Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US (41382 Views)

Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) / So The Lady That Accused Timaya Of Raping Her Is Even A Mum Of 3? (see Receipts) / Photos Of The Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Which responsible lady visits a celeb in his hotel room?

Is she there for official business or for sex business?

cococandy:
How do you know the truth?
The truth is not what you believe. It's what has been proven to be true.

So let me ask you, any lady that visits your hotel room has implicitly agreed to have sex with you even if she's outwardly saying no?

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by cococandy(f): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
forexexpert:
Which responsible lady visits a celeb in his hotel room?

Is she there for official business or for sex business?

You haven't answered my question.

If a lady visits your hotel room, does it mean you have the right to sleep with her even if she says no audibly?

Yes or no? We will continue from there when you answer.

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by laserjet: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
This useless girl is suffering from 'Orubebelysis'. She really needs therapy and from experience, I recommend Jegamycin method.

P.S. 'Orubebelysis' is a form of personality disorder. grin

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by plaetton: 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
forexexpert:
Justice you say,

Let me ask you a question,

What should be done to this Lady if it is discovered that she lied

False allegation should carry 2 times the jail sentence of the real crime.

Gosh!
What kind of an educational system produces inverted thinking like these?

Do you walk on your head?

A lady is shouting RAPE RAPE, and all You mo.rons are asking what should be done to her if she is wrong.

Tufiakwa for this generation of mo.rons.

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by trapQ: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
no... you should read before you talk.

you just erased every possibility of her being the actual victim here.. clearly taking sides with the supposed "suspect" . there's every possibility that she was rapes but you rules that out. she has evidence, and has filed a lawsuit against him. wait till the court aquits him before concluding.

this same timaya was involved in a similar case over 4 years ago, when he tried raping a girl. he tore her clothes but she managed to flee for her dear life. and you applaud him. shame!!
sonofananimal1:
AS YOU MUMU REACH LIKE THIS.....

SO SHE DEY CARRY AUDIO RECORDER WALKER UP AND DOWN ABI?

INFACT ALMOST ALL RAPE CASE HAVE NO AUDIO EVIDENCE,

WHO KNOWS WHEN RAPE WILL OCCUR undecided

SHE IS A SCAMMER. AND THINK BEFORE YOU TALK

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Missmossy(f): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Just don't know what to say anymore.

It is well.

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by trapQ: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
my nigga
wink
sonofananimal1:
grin grin JUST 5NAIRA,
YOU DON'T REASON WITH YOUR BRAIN BUT RATHER WITH YOUR KIDNEY
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Realist2: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
mascot87:
Useless girl seeking fame through the back door. Timaya, na u I blame. When u don get wife & children u still dey sleep with all this useless irrelevant girls about. Now she wan dey use u dey shine. Foolish girl

It's was a clear set-up, she used SEX CHAT scatter Timaya head like a bait that draw a rat to a trap, while she has finalized her game plan of either making $50,000 or scandalized Timaya's..... and he fell for it without giving it a second taught as my guy become more curious about that b*itch.
#Lessonforotherguys

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Afrobasic(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
plaetton:

Gosh!

A lady is shouting RAPE RAPE, and all You mo.rons are asking what should be done to her if she is wrong.

But of course what should be done to her if she's wrong?

Why bring a man's career down on a false account?

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
trapQ:
my nigga

wink
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by kechywillz(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
Timaya is in hot soup sad
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Tonitelli: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
cococandy:
How do you know the truth?
The truth is not what you believe. It's what has been proven to be true.

So let me ask you, any lady that visits your hotel room has implicitly agreed to have sex with you even if she's outwardly saying no?

That's what he's saying o....
People like this can't have a female friend visit them at home...she don come collect be dat...
So what if she visits him in his hotel room?na green light be dat??why do some men think when a woman says no, she means yesor when she says stop, it means don't stop
It matters not where it happened.if she said no, he should have stopped(yes we know it's hard when body don charge)....haba!!Hes a celebrity according to u naa..so the guy no fit tell her to get out of his hotel room, arrange anoda babe wey go gladly ask am which style he wan start with??

