Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? (19521 Views)

Muslim Clerics Fight During Quranic Graduation In Ogun State / Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses / If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
I saw the verse I was confused because I cannot believe you used the verse for your argument. The verse actually proved Jesus and the father are ONE.

God bless you scholar.
yes, what you are made to believe, but looking at it critically you will get my point.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 29, 2015
truthman2012:

How ''cum''
Heh! heh!! heh!!!
Laughing at you in Spanish.
oldman is here again! gudmorning sire
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Please desist from mentioning me so frequently.

To add to what u said, U said miracles can only be performed by God and not man. In defence of mohammed a man who performed zero miracles.

So therefore if according to your logic only God performs miracles, and both the bible and the quran say in scores of verses that Jesus performed many mirAcles, hence by your words u admit Jesus is God, so WHY are u still a muslim
i'm yet to see a miracle jesus performed! cuz he always made it known that his God(in your deluded mind, his father) above doeth all? so whats your point
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by parisbookaddict(f): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@parisbookaddict and @dmz1 to your 3rd question, NO he did not have sex slaves, just wives(you can ask me more about this)

The only reason I am replying this comment is because I find ur ignorance of your own religion pitiful.

Have u read any hadiths, the sahih authentic hadiths and not the lower ones.

Are u really unaware that mohammed ra.ped war captives the same day he butchered their families.

Are u unaware he gave his jihadists permission to have sex with war captives and even recited these verses

Qur'an (4:24)-"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." Even sex with married slaves is permissible.

Qur'an (8:69)-"But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good" A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part

Qur'an (33:50)-"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Qur'an (23:5-6)-"..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..." This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves.

See also Qur'an (70:29-30). The Quran is a small book, so if Allah used valuable space to repeat the same point four times, then sex slavery must be very important to him.

The following is
Muhammad’s
scandalous
love affair with
Mariyah the Copt who was one of the prophet’s
wives’ maids aka sex slave. Muhammad slept with her without
any ceremony, which caused uproar among his
wives and finally was settled by Divine
intervention. This story is recorded in an
authenticated Hadith and is reported by Omar.
This Hadith is describing the reason for the
revelation of verse 66: 4 of the Qur'an. The verse
says:
“If ye two turn in repentance to Him, your
hearts are indeed so inclined; But if ye back up
each other against him, truly Allah is his
Protector, and Gabriel, and (every) righteous
one among those who believe,- and
furthermore, the angels - will back (him) up.”
Qur'an 66:4

Omar explains that these two women were Hafsa
and Aisha who became disrespectful of the
prophet causing him grief until he thought of
divorcing all of his wives. Here is the full story.

Go ahead and provide ur interpretations for his actions.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2015
@scholar8200 @malvisguy212 This is exactly what i wanted you guys to do, you know why? cuz the bible is contradictory to itself, it is inconsistent, has "GRAVE" mistakes(as king james editors said), concocted and corrupted by man, which draws the conclusion that christinity is BASELESS!!! savvy?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2015
@parisbookaddict because of hate, you are blinded to see that nothing is wrong with those verses, why do you keep telling lies? Its so sick! Come to think of it, i know you are getting all these lies from the sites of any of these men, David wood, Ali sina or walid toeshibat. That woman was his wife not his slave! and his wife is lawful to him isnt it?back to these men:Walid toeshibat was just proved by the cnn to be a liar, he claimed to have been a suicide bomber of a terrorist group then received christ and bla bla bla, thank God ccn exposed him! just like the way i'm exposing the lies you are trying to peddle in. same thing happened to the other liars.

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by malvisguy212: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@scholar8200 @malvisguy212 This is exactly what i wanted you guys to do, you know why? cuz the bible is contradictory to itself, it is inconsistent, has "GRAVE" mistakes(as king james editors said), concocted and corrupted by man, which draws the conclusion that christinity is BASELESS!!! savvy?
you need a serious lessons in the bible, infacte you are not soppose to discuss religion . If you cannot defend the op, why are you still a muslim? Do you want to remain in deception? All the questions you are asking are being answered, can you see the different between Christianity and islam? You say the bible is corrupted, but Allah keep on making reference to it, will Allah referred you to a corrupted book? If the bible is not the book Allah referee you to , then were is the book ? The quran is the only book that abrogate his revelation YET muslims claimed the bible is corrupted, satanic manipulation is going on . I pray your eyes open. Good bye.

