Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

What Is Wrong With Being A Mummy's Boy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Being A Mummy's Boy? (869 Views)

Why Do Girls Hate Mummy's Boy? / Dating A Mummy's Girl Is A Hell Of A Problem. / Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Being A Mummy's Boy? by bebene: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
hello guys lets discuss this, some guys above 25 will still find confort in being with their mom all the time and that means she will decide everything such guy will do in his life,

As a lady can you have such guy as your boyfriend? and guys can you keep such guy as a friend?
Re: What Is Wrong With Being A Mummy's Boy? by Cutehector(m): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mummy's boiz tend to be d only son

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Being A Mummy's Boy? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nothing wrong only that you will not be reasoning like a man.
Re: What Is Wrong With Being A Mummy's Boy? by bebene: 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Mummy's boiz tend to be d only son
yes and most of them are dull and poor duds like to keep them as friends for financial benefit
Re: What Is Wrong With Being A Mummy's Boy? by Delphi(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
This reminds me of an episode I once saw in "Extended family". Mummy's boy was dealt extensively in that film. Try and get a copy to see.
Re: What Is Wrong With Being A Mummy's Boy? by Chiefia(m): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
Mum's decisions may not always be right (especially when it matters). She takes her view mostly from the women's world...and as a man you would want to be, this could go a long way not helping you. Mum directs me on virtually everything, but sometimes I don't follow her words. (d only SON)
Re: What Is Wrong With Being A Mummy's Boy? by Chiefia(m): 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
bebene:

yes and most of them are dull and poor duds like to keep them as friends for financial benefit
how bad! only them and God knows how important they place U in their hearts! undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Being A Mummy's Boy? by Efesuave: 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
Everytin iz wrong with
being a momma'z boii
yuh may turn out 2 be
someone lyk francistony
wu claimz to be a man
but iz currently in d food section
gossiping wit women grin

.in reality, hez just a 17yrold
jobless teen wu iz
struggling 2 gain admission
in2 university lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Being A Mummy's Boy? by kingstylo01(m): 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Girls go drain your pocket
Re: What Is Wrong With Being A Mummy's Boy? by bebene: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
Chiefia:
how bad! only them and God knows how important they place U in their hearts! undecided
am not trying to discredit mothers, but guy think about it, leting ur mum to do all the decision when you are matured enough.... undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Being A Mummy's Boy? by Chiefia(m): 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
bebene:

am not trying to discredit mothers, but guy think about it, leting ur mum to do all the decision when you are matured enough.... undecided
"like to keep them as friends for financial benefit" this d only place I think ur wrong man.
Re: What Is Wrong With Being A Mummy's Boy? by MisterLongman(m): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
And who says that they can't think and make decisions for themselves......
Being a mummy's boy does not in anyway turn them to imbeciles
Re: What Is Wrong With Being A Mummy's Boy? by bebene: 7:47am On Jul 26, 2015
Chiefia:
"like to keep them as friends for financial benefit" this d only place I think ur wrong man.
but some poor guys do that
Re: What Is Wrong With Being A Mummy's Boy? by Chiefia(m): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2015
bebene:
but some poor guys do that
now I know u better.
Re: What Is Wrong With Being A Mummy's Boy? by prinsessty(f): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
It depends on your definition of mummy's boy

(1) (Reply)

How Blind Can Love Be? / 15 Things Men Find Annoying About Women / Baby Shower, What Are Your Thoughts??- Tgif

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.