have ever quoted him.

You claimed u see nothing wrong with those evil islamic verses, that's ur cup of tea.. I have exposed it and people are learning about islam while u can remain brainwashed and in denial.

U asked for verses showing mohammed having sex with slaves or approving such behavoiur and I brought it.
Au revoir, I have nothing else to say to u

I guess this is ifeann.wonder why you have to disguise and use another moniker .
Are you obsess or do you fantasize about being raped when you were a child because I don't know where you get this idea from. May God Almighty deliver you. If not the rubbish and baseless points you raise on most of the thread is getting boring. OUR Prophet(pbuh)reputation is intact and if you use the remaining second of your life to type this same blasphemous comments it can never change that.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by bashbabe2: 6:58pm On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=parisbookaddict post=36403042]

Rilwayne001 mohammed will be proud of your insults to non muslims. His unholy book has taught u well

Both of them are very wrong to call any human a rodent but only your islamic allah and mohammed approves of such language. The quran is the only religious text I know of that says a god turned humans to animals as punishment. Only the qUran calls humans cattle, apes, monkeys for ignoring mohammeds call to worship his moon god.

[/quote

You should be giving an award for the best liar and an hypocrite. You never correct your christian fellow. It just shows why christians like you should not be trusted. the art of deception and hypocrisy runs in your vein

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Rilwayne001: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Rilwayne.001 mohammed will be proud of your insults to non muslims. His unholy book has taught u well

Well, you are wrong. I learnt how to call people like you blind fools from the bible. Jesus called people blind fools, isn't it? Yahweh call his children stupíd children, isn't it?

Again, you are a blind fool. How come you missed what your fellow jagoon wrote? even afteer it is copied to your bare face?

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Demmzy15(m): 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
parisbookaddict:

[s]Rilwayne001 mohammed will be proud of your insults to non muslims. His unholy book has taught u well

Both of them are very wrong to call any human a rodent but only your islamic allah and mohammed approves of such language. The quran is the only religious text I know of that says a god turned humans to animals as punishment. Only the qUran calls humans cattle, apes, monkeys for ignoring mohammeds call to worship his moon god.[/s]

Common shurrup jor, talk to your brethren Jagoon aka jargons the jaguar. Hypocrite!!!
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by parisbookaddict(f): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
bashbabe2:

I guess this is ifeann.wonder why you have to disguise and use another moniker .
[size=13pt]

Are you obsess or do you fantasize about being raped when you were a child because I don't know where you get this idea from.[/size]
May God Almighty deliver you. If not the rubbish and baseless points you raise on most of the thread is getting boring. OUR Prophet(pbuh)reputation is intact and if you use the remaining second of your life to type this same blasphemous comments it can never change that.

Ewwww... Ur mind is filthy.

How could u say such a thing.

anyway, mr/miss Muslim all the information is gotten from your quran and sahih hadiths.

Apparently u don't know much about your prophet..

Please Answer these questions and attempt dewah if u are knowledge enough.

Did Mohammed sleep with a child, 9 year old
Aisha?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he kill people eg meccans, pagans, Jews etc?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed command his followers to fight people based on their beliefs?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he sleep with and have sex slaves?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he command his followers to sleep with captives their right hand possess?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed marry more wives than Islamic Allah permits Muslims?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did the quran claim that no miracle will be performed by mohammed?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did mohammed contradict himself or abrogate quran passages because they where contradictory to earlier revelations?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit the murder of his critics?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he rape women during after war, which he
called war booty?{I.e Slave-girls as sexual property}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit Muslims to beat their wives? {Even if but lightly}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he ask people to drink camel piss and milk for good health?YES, HEALTHY/NO, HE DIDN'T/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed say apostates should be killed?YES & I CONCUR / YES, BUT I DON'T CONCUR / NO, HE COULDN'T HAVE!
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by bashbabe2: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Ewwww... Ur mind is filthy.