3 Likes

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Demmzy15(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I read that post of his yesterday, I could only shake my head for him.

Àgbàlagbâ tó nse langbà langbà. sad
Absolutely....
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2015
you guys are fund of two deceptive acts! first, you will bring a verse from the quran(understanding it out of context), second, you will peddle in some words into the translations that are not into in the original arabic text to prove your lies. And you call yourselves true christians, you should all be ashamed on yourselves! islamophobes are the same all over the world, cuz your acts of blasphemy is the same.

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2015
malvisguy212:
you need a serious lessons in the bible, infacte you are not soppose to discuss religion . If you cannot defend the op, why are you still a muslim? Do you want to remain in deception? All the questions you are asking are being answered, can you see the different between Christianity and islam? You say the bible is corrupted, but Allah keep on making reference to it, will Allah referred you to a corrupted book? If the bible is not the book Allah referee you to , then were is the book ? The quran is the only book that abrogate his revelation YET muslims claimed the bible is corrupted, satanic manipulation is going on . I pray your eyes open. Good bye.
if you were following, you should know i refuted the op, you can see he aint saying anything! dont beg me to leave religion forum ok? bye bye to you too. may Allah open your eyes(say Amin) grin.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Scholar8200(m): 9:28am On Jul 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Alright, your opinion is your right. However, can you give specifics were a principle or prophesy was contradicted? And, what were the 'grave mistakes' referred to?
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2015
my questions are still hanging on that site, answer some(if not all) impeccably or accept that your religion has no base. thank you! www.answering-christianity.com/60_questions_to_christians.htm o yes! i am inviting you to the fellowship of islam.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 29, 2015
Scholar8200:
Alright, your opinion is your right. However, can you give specifics were a principle or prophesy was contradicted? And, what were the 'grave mistakes' referred to?
bro a lot! but let me give you one for now, in one part you are told all things are clean so you can eat everything, another part says you are forbidden to eat swine(pork), explain pls.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 29, 2015
Scholar8200:
about the grave mistakes, i quoted king james editors remember, if you have a king james revised edition(as if you can even edit God almighty words), read the preface thoroughly
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Scholar8200(m): 9:47am On Jul 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
bro a lot! but let me 1 for now, in one part you are told all things are clean so you can eat everything, another part says you are forbidden to eat swine(pork), explain pls.
Okay.
1. The part that forbade the eating of swine was in the law given to the Israelites as part of the terms of their covenant with God (they entered this covenant in Exodus 24). There, animals were classified between ceremonially clean and unclean.

2. The covenant thus made was broken repeatedly see
Jeremiah 31:32
32 not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them,” declares the Lord.

Jesus Christ came, fulfilled Man's terms of the covenant making it possible for the establishment of the New covenant based on different terms.
By His death on the cross, the Old Covenant (which was already broken) reached it's full application and came to its end.
Even Jesus said
Mark 7:19-23
19 Since it does not reach and enter his heart but [only his] digestive tract, and so passes on [into the place designed to receive waste]? Thus He was making and declaring all foods [ceremonially] clean [that is, [h]abolishing the ceremonial distinctions of the Levitical Law].
20 And He said, What comes out of a man is what makes a man unclean and renders [him] unhallowed.
21 For from within, [that is] out of the hearts of men, come base and wicked thoughts, sexual immorality, stealing, murder, adultery,
22 Coveting (a greedy desire to have more wealth), dangerous and destructive wickedness, deceit; [i]unrestrained (indecent) conduct; an evil eye (envy), slander (evil speaking, malicious misrepresentation, abusiveness), pride ([j]the sin of an uplifted heart against God and man), foolishness (folly, lack of sense, recklessness, thoughtlessness).
23 All these evil [purposes and desires] come from within, and they make the man unclean and render him unhallowed.

