Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? (19486 Views)

Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State / Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses / If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
malvisguy212:
so ,yusuf Ali translations is corrupts ? Nonetheless!!! "WE breath in to her" Allah and his crews breath into Mary ?
no! you corrupted it by removing the brackets that indicates that it is the translator idea! for goodness sake dont you understand english? i have told you what WE is used for, you yourself saw it in wikipedia, so why the hating? gudnyt friend wink
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@malvisguy212 no rules on how to do things? absurd! alright let me pretend to agree, clearly explain the TRINITY.
Genesis 1:26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image...

The word "US" indicate more than one personalities and the word "IMAGE" indicate ONE ESSENCE. If God is three the passage should've say images. Good night to you too.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Demmzy15(m): 12:44am On Jul 29, 2015
truthman2012:

There are three that bear record in al-jannah: allah, Gabriel and Muhammad, hence the use of the word 'WE'.

The al-jannah where you have 72 virgins waiting for you is not the heaven of the true God.
Wallahi this old man na mumu, Lmaooooo!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 3:36am On Jul 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
Genesis 1:26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image...

The word "US" indicate more than one personalities and the word "IMAGE" indicate ONE ESSENCE. If God is three the passage should've say images. Good night to you too.
thank you for quoting this, infact this verse contradicts many verses in the bible the that says god is the father(1), the word is the son(also a god 2), and the holyghost(3 also god). let me tell how notable christians explained the trinity to me, i quote "father is god, son is god, holyspirit also god, but father is not son, son is not holyspirit, and holyspirit is not father" now lets put that statement into simple equations(dont mind me, i am mathematician), let H denotes spirit, S denotes son, F denotes father and let G denote god. the first statement says F=G H=G, S=G which means F=H=S but this equation we got contradicts the second statement that says father is not spirit, spirit is not son bla bla bla. pls explain!
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 29, 2015
@malvisguy212 have you sincerly asked yourself these questions:- 1) who are the authors of the gospel (2) why was it written years after christ departure (3) those that wrote the bible were they really inspired by God?. let me quote what is in the king james bible preface, it says "due to some GRAVE mistakes, the king james bible was REVISED" if the bible was 100% God's will it contain mistakes and contradictions? like king james editors are telling us? and who are you to revise God's word? this is shear blasphemy! the simple truth is the bible has been concocted and corrupted by men, men like paul. imagine paul said if he has to lie to bring people into christianity, he will do it, i see why christians here are so deceptful! just like the way you gave a translation to the verse of the quran, adding the translators idea in bracket(removing the bracket) just to justify your aim of saying Allah said "our spirit" how pathetic!
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Rilwayne001: 6:32am On Jul 29, 2015
Demmzy15:

Wallahi this old man na mumu, Lmaooooo!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I read that post of his yesterday, I could only shake my head for him.

Àgbàlagbâ tó nse langbà langbà. sad

2 Likes

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 29, 2015
@true2god @jagoon @parisbookaddict and @#all_my_christians_friends, Christians claim that Jesus was God as they quote in John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God". This is John speaking and not Jesus. Also, the Greek word for the first occurrence of God is HOTHEOS which means "the God" or "God" with a capital "G", while the Greek word for its second occurrence is "TONTHEOS", which means "a god " or "god" with a small "g". Isn’t this dishonesty and inconsistency on the part of those translating the Greek Bible? ? Isn’t such quotation in John 1:1 recognized by every Christian scholar of the Bible to have been written by a Jew named Philo Alexandria way before Jesus and John?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I read that post of his yesterday, I can only shake my head for him.

Àgbàlagbâ tó nse langbà langbà. sad
sorry sir, please share the post with me, i must have blasted him tho!
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Rilwayne001: 6:47am On Jul 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
sorry sir, please share the post with me, i must have blasted him tho!
https://www.nairaland.com/post/36371760
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 6:58am On Jul 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
thank you for quoting this, infact this verse contradicts many verses in the bible the that says god is the father(1), the word is the son(also a god 2), and the holyghost(3 also god). let me tell how notable christians explained the trinity to me, i quote "father is god, son is god, holyspirit also god, but father is not son, son is not holyspirit, and holyspirit is not father" now lets put that statement into simple equations(dont mind me, i am mathematician), let H denotes spirit, S denotes son, F denotes father and let G denote god. the first statement says F=G H=G, S=G which means F=H=S but this equation we got contradicts the second statement that says father is not spirit, spirit is not son bla bla bla. pls explain!
https://www.nairaland.com/1390701/mystery-understanding-trinity.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 29, 2015
malvisguy212:

This thread is not about trinity but about inconsistencies in the useless Koran. Stop allowing those rodents to derail the thread.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 7:19am On Jul 29, 2015
Jagoon:

