Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

What Should I Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do (1975 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do by Youngpo413: 6:15am On Jul 26, 2015
Oyetboy:
chai.... boys have suffered... well I'm not surprised, 98 percent of girls are very Foolish and ungrateful.... dump that hoe and stop doing anything for her... Infact collect all your thing wey dey her hand, dat phone sef e be like say na u buy am.... collect am angry
the reason why no sane men should those foolish and ungrateful b!tches serious,they just don't worth the stress.
Re: What Should I Do by biz2get(m): 6:22am On Jul 26, 2015
Oyetboy:
chai.... boys have suffered... well I'm not surprised, 98 percent of girls are very Foolish and ungrateful.... dump that hoe and stop doing anything for her... Infact collect all your thing wey dey her hand, dat phone sef e be like say na u buy am.... collect am angry

See vex oh ... Be like say na eim even pay her bis na wa oh
Re: What Should I Do by biz2get(m): 6:25am On Jul 26, 2015
Olami90:

E be lyk u need customised slaps for u to be restore to factory setting.

cheesy grin
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 26, 2015
Hi op,

Lemme say one thing. Let her go. Anything you have done for her, leave it for her, don't fight her, don't confront her, play the coward and let her go.
Make she go try other guys, maybe when she finds out she's just gonna be used to cure erections then she would have a sense of belonging, they just believe all guys are stupid, money isn't easy to come by, when u give it to someone, making sacrifices in the name of love,one stupid girl go come day fumble for you.
Just let her go, I promise you, no be swear o, but be rest assured of one thing, she don drink your water, eat your food, you don even buy her clothes join, suffer for am, mark my words brother, she will never meet a good guy, make she continue, you would say I told you. Let her be and never call her.
Re: What Should I Do by osemwengie1: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2015
gimakon:
Hi op,

Lemme say one thing. Let her go. Anything you have done for her, leave it for her, don't fight her, don't confront her, play the coward and let her go.
Make she go try other guys, maybe when she finds out she's just gonna be used to cure erections then she would have a sense of belonging, they just believe all guys are stupid, money isn't easy to come by, when u give it to someone, making sacrifices in the name of love,one stupid girl go come day fumble for you.
Just let her go, I promise you, no be swear o, but be rest assured of one thing, she don drink your water, eat your food, you don even buy her clothes join, suffer for am, mark my words brother, she will never meet a good guy, make she continue, you would say I told you. Let her be and never call her.
Thanks Bro, Thats exactly what I will do, let her try others
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 26, 2015
osemwengie1:
Thanks Bro, Thats exactly what I will do, let her try others

My own case was worse. I dated a girl, went under sun and rain for her, what she only could do for me was to pay me back with different guys and all what not, today it's have em, tomorrow it's another person.
She even cheated the last time that he (the present boyfriend) called me and be like, asking me some very stupid questions. When I told her, the boy lied to her and she kept on fucking the guy and even continued to date him, to the extent she and the guy connived to beat me up, the guy came with 4 of his friends, to fight one person, because of a woman.
Today they have splitted,she's like with someone else, even when I ask her to come back then and let's make peace she didn't agree, but hence I don't call her for sometime,she starts calling me, am sure of something, even tho she pretends, she doesn't want me to go and she has realised her mistakes guess she wants me to cool down and be ok, then she's gonna come back who knows.
So let her go. When she realises her mistakes( if she will) she go fine u come.
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 26, 2015
OP. God love you so much. He gave you an opportunity to see the hell of a woman you want to marry. Some people don't get the opportunity to find out such adulterous act. They ended up in regret and pains. If they had found out, they would not have been victims of marital brouhaha. But here you are talking about love. Am sure you don't know what love is all about
If she don't respect you while she is dating you, she won't respect you when you marry her. If she cheat on you while dating, she will cheat on you when you marry her.
If you end up marrying her, believe me, you will regret it. And don't blame God for the outcome cos He has warned you already. Let her go. You will surely find another good girl. Forget about all you have spent. Like one Nairalander said, she won't find a better guy.
Re: What Should I Do by berbz(m): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2015
osemwengie1:
She is blaming alcohol for it. That it was a party she went to and took alcohol. What she did is painful coz I loved her genuinely.
[i][/i][color=#006600][/color] guy ur own sef too much, Shey u still wan continue d mugurization charity organisation ni? Forget about her.
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 26, 2015
fuckshit:
just fυςking try; upload it; this is fυςking interesting; grin grin

Ma nigga fùckshit
Re: What Should I Do by fuckshit: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Ma nigga fùckshit
a great fυςking weekend to you grin grin
Re: What Should I Do by fuckshit: 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
… But here you are talking about love. Am sure you don't know what love is all about
If she don't respect you while she is dating you, she won't respect you when you marry her. If she cheat on you while dating, she will cheat on you when you marry her.
If you end up marrying her, believe me, you will regret it. And don't blame God for the outcome cos He has warned you already. Let her go. You will surely find another good girl. Forget about all you have spent. Like one Nairalander said, she won't find a better guy.
OP, that's all; the fυςking conclusion grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look... She Sent Me A Photo Of Her Assx / The Most Dangerous Organ In Man / Ladies Beware Of Who You Buy Your Lingerie(pant) From.true Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.