Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,460 members, 7,864,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

I Am Happy That Am Already Fulfilling My Campaign Promises- Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Happy That Am Already Fulfilling My Campaign Promises- Wike (518 Views)

We Are Reviewing My Campaign Promises Because Of Resources - Obaseki / Fulfilling My Campaign Promises Will Not Be An Easy Task – Buhari / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Happy That Am Already Fulfilling My Campaign Promises- Wike by olokfor: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Wike says positive response by beneficiaries of his administration’s road projects inspires him

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that he is happy that the people of the state are responding positively to his administration’s concerted efforts to fulfill critical campaign promises made before they gave him their mandate.

Speaking on Saturday when he inspected road projects in Port Harcourt and Obio/Akpor Local Government Areas, Governor Wike said that the joyous reception he received from the people as he inspected the road projects is an inspiration to further deliver quality service to the people.

He said: “ We shall complete all the critical road projects abandoned by the previous administration. These roads lead to densely populated areas and completing them would revive the state’s economy.

"The people have suffered untold hardship as a result of the poor state of the roads. We promised to reconstruct these roads and that is what we are doing.

"The warm reception I have received from the beneficiaries of these roads will inspire this administration to do more for the people"

The governor said that his administration is embarking on a comprehensive rehabilitation and reconstruction of roads across the state, noting that some road projects will start next year.

He said contrary to claims that he is concentrating on the urban centres, work is going on at Abonnema and Oyigbo in the state.

He, however, stated that the administration will initially rehabilitate roads in the urban areas with a larger percentage of the state’s population.

Governor Wike specifically stated that work on the Opobo Unity Road will start early next year.

Simeon Nwakaudu,
Special Assistant ( Media ) to Rivers State Governor.

July 25, 2015.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-i-am-happy-that-am-already.html
cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: I Am Happy That Am Already Fulfilling My Campaign Promises- Wike by ELTON123(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: I Am Happy That Am Already Fulfilling My Campaign Promises- Wike by Demmocrats(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
Good work governor
www.
Re: I Am Happy That Am Already Fulfilling My Campaign Promises- Wike by Demmocrats(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
K
Re: I Am Happy That Am Already Fulfilling My Campaign Promises- Wike by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
By borrowing 30b Mtchewww.
Re: I Am Happy That Am Already Fulfilling My Campaign Promises- Wike by frodobee: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
Frodobee :

Well, I am not on ground I can't disprove you, but I know El-rufai and Bubu are working.
Rufai is up and running, Baba is doing the talking "winning wars on Nation Newspaper".

Re: I Am Happy That Am Already Fulfilling My Campaign Promises- Wike by Capnd143(m): 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2015
K
Re: I Am Happy That Am Already Fulfilling My Campaign Promises- Wike by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
I deserve my comment...
Buhari is the only punishment we have!!
Re: I Am Happy That Am Already Fulfilling My Campaign Promises- Wike by SouthernBreeze(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
Wike carry go joor
Re: I Am Happy That Am Already Fulfilling My Campaign Promises- Wike by Lordemperoris100(m): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2015

(1) (Reply)

jkjj / Buhari's Achievements So Far... / May Be God Is Not Happy With Nigeria For Not Letting Them Go.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.