This thread is not about trinity but about inconsistencies in the useless Koran. Stop allowing those rodents to derail the thread.
you are very correct. Thank you.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
that was almost convincing(i just wanna know the truth), but again there was a contradiction. that op said, "the word is jesus and he has flesh and bones" which means since God said "be!" and it was, hence jesus was created now two people are in scene here(no more one) yet that op concluded that they are still one. he even said "no wonder jesus said he and his father one" but it is also known in the bible where jesus also said he, his father and his disciples are one(john 17:21-23). please why were the other verses verse given different meanings?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 29, 2015
Jagoon:

you are the biggest rodent of all! i have refuted the op's claims, how cum you did not ask parisbookaddict not to derail the thread when she asked multiple questions? how deceptful! oh because you dont have answers? trying to run? coward!
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
you are very correct. Thank you.
funny! atleast you should be able to defend your faith, thread or no thread, how cum you guys did not asked parisbookaddict not to derail the thread when she asked me multiple questions different from the thread. deceptful lots
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 8:06am On Jul 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
that was almost convincing(i just wanna know the truth), but again there was a contradiction. that op said, "the word is jesus and he has flesh and bones" which means since God said "be!" and it was, hence jesus was created now two people are in scene here(no more one) yet that op concluded that they are still one. he even said "no wonder jesus said he and his father one" but it is also known in the bible where jesus also said he, his father and his disciples are one(john 17:21-23). please why were the other verses verse given different meanings?
Jesus has two nature, fully God and fully man , He was man because He dwell in flesh and He was God because the spirit of God was upon Him, Jesus is the only man whom God put his spirit on Him, if you want to ask question about the trinity, open your thread and ask, thank you.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 8:08am On Jul 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
jesus also said he, his father and his disciples are one(john 17:21-23). please why were the other verses verse given different meanings?
can you quote were Jesus say the above ?

2 Likes

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by parisbookaddict(f): 8:18am On Jul 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
you are the biggest rodent of all! i have refuted the op's claims, how cum you did not ask parisbookaddict not to derail the thread when she asked multiple questions? how deceptful! oh because you dont have answers? trying to run? coward!

How can u call your fellow human a rodent. Oh I forgot, islamic allah is the only deity that punishes people by turning them to apes and monkeys if ur quran into be believed.

3 Likes

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 29, 2015
@malvisguy212 According to what you are saying: Jesus was God-incarnate, full man and full God. Can the finite and the infinite be one? "To be full" God means freedom from finite forms and from helplessness, and to be "full man" means the absence of divinity. in the bible there is a story about devil tempting jesus taking him places, if jesus is "full God"(the almighty), how can devil have such audacity to tempt God and CARRY him to places? isnt it in the bible that anybody that comes out from a woman is impure, which means if jesus was "full God" then he must have lost his divinity, having coming out from a woman. malvis i will open another thread surely, but you should be able to singlehandedly defend your faith, hence please clearify my doubts(i really wanna know the truth).
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 29, 2015
parisbookaddict:

How can u call your fellow human a rodent. Oh I forgot, islamic allah is the only deity that punishes people by turning them to apes and monkeys if ur quran into be believed.
you are being biased! didnt he call me(indirectly) a rodent. please why must you lie! oh i forgot, you must be following paul's teachings where he said if he has to lie to bring people into christianity, he will do it. deceptful lots!
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2012(m): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:

How ''cum''

Heh! heh!! heh!!!

Laughing at you in Spanish.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Scholar8200(m): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Let's consider John 17:21-23
21 that they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also [size=13pt]may be[/size] one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be [/b]one, [b]even as we are one:
23[b] I in them[/b], and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

That chapter records Jesus' prayer for His disciples hence He affirms His union with the Father and prays that the disciples MAY experience same by virtue of His dwelling in them; He did not say they were already one with God!

Notice the highlighted where Christ affirmed His Union with the Father;this union was there before the Incarnation:

John 1:18
18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Furthermore, John 3:31 was the testimony of John the Baptist, His forerunner

He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
i gave you the verse didnt i?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
i gave you the verses didnt i?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 8:27am On Jul 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
jesus also said he, his father and his disciples are one(john 17:21-23). please why were the other verses verse given different meanings?

John 17:21-23
21 that all of them may be one, Father,
JUST AS YOU ARE IN ME AND I AM IN YOU. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one — 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity.Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

This is the prayer of Jesus in human nature praying, just as God is in Him (Jesus). They all may be one In the father and this prayer was answer:

Acts 4:32
All the believers were ONE in heart and
mind. No one claimed that any of their
possessions was their own, but they
shared everything they had.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by parisbookaddict(f): 8:28am On Jul 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
funny! atleast you should be able to defend your faith, thread or no thread, how cum you guys did not asked parisbookaddict not to derail the thread when she asked me multiple questions different from the thread. deceptful lots

Dude, how can u mention me 28 times in less than 24 hours. Don't u study or have a job.

