Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. (2379 Views)

My Boy Friend Has A Weird Addiction ,should I Dump Him ?? / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by Jadekitana(f): 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
We all looooooooove our parents especially our mothers no doubt but everything should have a limit. If your boyfriend has refused to leave the mummy's boy zone and he has made it clear he would never leave there,its time to have a rethink and be ready to accept whatever you see.

Talking from experience I once dated a mummy's boy who went as far as telling his mum the kinda pants I wear,how my food tastes,the music I listen to, if i'm on my period his mum knew, even very intimate things about us weren't hidden until I couldn't cope with the thrash anymore. I'm gonna list some characteristics of a typical mummy's boy so you can compare and contrast your boyfriend.

1) He Nags a lot: this is usually not his fault because he has probably spent too much time with his mum! Women nag a lot about everything so don't b surprised when you having an argument with your bf and he doesn't stop nagging.

2) Woman wrapper: they are never shy with group of ladies,infact when discussing with ladies their mouths are always sharp. They know about all types of pants ranging from g-string to mama size, they talk about periods, weavons, makeup anything feminine ewwwwwww what happened to masculinity?

3) They never leave their fathers house even after 35: you hear comments like I don't ever wanna leave my mama, she's my gold. My babe cooks well and all but I can never stop eating mamas food, he comfortably brings every girl to mama for approval, even if he loves the babe and mama says no way, the decision is final.

4) He never stops driving mamas car: have you ever been on a date where his mum calls him to come drive her somewhere and he leaves immediately without apologies cos mama called? Kwatinue o

5) Mama shops for him: You see him saying sorry I don't buy my shirts, my mum knows my perfect size, she buys my clothes for me! Huh sister really?

6) Mama runs his financies: she has access to all his financies, infact he doesn't spend money without mamas approval, if mama says anything it's final. She dictactes how he spends his money! You hear things like baby I would get it for you, but let me consult my mum first, she's in charge of my money! Oh holy lord

7) If mama is an eckanker member he must also be an eckist o, and you must be ready to convert to an eckist if not mama would tell him to dump you and he wouldn't think twice.

Let me stop here! If you bobo is doing any of these and you can cope very well, no wahala but if you can't and has called his attention to the fact that you don't like it and he rebuked you, RUN. Go date a hardcore man and thank me later!

Ps: if she does the listed with her father em em em em em well the ball is in your court tongue
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
Hmm..mummy's boy indeed. Never come across such so far...and I hope it remains so. Those traits up there are just annoying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by Laveda(f): 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
This one serious gan!

Mummy's boy?
Haven't met any.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by Realone92(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
5 and 6 funny

1 Like

Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by LegatusGlaber(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2016
I am just here to read comments grin
Pours anointing oil on thread

1 Like

Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by Jadekitana(f): 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2016
Laveda:
This one serious gan!

Mummy's boy?
Haven't met any.

Laveda come and confess, who is your nairaland boyfriend?
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by Laveda(f): 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lav eda come and confess, who is your nairaland boyfriend?
grin grin
Why ask?
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by dollyjoy(f): 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ok noted.

Let me go and dump headwardcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by falconey(m): 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
grin

Not in this country where will you find a guy of 20-30 being controlled by his parent?

@18 gan omo ti ja
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by truthalways(m): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
Is that so undecided
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by drss(m): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
plenty mama's boy dem full nairaland. grin
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
Sure,

Op you still dey price shoprite bread ?

Drop fast fast.

Cos I am a mummy's girl myself sad
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2016
ABSOLUTE NONSENSE!!!!!! RUBBISH RAISED TO THE POWER OF HEADLESS OP. "TEAM FOREIGN LADIES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by Youngpo413: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2016
No wonder...
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by ednut1(m): 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2016
One word gerahere jor. When u clock 33 ur eye go clear.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by LuveU2(f): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2016
If he is cute i wont dump him smileywink
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
cheesy I still remember when my elder sister rejected a guy's proposal because of this same "mama's boy" thing

Fine rich guy o, i'm happy she didn't settle for him seriously
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
I remember when my sister turned down a guy's proposal because of this same thing