Abeg make una no dey support bad thing o....so if ur sister go visit her friend wey be guy, dem come rape am, instead of u to find the guy u go dey ask ur sister wetin she find go there abi??

Na wa....

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
trapQ:
no... you should read before you talk.

you just erased every possibility of her being the actual victim here.. clearly taking sides with the supposed "suspect" . there's every possibility that she was rapes but you rules that out. she has evidence, and has filed a lawsuit against him. wait till the court aquits him before concluding.

this same timaya was involved in a similar case over 4 years ago, when he tried raping a girl. he tore her clothes but she managed to flee for her dear life. and you applaud him. shame!!
AGREE WITH YOU..

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW TIMAYA IS CAPABLE OF THIS
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by noblegrex: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
And what's she feeling like. A saint or what?cos I don't get what d whole ranting thing is all bout.what's her point.
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Dragonking: 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Typical naija woman, always trying to bring a hard working brother down by all means so as to make some quick bucks.

Any naija woman that travels abroad will just change immediately and you will find out that she is worse than Jezebel. May God help timaya (and all our naija brodas) from this evil slut that want to use him to sell her album. Amen.

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Bonapart(m): 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Do you need a 'Blackmail for dummies' book to realize its just cheap blackmail? I thought you were smart but you proved me wrong.
am sure you didn't heard the part of the record when she said "i told you not to penetrate".... and timaya was apologising

whitemailing my foot

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by chichriso: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
In hot soup now
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
And how much is this ahshwewo paying nairaland for the publicity? angry
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by damiloladuke: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
that ugly chick

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
I don't even want to start with you.

So because she is shouting Rape Rape, is that the reason why everybody should believe her?

I'm tired of seeing ladies start something wrong, only to act the victim and play on our collective intelligence.

All this rubbish happen because we always give women sympathy and the benefit of doubt, but this nonsense

has to stop.

I ask you again, if it is found that she lied, is she ready to serve 25 years in prison and also pay damages to Timaya?

If I scream to the heavens, and call you a thief, does it make you a thief?

Are all ladies innocent of crimes?

plaetton:

Gosh!

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Greatzeus(m): 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
tweetobyte:
Na wa o.. Timaya sef

For just N20,000 I'll add 50k Twitter followers to your Twitter account within 7 days. Contact 08080356868 for a quick deal. 100% guaranteed!
Anyone who pays a dime to get followers on twitter facebook etc has lost purpose for his\her existence,such people should go to their closet and pray for God to make them see the reasons for their existence,what a pity embarassed

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
Listen,

Were you born yesterday?

You pretend as if you don't know that women hardly tell you what they want directly, especially when it has to do with sex.

For a lady to leave her house and go a man's hotel room, Hotel room ooooo, not even the mans house,

Wetin you want make she tell you again.

She go even vex for you say you no be real man if you no try something.

A lady who doesn't want sex with you will never ever visit you in a hotel room, not to even talk of a crazy fan of yours

who have been asking you for sex for a long time.

So to answer your question, if na my sister, then she can never convince me that she went alone to a man's hotel to chat.

It's like going to Sambisa forest to meet Shekau and expecting to come out alive.

Only a homo sexual or an assistant boy friend / car washer will not interpret this as solid green light.

Tonitelli:

That's what he's saying o....
People like this can't have a female friend visit them at home...she don come collect be dat...
So what if she visits him in his hotel room?na green light be dat??why do some men think when a woman says no, she means yesor when she says stop, it means don't stop
It matters not where it happened.if she said no, he should have stopped(yes we know it's hard when body don charge)....haba!!Hes a celebrity according to u naa..so the guy no fit tell her to get out of his hotel room, arrange anoda babe wey go gladly ask am which style he wan start with??