Look I know when a dullard tries to engage in a silly conversation.

Virtually all issues u have raised has been sufficiently dealt with time and time again, so search past topics, but if u feel they weren't, then CREATE a TOPIC and invite us christians to defend our faith, minister to you and us better informed apologists to explain to u why mohammed was a misogynist cross dressing paedophile and sex addict who dead because he couldn't resist Goat meat.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Scholar8200(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@malvisguy212 According to what you are saying: Jesus was God-incarnate, full man and full God. Can the finite and the infinite be one? "To be full" God means freedom from finite forms and from helplessness, and to be "full man" means the absence of divinity. in the bible there is a story about devil tempting jesus taking him places, if jesus is "full God"(the almighty), how can devil have such audacity to tempt God and CARRY him to places? isnt it in the bible that anybody that comes out from a woman is impure, which means if jesus was "full God" then he must have lost his divinity, having coming out from a woman. malvis i will open another thread surely, but you should be able to singlehandedly defend your faith, hence please clearify my doubts(i really wanna know the truth).
He did not lost His Divinity! He layed it down:

Philipians 2:5-7

5 Let this same attitude and purpose and [humble] mind be in you which was in Christ Jesus: [Let Him be your example in humility:]
6 Who, although being essentially one with God and in the form of God [possessing the fullness of the attributes which make God God], did not [c]think this equality with God was a thing to be eagerly grasped [d]or retained,
7 [b]But stripped Himself [of all privileges and [e]rightful dignity],
so as to assume the guise of a servant (slave), in that He became like men and was born a human being.

Also see John 1:14
14 And the Word (Christ) became flesh (human, incarnate) and tabernacled (fixed His tent of flesh, lived awhile) among us; and we [actually] saw His glory (His honor, His majesty), such glory as an only begotten son receives from his father, full of grace (favor, loving-kindness) and truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Scholar8200(m): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2015
malvisguy212:

John 17:21-23
21 that all of them may be one, Father,
JUST AS YOU ARE IN ME AND I AM IN YOU. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one — 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity.Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

This is the prayer of Jesus in human nature praying, just as God is in Him (Jesus). They all may be one In the father and this prayer was answer:

Acts 4:32
All the believers were ONE in heart and
mind. No one claimed that any of their
possessions was their own, but they
shared everything they had.
Precisely! In fact that prayer was in keeping with the purposes of God:

Jeremiah 32:39 etc
39 And I will give them one heart and one way, that they may [reverently] fear Me forever for the good of themselves and of their children after them.

It is only natural that God Who made us in His Image will desire us to be one in heart too!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 8:33am On Jul 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
i gave you the verses didnt i?
I saw the verse I was confused because I cannot believe you used the verse for your argument. The verse actually proved Jesus and the father are ONE.

God bless you scholar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 8:36am On Jul 29, 2015
Scholar8200:
Precisely! In fact that prayer was in keeping with the purposes of God:

Jeremiah 32:39 etc
39 And I will give them one heart and one way, that they may [reverently] fear Me forever for the good of themselves and of their children after them.
exactly bro. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Dude, how can u mention me 28 times in less than 24 hours. Don't u study or have a job.

Look I know when a dullard tries to engage in a silly conversation.

Virtually all issues u have raised has been sufficiently dealt with time and time again, so search past topics, but if u feel they weren't, then CREATE a TOPIC and invite us christians to defend our faith, minister to you and us better informed apologists to explain to u why mohammed was a misogynist cross dressing paedophile and sex addict who dead because he couldn't resist Goat meat.
i ignored you, i was called a coward, i replied, i am being called jobless, are you this ridiculous, again you are telling lies, "sey addict" huh? explain in details the songs of solomon, who told you he died of the poison laced in his meat? fact has it that he died 3years later after his companions died of that poison, are you saying there such a slow poison at that time? a jew even did the poisoning!
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by parisbookaddict(f): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@parisbookaddict and @dmz1 about the issue of miracle, miracle should be performed by God only not man, and muhammad is a man.

Please desist from mentioning me so frequently.

To add to what u said, U said miracles can only be performed by God and not man. In defence of mohammed a man who performed zero miracles.

So therefore if according to your logic only God performs miracles, and both the bible and the quran say in scores of verses that Jesus performed many mirAcles, hence by your words u admit Jesus is God, so WHY are u still a muslim

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

It Is Obligatory For The Man To Have Intercourse With His Wife On A Reasonable B / Similarities Between Qu'ran And Odu Ifa Of Yorubas / 2 Mistakes We Commit About Prayer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.