Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue (19500 Views)

FG And Labour Set Up Committee To Review Fuel Price And Minimum Wage / Nigeria In Deep Economic Trouble: “FG, States, LGs Share N518.5bn For June” / FG And States Shared N409.354bn Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by Eluwilussit(m): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
princeofpeace22:
my father,my mentor is simply just working .including my able gallant vice presido

kullum shiri.baba keep it up we need more.

hit like if baba is working share if he is not.

Nonsense! BuBu is sharing not working. Meanwhile, all u see or hear is crude account, oil this, NLNG that, NNPC this, excess crude that..... My question is this: what do other parts of this country contribute other than sharing?

BuBu said and I quote " ....the political reality is that we don't expect those who gave him 97 % votes to be treated the same as those who gave him 5%...." Or something close to that.

Now if he thinks that's fair, how come he failed to realize that those who gave him 5% are the ones who produce and contribute 100% of this money they are sharing? How does BuBu intend to treat them differently from those who gave him 97% votes?

You see, BuBu needs to tread carefully. He needs to be fair based on what each state contributes to the national coffers. He can share his "juicy" posts with his party members but he shouldn't marginalize states based on votes.

I wish him all the best and God's protection. He will succeed by God's grace and Nigerians will not regret voting him.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by patrickmuf(m): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
hinwazaka:
This is a mistake by the APC government. The disbursement and allocation of funds between the parastatals of government without the oversight and guidance of a minister of finance is ludicrous. The advisors of PMB are either blind or outright corrupt. This are the wounds that will hurt in the future. The same participants in this largese sharing will later on draw out their knifes and stab him like senators did to Julius Caesar. Remember Chaucer's Canterbury tales.This is the time to be smart and not the time to be grand
You're trying to be clever by a half, are you inferring that the permanent sec of the ministry of finance is handicapped in anyway as to not see through your fears born out of bitterness.... Truth be told, you'll definitely not see anything good as far as this government is concerned...
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Nonsense! BuBu is sharing not working. Meanwhile, all u see or hear is crude account, oil this, NLNG that, NNPC this, excess crude that..... My question is this: what do other parts of this country contribute other than sharing?

BuBu said and I quote " ....the political reality is that we don't expect those who gave him 97 % votes to be treated the same as those who gave him 5%...." Or something close to that.

Now if he thinks that's fair, how come he failed to realize that those who gave him 5% are the ones who produce and contribute 100% of this money they are sharing? How does BuBu intend to treat them differently from those who gave him 97% votes?

You see, BuBu needs to tread carefully. He needs to be fair based on what each state contributes to the national coffers. He can share his "juicy" posts with his party members but he shouldn't marginalize states based on votes.

I wish him all the best and God's protection. He will succeed by God's grace and Nigerians will not regret voting him.

God bless Nigeria!
wailing wailer
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by hinwazaka: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
obailala:
What do you think you are talking about?.... What oversight can a minister provide that the permanent secretary of the ministry who has worked as a deputy to several finance ministers not provide?

If there is anything you should be noticing about this new government, then it should be the transparency and accountability which PMB is instilling in the system by ensuring that the public is informed of all incoming and outgoing funds.

Up until now, the former finance is still running around in circles trying to explain how ECA funds were spent with only an alleged secret approval by the president alone.
No need arguing the schematics, you will witness the drama soon enough. In your understanding of procedure the anaesthetist should conduct a brain transplant without the neurosurgeon present
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by dictbennie(m): 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
No finance minister....who is overseeing the disbursement Abeg....I pray his man doesn't break down so soon since he has decided to do the work of all ministries alone....
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by Eluwilussit(m): 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
princeofpeace22:
wailing wailer

I am not in anyway affected by what goes on in Nigeria. I am concerned about people like u. We are drifting apart as a people daily and I had expected that APC and BuBu would halt the slide. We need unity at all cost. Not division.