Abeg make una no dey support bad thing o....so if ur sister go visit her friend wey be guy, dem come rape am, instead of u to find the guy u go dey ask ur sister wetin she find go there abi??

Na wa....

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
That audio...damning...
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by zeb04(f): 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Rape isn't something to be toiled with. i hope timaya is innocent if not he should face justice.

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
trapQ:
didn't you listen to the audio of him begging her later after she told him he forced himself on her? innocent my ass

I have not heard the tape, but why didn't she oblige to leave, why didnt she raise an alarm for rape? Was there a struggle? This rape issue is serious because it could happen to any guy, what if you had consensual sex with someone, then she goes back to file for rape charges against you, how would you feel? She is probably feeling jealous that she can't have Timaya to herself or she wants money, typical groupie style. I am not in support of rape but no one has the right to use it as blackmail.
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
This should be a lesson to future Nigerian celebrities. Being a star makes you vulnerable to blackmail. If you all can't keep your dick in your pants, get the girl to sign an undertaking of mutual consent even before kissing her.

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by wokomabest(m): 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Oh my goodness, is that punany Gold plated that we won't hear for this so called atlanta ashawo.as ugly as a devil.anyway I don't blame you is that timaya of a boy
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

I have not heard the tape, but why didn't she oblige to leave, why didnt she raise an alarm for rape? Was there a struggle? This rape issue is serious because it could happen to any guy, what if you had consensual sex with someone, then she goes back to file for rape charges against you, how would you feel? She is probably feeling jealous that she can't have Timaya to herself or she wants money, typical groupie style. I am not in support of rape but no one has the right to use it as blackmail.
You see, in obodo oyinbo. Once a girl says No either vocally or by body language, You just have to back out else na rape person dey find. She would claim she is physically helpless and won't even struggle or resist yet a rape case would be established once she calls the police.
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
forexexpert:
I don't even want to start with you.

So because she is shouting Rape Rape, is that the reason why everybody should believe her?

I'm tired of seeing ladies start something wrong, only to act the victim and play on our collective intelligence.

All this rubbish happen because we always give women sympathy and the benefit of doubt, but this nonsense

has to stop.

I ask you again, if it is found that she lied, is she ready to serve 25 years in prison and also pay damages to Timaya?

If I scream to the heavens, and call you a thief, does it make you a thief?

Are all ladies innocent of crimes?

MY BROTHER!! YOU HAVE BEING ENROLL ON MY LIST OF UNINTERRUPTED RESPECT,
Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
forexexpert:
Listen,

Were you born yesterday?

You pretend as if you don't know that women hardly tell you what they want directly, especially when it has to do with sex.

For a lady to leave her house and go a man's hotel room, Hotel room ooooo, not even the mans house,

Wetin you want make she tell you again.

She go even vex for you say you no be real man if you no try something.

A lady who doesn't want sex with you will never ever visit you in a hotel room, not to even talk of a crazy fan of yours

who have been asking you for sex for a long time.

So to answer your question, if na my sister, then she can never convince me that she went alone to a man's hotel to chat.

It's like going to Sambisa forest to meet Shekau and expecting to come out alive.

Only a homo sexual or an assistant boy friend / car washer will not interpret this as solid green light.

God bless you my brother, this is what I have been trying to pass across but these NL dumbfvcks are being blind to it. You go to meet a man in a HOTEL ROOM then you want to later blackmail him for rape?? How does that sound? She undressed herself, made out with him(probably) and now you wanna scream rape In Jay Z's voice 'Nah I ain't passed the bar but I know a little bit enough that you won't illegally search my shi.t'

I am no lawyer but any fresh out of bar student will defend this one, no need for SAN.

Re: Lady Accusing Timaya Of Rape Files Case Against Him, Dares Him to Return to US by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gosh......Rape issue apart, this thirsty bish is an eyesore!!!! She takes ugliness to another level....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere / Timaya’s 1st Baby Mama Reacts To His Car Gift To 2nd Baby Mama? / Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities Before Fame

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52