How could u say such a thing.

anyway, mr/miss Muslim all the information is gotten from your quran and sahih hadiths.

Apparently u don't know much about your prophet..

Please Answer these questions and attempt dewah if u are knowledge enough.

Did Mohammed sleep with a child, 9 year old
Aisha?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he kill people eg meccans, pagans, Jews etc?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed command his followers to fight people based on their beliefs?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he sleep with and have sex slaves?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he command his followers to sleep with captives their right hand possess?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed marry more wives than Islamic Allah permits Muslims?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did the quran claim that no miracle will be performed by mohammed?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did mohammed contradict himself or abrogate quran passages because they where contradictory to earlier revelations?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit the murder of his critics?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he rape women during after war, which he
called war booty?{I.e Slave-girls as sexual property}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit Muslims to beat their wives? {Even if but lightly}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he ask people to drink camel piss and milk for good health?YES, HEALTHY/NO, HE DIDN'T/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed say apostates should be killed?YES & I CONCUR / YES, BUT I DON'T CONCUR / NO, HE COULDN'T HAVE!

When I'm not foolish like you. Find someone who has time to go back and forth with you. I'm only hear to SMH at your ignorance.will keep praying for you
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by parisbookaddict(f): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2015
bashbabe2:

When I'm not foolish like you. Find someone who has time to go back and forth with you. I'm only hear to SMH at your ignorance.will keep praying for you

Of course u wouldn't dare answer them because u will show that ur prophet was a criminal.

who are u praying for and to?? ur god can't even recognised people without arabic names plus don't forget that moHARMmaD discourages prayers for non muslims

"it is NOT fitting for the prophet and those who believe that they should pray for forgiveness for pagans, even though they be kin(family)...", sura 9 ayah 113.

Tabari IX:69
"He who believes in Allah and His
Messenger has protected his life and possessions
from us.
As for those who disbelieve, we will fight them
forever in
the Cause of Allah. Killing them is a small matter
to us."

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger
of Allah. And those with him are hard
(ruthless) against the disbelievers and
merciful among themselves"
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by parisbookaddict(f): 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2015
Demmzy15:

Common shurrup jor, talk to your brethren Jagoon aka jargons the jaguar. Hypocrite!!!

Spoken like the average muslim but u forgot to add the death threats.

I wonder how long before u stumble in the quran verses telling u to wage jihad
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=bashbabe2 post=36404479][/quote]

What is the meaning of your post?

Doesn't Rilwayne001 insult?

Doesn't the quran call the Jews apes?

Muslims are so terrible that even when they see glaring truth they call a lie.

If you are not sincere to yourself you are doing your soul serious harms. Just an advice.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Demmzy15(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Spoken like the average muslim but u forgot to add the death threats.

I wonder how long before u stumble in the quran verses telling u to wage jihad
Is it today you know me? I can't threaten you with anything. I can only pray you're guided before it's too late

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by parisbookaddict(f): 7:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
Demmzy15:

Is it today you know me? I can't threaten you with anything. I can only pray you're guided before it's too late

I don't know u. I chat with a lot of muslims and we may have chatted a few times but u are one of the ignorant muslims that fail to make any reasonable attempt to defend islam except by insults and rAnting .

By the way, who are u praying for and to?? ur god can't even
recognised people without arabic names plus

don't forget that moHARMmaD discourages
prayers for non muslims

"it is NOT fitting for the prophet and those who
believe that they should pray for forgiveness for
pagans, even though they be kin(family)...", sura 9
ayah 113.

from us.
forever in
to us."
merciful among themselves"
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
@parisbookaddict why are you this ridiculous?, you posted the same questions that i have answered, you dont seem intelligent, no point, just copy and paste work, ranting, ranting and ranting. i now see your reason for giving these questions(already answered by me), HATE, JEALOUSY and ARROGANCE. hypocrite continue following your lie master paul.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Demmzy15(m): 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
parisbookaddict:

[s]I don't know u. I chat with a lot of muslims and we may have chatted a few times but u are one of the ignorant muslims that fail to make any reasonable attempt to defend islam except by insults and rAnting .