I can't stand it, after all none of my brother's be mummy's boy so I refuse to get involved in that wahala
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by Walesadeyemi(m): 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
ednut1:
One word gerahere jor. When u clock 33 ur eye go clear.
Wetin I do you, why did you use the name 'Wale'
Kpasharanyagi Bro!
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by Cutezt(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
I am proudly A mummy's boy... grin
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by cornoil(m): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
Daddy's boy nkor? Abeg i no be anybody's boy, i be one man mopol.
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
I was comin' in here ta say that they wasn't that bad an I could be with one....
.......then I read yo list shocked wooo
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by digitite: 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2016
Sadist.
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by ClassCaptain(m): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by Olril18(m): 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
Jadekitana:
We all looooooooove our parents especially our mothers no doubt but everything should have a limit. If your boyfriend has refused to leave the mummy's boy zone and he has made it clear he would never leave there,its time to have a rethink and be ready to accept whatever you see.

Talking from experience I once dated a mummy's boy who went as far as telling his mum the kinda pants I wear,how my food tastes,the music I listen to, if i'm on my period his mum knew, even very intimate things about us weren't hidden until I couldn't cope with the thrash anymore. I'm gonna list some characteristics of a typical mummy's boy so you can compare and contrast your boyfriend.

1) He Nags a lot: this is usually not his fault because he has probably spent too much time with his mum! Women nag a lot about everything so don't b surprised when you having an argument with your bf and he doesn't stop nagging.

2) Woman wrapper: they are never shy with group of ladies,infact when discussing with ladies their mouths are always sharp. They know about all types of pants ranging from g-string to mama size, they talk about periods, weavons, makeup anything feminine ewwwwwww what happened to masculinity?

3) They never leave their fathers house even after 35: you hear comments like I don't ever wanna leave my mama, she's my gold. My babe cooks well and all but I can never stop eating mamas food, he comfortably brings every girl to mama for approval, even if he loves the babe and mama says no way, the decision is final.

4) He never stops driving mamas car: have you ever been on a date where his mum calls him to come drive her somewhere and he leaves immediately without apologies cos mama called? Kwatinue o

5) Mama shops for him: You see him saying sorry I don't buy my shirts, my mum knows my perfect size, she buys my clothes for me! Huh sister really?

6) Mama runs his financies: she has access to all his financies, infact he doesn't spend money without mamas approval, if mama says anything it's final. She dictactes how he spends his money! You hear things like baby I would get it for you, but let me consult my mum first, she's in charge of my money! Oh holy lord

7) If mama is an eckanker member he must also be an eckist o, and you must be ready to convert to an eckist if not mama would tell him to dump you and he wouldn't think twice.

Let me stop here! If you bobo is doing any of these and you can cope very well, no wahala but if you can't and has called his attention to the fact that you don't like it and he rebuked you, RUN. Go date a hardcore man and thank me later!

Ps: if she does the listed with her father em em em em em well the ball is in your court tongue
very very true.
some guys don't wanna grow up
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by shulamitewoman(f): 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
Momma's boy is a no no 4me mehn...
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by shulamitewoman(f): 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
Momma's boy is a no no 4me mehn...2be wif me, u ve got 2b a man..
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by refiner(f): 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2016
when a man can't take a decision on his own is nofin buh a weakling! not just a Mommy's boy!!!

most of dem full nairaland,....dose mama thank you kind of boys!undecided
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by Bhella5(m): 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
In conclusion all these chics above me spewing dust are saying NO to potential mother-in-laws abi? But it is cool if your own mum runs your life which is what they mostly do when they come for "omugo". Abeg make una swerve. No woman can make me abandon my mother in d guise of not being mummy's boy. Bash me if you are feeling reckless.

1 Like

Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I was comin' in here ta say that they wasn't that bad an Io could be with one....
.......then I read yo list shocked wooo

QueenValerie angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
Suigeneris93:

QueenValerie angry
Yeah Why you frowned up
Re: Ladies If He Refuses To Leave The Mummy's Boy Zone, DUMP Him. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yeah Why you frowned up

Wat did you do ter her undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rich, Classy Boys That Can Dress / Who Said Women Beaters Are Irresponsible? / I Caught My Girlfriend Masturbating…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.