If pmb wants to be remembered as a great leader, this is the time to lay the foundation. He needs to emulate the great Madiba, Nelson Mandella and not the likes of Mugabe. He needs to show forgiveness and true statesmanship, as well as great sportsmanship. Is that too much to ask?

1 Like

Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by Mistermamus(m): 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
n he said gej left empty Treasury
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by hola106(m): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
Make dem increase allaweee for corp memba abeg
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by obailala(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
hinwazaka:
No need arguing the schematics, you will witness the drama soon enough. In your understanding of procedure the anaesthetist should conduct a brain transplant without the neurosurgeon present
The presidency has made it known that he would be appointing ministers in September after processes, procedures and leak-tight systems have been built. You should understand that no major policy would be implemented before then except for the routine exercises. Going by your analogy, the surgery isnt going to be done until the neuro surgeon arrives. What's too much to understand in that?

1 Like

Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
[size=18pt]Aregbesola, if you like go and buy private jet this time in order to compete with Thief.nubu and don't pay salaries![/size]
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by Positiveminds(m): 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Unless we wake up to reality, Nigeria will remain stagnated. The system we practice, a share and chop system, is never taking us anywhere good. We need to restructure the system to make the government at the state levels more responsible and accountable. You share to them now, next is to sponsor pedophile. Rubbish!
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by hinwazaka: 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
obailala:
What do you think you are talking about?.... What oversight can a minister provide that the permanent secretary of the ministry who has worked as a deputy to several finance ministers not provide?

If there is anything you should be noticing about this new government, then it should be the transparency and accountability which PMB is instilling in the system by ensuring that the public is informed of all incoming and outgoing funds.

Up until now, the former finance is still running around in circles trying to explain how ECA funds were spent with only an alleged secret approval by the president alone.
Perm secs who do not have the authority to demand for a clear and precise financial blueprint on how the funds will be disbursed
Perm secs who can not track the trail of the funds from the Federation account to the respective accounts of the states and then to whatever expenditure be it capital or recurrent:most of this governors make capital expenditure their cornerstone due to the ambiguity of expenditure.
Perm secs who can be clever with creative accounting when there is no one to monitor them, the Gowon administration was plagued with such scandals.
There is need for proper protocols and procedures so that when you fall, you don't fall on your face
FYI: Ngozi will show you pretty soon why you need a minister when she is asked to. She has her numbers intact, her only error was breaking protocol not financial impropriety
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by Emyogalanya: 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
Pls can someone tell me who is federal govt the states i know and i can travel to when i want but where is federal (feederALL) if you mention abuja its thats seat of power what i mean? Too much power in one mans hand
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by obailala(m): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
hinwazaka:
Perm secs who do not have the authority to demand for a clear and precise financial blueprint on how the funds will be disbursed
Perm secs who can not track the trail of the funds from the Federation account to the respective accounts of the states and then to whatever expenditure be it capital or recurrent:most of this governors make capital expenditure their cornerstone due to the ambiguity of expenditure.
Perm secs who can be clever with creative accounting when there is no one to monitor them, the Gowon administration was plagued with such scandals.
There is need for proper protocols and procedures so that when you fall, you don't fall on your face
FYI: Ngozi will show you pretty soon why you need a minister when she is asked to. She has her numbers intact, her only error was breaking protocol not financial impropriety
And in the absence of a finance minister and with the full backing and authority of the president, you still think the perm sec cannot act as the minister for these few months?....
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by hinwazaka: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
noblegrex:
but all the funds being shared in the presense or consent of the so called ministers,what have they done with it or of what use is d use of useless n ineffective or impactless ministers.infact I'll rather we don't have ministers so that their sallaries n allowances will b diverted somwhere else
Ministers are equivalent to branch managers while perm secs are like supervisors. Fine the supervisors get stuck with all the paperwork and are responsible for the last minute deals which make or mar the activities undertaken by the firm. But they don't have the political or corporate sagacity to handle the various political workings in a firm. Workers will see them as friends, colleagues and partners but not as BOSSES. Many a stupid, eccentric board chairmen have given this a try and have come off worse. In this green earth there is the need for a chain of command. Break the chain and you indirectly break the command
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by RALPHOW(m): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
PLEASE HOW MUCH IS OSUN STATE SHARE ?
AND HOW MUCH IS REQUIRED TO PAY THE 8 MONTHS SALARIES
I HEARD THE GOVERNORS SAYS IS NOT THE BAIL OUT MONEY
BAIL OUT OR NO BAIL OUT AREGBESOLA MUST USE THE MONEY TO PAY SALARY
QED
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by 14(m): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
Positiveminds:
Unless we wake up to reality, Nigeria will remain stagnated. The system we practice, a share and chop system, is never taking us anywhere good. We need to restructure the system to make the government at the state levels more responsible and accountable. You share to them now, next is to sponsor pedophile. Rubbish!

