Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Pdp Are The Problem Of Nigeria With Their Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Are The Problem Of Nigeria With Their Supporters (395 Views)

APC And PDP Are Expired Political Parties - Doyin Okupe / Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman / Why Members Of PDP Are Mostly Arrested In The Ongoing Fight Against Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Are The Problem Of Nigeria With Their Supporters by dammylohlah: 11:08am On Jul 25, 2015
SABOTAGE OF REFINERY SINCE 1999 IS PDP, NOW ONE IS WORKING (PORTHARCOUT) WITHING TWO MONTH OF APC GOVT.

OIL THEFT SINCE ALL THIS WHILE ...PDP GOVT MINISTERS, NOW NNPC HAS BANNED 113 VESSEL CARRYING ILLEGAL CRUDE OIL- APC GOVT.

OUR FOREIGN RESERVE IS INCREASING DURING APC GOVT BUT DEPLETING DURING PDP GOVT.

EVERY GOVT OFFICIAL IS AFRAID OF EFCC NOW NOT LIKE PREVIOUS PDP GOVT

I NEVER NO NLNG IS PAYING SUCH HUGE AMOUNT OF TAX TO FEDERAL GOVT BUT PDP GOVT ALWAYS BE SECRETIVE ABOUT.

I PRAY GOD DONT ALLOW THIS WICKED AND DEVIL PARTY RULE US AGAIN.

BANNING OF SOME FOODS ITEMS THAT WE CAN PRODUCE LOCALLY LIKE FROZEN FOODS WHICH HAS SHORT TERM AND LONG TERM GAIN

WHAT DOES DASUKI DOING WITH FIVE RIFLE ARMS AND 4 BULLET PROOF CARS WITH ALOT OF FOREIGN CURRENCY..PDP I HAIL OOOO

I JUST WANT TO MAKE COMMON SENSE

WAILERS PLS TAKE IT EASY WITH ME OOO
Re: Pdp Are The Problem Of Nigeria With Their Supporters by Horlufemi(m): 11:15am On Jul 25, 2015
grin
Re: Pdp Are The Problem Of Nigeria With Their Supporters by Abugab(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2015
Absolutely right.
Many more great things have happened and are still happening.
Anyone feigning ignorance that PDP was a problem God delivered us from must be checked upstairs or is a beneficiary of the government of stomach infrastructure (PDP's style of governance).
We are suppose to be broke and yet our reserves is increasing due to blocking of financial leakages and one can't stop imagining if this govt was in place some three years back the level we would have been by now as a nation

1 Like

Re: Pdp Are The Problem Of Nigeria With Their Supporters by dammylohlah: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2015
Absolutely right.
Many more great things have happened and are still happening.
Anyone feigning ignorance that PDP was a problem God delivered us from must be checked upstairs or is a beneficiary of the government of stomach infrastructure (PDP).
We are suppose to be broke and yet our reserves is increasing due to blocking of financial leakages and one can't stop imagining if this govt was in place some three years back the level we would have been by now as a nation

My God that i am serving will be with u

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About Africans / NEWS: Police Confirm 1 Dead, 11 Injured In NURTW, RTEAN Conflict / Chibok Girls: US Congress Woman Flays Lawmakers’ indifference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.