By the way, who are u praying for and to?? ur god can't even
recognised people without arabic names plus

don't forget that moHARMmaD discourages
prayers for non muslims

"it is NOT fitting for the prophet and those who
believe that they should pray for forgiveness for
pagans, even though they be kin(family)...", sura 9
ayah 113.

from us.
forever in
to us."
merciful among themselves"[/s]
If I reply you now, you'll complain I'm abusing you. Bera leave me alone

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by plainbibletruth: 12:31am On Jul 30, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@plainbibletruth first, let me ask you. can you please show me where i changed the meaning?

Two Contradicting portions of the Quran were quoted by the OP:
Those that said Allah said no one can believe except he Allah wills it:
No soul can believe, except by the will of Allah and He will place doubt (or obscurity) on those who will not understand.
[Qur'an 10:100].
[Quran 10:99 Pickthal] And if thy Lord willed, all who are in the earth would have believed together. Wouldst thou (Muhammad) compel men until they are believers?
And those taking an opposing view that instructs Mohammed to fight people until they accept Allah:
Qur'an (8:39) - “And FIGHT them until there is no more Fitnahm (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.

Qur'an (9:29) - " FIGHT those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

In attempting to explain the contradiction you came up with this:
but if you know the historical background of that statement only then it will make sense, the same thing applies to those verses, when the muslims where oppressed by the makkans and later resulted into fighting them.

The issue then is that NOWHERE in those quranic passages did it say that it was "when the muslims where oppressed by the makkans and later resulted into fighting them" that Mohammed was now asked to fight.

That is why i said:
that in order for you to show that your 'translation' is the right one you need to prove that this portion of the Quran was given after Mohammed was fought by the Meccans and Meccans alone and also that it does not include any other people? And by so doing it must be that you had 'special revelation' from Allah to "fill-in-the-blanks" that were not there in the Quran?

How "Fight those who do not believe in Allah" comes to mean "fight Meccans who oppress (or fight) you" is simply AMAZING!

If "No soul can believe, except by the will of Allah" does it then make sense for Allah to now instruct that Mohammed fight them who do not believe when except by his will they cannot believe?

The fact that the Quran did not mention what you stated nor imply it meant you were simply adding you own meaning to the passages.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by dmz1: 3:07am On Jul 30, 2015
@lexiconkabir, I am learning new things from your explanations please address this question:

Did mohammed contradict himself or abrogate
quran
because they where contradictory
to earlier revelations?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 4:09am On Jul 30, 2015
dmz1:
@lexiconkabir, I am learning new things from your explanations please address this question:

sir, i have answered this question with clear explanations, on this same thread.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 4:13am On Jul 30, 2015
@plainbibletruth first i will say its unfair to my part when you guys ask questions already clearified by me on this same thread, are you saying i came up with those stories? well go to wikipedia and search the battle of badr and get and insight of what happened. because you are parochial.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 30, 2015
@plainbibletruth you are saying i came up with meanings, tell me, which quran do you have at home to confirm my translations? those translations the op got were poor plus some words were added to discredit islam and label it religion of confusion by probably any of these islamophobes: Ali sina, David wood or walid shoebat. All these men has been proven to be liars and enemies of islam. Expecially walid shoebat that was recently exposed by CCN to have lied with his story of being a suicide bomber of an islamic group, "arrested" by christ , changed to christian and so on(please research to see the full exposure), if you are one of those christians that wanna know the truth get a quran yourself and see the translations yourself. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Similarities Between Qu'ran And Odu Ifa Of Yorubas / 2 Mistakes We Commit About Prayer. / Boy Won ₦1.6m, Land And Hajj For Reciting The Qur'an (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.