That's why the ceremonial parts (observance of special ceremonies, washings, avoidance of physical leaven etc) were done away with. The terms of the New Covenant with Christ, unlike the OT, focuses on the spiritual and reveals itself in the physical (as an effect of what had occurred internally) unlike the OT that was more of external observances.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Rilwayne001: 9:55am On Jul 29, 2015
parisbookaddict:

How can u call your fellow human a rodent. Oh I forgot, islamic allah is the only deity that punishes people by turning them to apes and monkeys if ur quran into be believed.

YOU BLIND FOOL!
Jagoon:

This thread is not about trinity but about inconsistencies in the useless Koran. Stop allowing those rodents to derail the thread.

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 29, 2015
@scholar8200 did you say christ "dying" on the cross broke the law of moses given to the isrealites? what happened to the verse where jesus himself said he has not come to abolish the law of moses, but to fulfil it? contradiction number 2 pls explain so i can understand your explanation on contradiction number 1.

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Demmzy15(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2015
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Demmzy15(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2015
parisbookaddict:

[s]How can u call your fellow human a rodent. Oh I forgot, islamic allah is the only deity that punishes people by turning them to apes and monkeys if ur quran into be believed. [/s]
I've warned you times without number, stop playing victim. Your brother Jagoon aka jargons the jaguar called his own family a rodent and the brother replied.

Jagoon:

This thread is not about trinity but about inconsistencies in the useless Koran. Stop allowing those rodents to derail the thread.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by truthman2013: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2015
...The real truthman is here. Not the Lieman (OP)
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Scholar8200(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@scholar8200 did you say christ "dying" on the cross broke the law of moses given to the isrealites? what happened to the verse where jesus himself said he has not come to abolish the law of moses, but to fulfil it? contradiction number 2 pls explain so i can understand your explanation on contradiction number 1.
I did not say Jesus broke the law! He fulfilled it. The law was broken by man (see Jeremiah 31 quoted); Jesus fulfilled its requirements and paid the penalty for its violation ( penalty He did not deserve since He was not guilty but we were)
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by plainbibletruth: 10:36am On Jul 29, 2015
tartar9, Demmzy15, Rilwayne001, DravenCreighton, lexiconkabir, 

It's interesting that NONE of you Muslim guys is ever able to clearly explain the Quran's contradictions and inconsistencies WITHOUT bringing in your so-called contradictions in the Bible. This way you end up muddling things up making arguments to go to and fro thereby diverting attention from the real bone of contention - the Quran's glaring incongruity

The "out-of-context" argument is actually a weak argument and a defeatist position for Muslims. 
Does the Quran have any context?
Is any story complete in any one sura? Can Muslims fully understand many, if not all, of the stories in the Quran without reference to the Bible or perhaps any of the other books of Jewish or Arabian fables from which it derived its materials?
Is it not Muslim translators of the Quran who inserted lots of phrases and clauses in bracket in the text because without them not much sense can be made from such verses? 

The fact that Muslims have not been able to stick to the Quran (a book that says it makes things so clear and simple) to explain it shows clearly that they themselves have difficulty with the book.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2015
@scholar8200 does it make sense to you? that if i break a law today means that the law wont hold for others that have not broken it? check out this verse, For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.(mattew 5:18 king james version) notice he said "one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law" which included not eating swine(pork), how can you still say that the law was broken? when jesus is saying no law will in no wise pass from the law. contradiction number 3. pls explain.

2 Likes

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2015
@plainbibletruth Thanks for your observation, but i dont think you were here from the beginning of the thread, to see that i refuted the claims of the op(without bible), the case of using bible against you is in the quran where almighty Allah said "tell them to bring their proof, and see if it is the truth" if i use the quran only, you might not believe, so i am using your book(with inconsistency), which you believe in to work it out with you! Thats what i'm doing.

2 Likes

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2015
@plainbibletruth what if i showed you a place in the bible where muhammad was being referred to as said in the Quran i believe in?

