Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) (3875 Views)

The Customized Attire Dino Melaye Wore To The Senate Plenary Session (Photos) / Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / Dino Melaye And His Turbaning Outfit At Senate's Plenary Session (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by reallest(f): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
240naija:
Victoria Donda Perez's eight-month-old daughter
was hungry while she was attending a meeting
in
Argentine National Congress earlier this month
so
she whipped out her breasts and fed her in the
full glare of everyone. She is being hailed as a
role-model for women and the picture had further
opened up a conversation on public
breastfeeding.
What do you think? How many women would do
same? Some women said that they would rather
go into the car or restroom to breastfeed their
children.
photos @

http://www.levitoday..nl/2015/07/argentinian-politician-praised-after.html?m=1
What a good mother,am inspire to be like u one day

1 Like

Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by Dannyset(m): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
UnknownT:
you want to feel the love btw mother and child and I gave you an option, or you don't know who Bruce Jenner is/was?

We can always end it here Mr.
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by matthew41(m): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
What a mother...Not like some people that will decide to leave their child to be fed with cow milk with the excuse of being an office worker.. undecided
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by UnknownT: 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
Dannyset:
We can always end it here Mr.
hmmm, someone couldn't recognize a banter I guess. You need to loosen up bro
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by Dannyset(m): 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
UnknownT:
hmmm, someone couldn't recognize a banter I guess. You need to loosen up bro

If I accept this banter this night, then we won't noticed it's already 11pm.
Re: Argentine Politicians Breastfeeds Baby During Parliamentary Session (photos) by wimpey(m): 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
I agree entirely . Women should breastfeed wherever they need to .
reallest:

What a good mother,am inspire to be like u one day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The British Mps Who Want The UK To Support Biafra / Nigerians now livin better Than They Were Doing Under Jonathan - Lai Mohammed / Revoke Nnamdi Kanu's Bail South East Group Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.