it seems nigeria doesnot have an annual budget, embarrassing
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by noblegrex: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
hinwazaka:
Ministers are equivalent to branch managers while perm secs are like supervisors. Fine the supervisors get stuck with all the paperwork and are responsible for the last minute deals which make or mar the activities undertaken by the firm. But they don't have the political or corporate sagacity to handle the various political workings in a firm. Workers will see them as friends, colleagues and partners but not as BOSSES. Many a stupid, eccentric board chairmen have given this a try and have come off worse. In this green earth there is the need for a chain of command. Break the chain and you indirectly break the command
yea I quite understand what u r saying, n the usefulness of the ministers but I'm not seing their imapact mayb I'm d only 1 or I'm not that social to c what they r doing bt I think they're still no effective n for d political aspects something can still b done. I think
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by fatty247: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
mogentle:

Supremo Wailing Wailer.
Highly Ranked Wailing Wailer
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by seunwen2(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
[size=32pt]na my allowee be my problem[/size]
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by rugged7(m): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
I thought they said Jonathan didn't leave any money in the treasury
Ok o! Kontinue.. undecided
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by Kingspin(m): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
mogentle:

Supremo Wailing Wailer.
People are talking about development ur here tearing mouth. If the sharing stop u chop sand?
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by sunness(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Walahi, this PMB is a genius, his anti corruption crusade is really yielding a positive results. Foreign reserves had within a short period of his adminitration skyrocketted..............ah we need to give him cudos.
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by sunness(m): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
ilawanson44:
[size=18pt]Aregbesola, if you like go and buy private jet undecidedthis time in order to compete with Thief.nubu and don't pay salaries![/size]

you must be out of ur senses to av posted such comment, dont you av an elderly person in ur home?
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
Some saTANoids are just so stupid for crying out loud! What do you expect him to do instead? Keep the money under the covers and share among his cronies like your dullard and clueless mungo-park wearing ex-President did?

Believe me the state and local governents must give account of what they did with these monies our able PMB is sharing cos like he said every government parastatal would have to champion the cause of anti-corruption so it doesn't come down to the issue of not only sharing money but also being accountable for it as well. Now he tells you how much he has shared to the state governments please tell me when did Jona ever do such and made it public? This is what transparency is all about so you uninformed ingrates can all have access to more information and be able to claim your rights in the event that you don't see any meaningful results from your state and local governments.

1 Like

Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
sunness:

you must be out of ur senses to av posted such comment, dont you av an elderly person in ur home?

I am the eldest person in my home so swerve!
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by gerald09(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
make dem no spend am on top helicopter n stupid expenses, its tym the FG n Senate to check these state expenses n probe them for lousy spend n investments. we lack maintenance culture so buying new stuff just pouring water in a basket.
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by chudyboy05(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Empty treasury.
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: FG And States Share Another N518.542b June Federation Revenue by Laredojohn(m): 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
shaiba:
Abeg how much be my own share? who I go send account number to?

Who see INTROVERT? I dey miss am
Lolz she is under cover...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: Oyegun, Ganduje In Port-Harcourt For APC Rally (Photos) / Why Is No One Talking About Fayose's Presidential Ambition? / Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.