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Scholar8200(m): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@scholar8200 does it make sense to you? that if i break a law today means that the law wont hold for others that have not broken it? check out this verse, For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.(mattew 5:18 king james version) notice he said "one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law" which included not eating swine(pork), how can you still say that the law was broken? when jesus is saying no law will in no wise pass from the law. contradiction number 3. pls explain.
[quote author=lexiconkabir post=36388649]@scholar You need to understand that the law was given as part of a Covenant based on God's promise to Abraham. I wish you read the places in Jeremiah 31:32 and Exodus 24 quoted before. And regarding fulfilment, note that Jesus Himself said He came to fulfil the law (no one fully did until Christ; it had to be fulfilled) a tittle or jot of which was not to go unfulfilled. If you carefully consider Jeremiah 31:32, it says they broke a covenant, the law as a part of the old covenant was the reference.
Hence, it will be wrong to see the law as some stand-alone constitution like you are doing. Also note that Jeremiah 31:32 was God speaking, not me.
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Bakrabas: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=truthman2012 post=36251812]No soul can believe, except by the will of Allah and He will place doubt (or obscurity) on those who will not understand.
[Qur'an 10:100].

The above quranic verse makes one believe allah is responsible for mankind to believe or not believe in him. In fact he is the one who places DOUBT in some people.

Again, the verse below suggests that allah does not WILL all people should believe in him and so there is no need for Muhammad to COMPEL anybody:

[Quran 10:99 Pickthal] And if thy Lord willed, all who are in the earth would have believed together. Wouldst thou (Muhammad) compel men until they are believers?.to rubbish ur ur afforementioned n misquoted ayats "Allaah says let there b no cmpulsion in religion" i'l implor u 2 rid dat surah 4rm d beginin.the truest parts of d biblical verses cnfirm dat no islam no paradiz.the bible say "...we wil chang d religion of d world so dat dey cn warshp wit one language" islam is d only religion that warshipin God wit 1 lang
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2015
@scholar8200 you are still saying the same thing in another form, you are yet to clearify contradiction 3, i read jer 31 as you opined, but it doesnt explain contradiction 3.

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2015
@bakrabas these claims have been refuted, please follow up the thread from the beginnig up to this frame. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by plainbibletruth: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Thanks for your observation, but i dont think you were here from the beginning of the thread, to see that i refuted the claims
Thats what i'm doing.

Remember the thread started by pointing out that whereas Allah said no one can believe except he Allah wills it, he then, on the other hand, instructs Mohammed to fight people until they accept Allah. 

I believe this was the crux of the matter. 

But you spent most of your initial posts in digression from this core issue. 

After several promptings you came to an interpretation that the fight was only for "when the muslims where oppressed by the makkans". BUT the verse NEVER said 'fight those who oppress you'. So how you came to conveniently 'interpret' "Fight those who do not believe in Allah" to mean ''fight those who oppress you' is, to say the least, amazing!

Now you blame others that they "peddle in some words into the translations that are not into in the original arabic text to prove your lies"
But are you not adding words here yourself? 

[Btw, if you refer me to "a place in the bible where muhammad was being referred to as said in the Quran" you may still end up adding your words to what the Bible is actually saying, so don't bother. The Bible says NOTHING about the Quran or Mohammed. On the other hand the Quran says much about, and confirms, the Bible as the Word of God. ]

IF your 'interpretation' is the right one, why didn't the book that claims to make things 'clear and simple' not just simply say so - that is assuming that this portion of the Quran was actually 'revealed' to Mohammed AFTER and not before he started facing opposition.

So, do you see that in order for you to show that your 'translation' is the right one you need to prove that this portion of the Quran was given after Mohammed was fought by the Meccans and Meccans alone and also that it does not include any other people? And by so doing it must be that you had 'special revelation' from Allah to "fill-in-the-blanks" that were not there in the Quran?

How "Fight those who do not believe in Allah" comes to mean "fight Meccans who oppress (or fight) you" is simply AMAZING!
Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
since there is nothing left to say, anybody that quotes me will be ignored! i got better things to do. good day my friends, see you some other time. wink

2 Likes

Re: If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
@plainbibletruth let me ask you a question, do you understand arabic? i guess not, how then did you get to know i peddled in words! i dont know why you guys enjoys giving false claims! about muhammad, tell me what you think about isiah 29:11-12, who are they refering to? i really gtg, tell me what you think but dont spam me, i will see your answers when i'm back, thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Boy Won ₦1.6m, Land And Hajj For Reciting The Qur'an (video) / Women Who Wear Hijab Can Have A Better Body Image, Study Says / A Thread on Correcting Errors Made in Salat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.