Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

#theotherroom: Doctor And Her Colleagues Show Off Where Their OtherRoom Is (Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #theotherroom: Doctor And Her Colleagues Show Off Where Their OtherRoom Is (Pic) (4132 Views)

What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him / Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge / Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#theotherroom: Doctor And Her Colleagues Show Off Where Their OtherRoom Is (Pic) by ChuzzyBlog: 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2016
The Hashtag #TheOtherRoom needs no formal introduction anymore. Women generally were the victims of this tag. We have seen lots of responses to it, some were very hilarious. However this one is really classic! The Ladies are giving us a direct information of where "their other room" is. "The operating room is our other room"

Okay ladies we've seen it. You can now go back to work! See photo below:-

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/10/theotherroom-doctor-and-her-colleagues.html

lalasticlala, ijebabe

5 Likes

Re: #theotherroom: Doctor And Her Colleagues Show Off Where Their OtherRoom Is (Pic) by ChuzzyBlog: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
Error 404: No chill found! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #theotherroom: Doctor And Her Colleagues Show Off Where Their OtherRoom Is (Pic) by vani86: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
Now this is downright cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #theotherroom: Doctor And Her Colleagues Show Off Where Their OtherRoom Is (Pic) by Sirrexninefour(m): 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Excellent!

Different Strokes For Different Folks!!!!
Re: #theotherroom: Doctor And Her Colleagues Show Off Where Their OtherRoom Is (Pic) by DozieInc(m): 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
Cool
Re: #theotherroom: Doctor And Her Colleagues Show Off Where Their OtherRoom Is (Pic) by chioma134: 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hi, ladies! I know these ladies. The world is a small place.
Re: #theotherroom: Doctor And Her Colleagues Show Off Where Their OtherRoom Is (Pic) by RealJaneDoe: 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
People always looking for attention.
Re: #theotherroom: Doctor And Her Colleagues Show Off Where Their OtherRoom Is (Pic) by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
Pls who can help me transfer mtn 50 naira.... i'll give u back tomorrow... i need it urgently...pls

1 Like

Re: #theotherroom: Doctor And Her Colleagues Show Off Where Their OtherRoom Is (Pic) by YtivitissuP: 12:19am On Oct 19, 2016
OK.....next!!!
Re: #theotherroom: Doctor And Her Colleagues Show Off Where Their OtherRoom Is (Pic) by Nobody: 3:33am On Oct 19, 2016
I will be done with medical school in a few years too. I don't belong in the kitchen, sitting room or the room!
Re: #theotherroom: Doctor And Her Colleagues Show Off Where Their OtherRoom Is (Pic) by Opistorincos(m): 6:15am On Oct 19, 2016
grin
Re: #theotherroom: Doctor And Her Colleagues Show Off Where Their OtherRoom Is (Pic) by raphieMontella: 7:07am On Oct 19, 2016
hahaha
Re: #theotherroom: Doctor And Her Colleagues Show Off Where Their OtherRoom Is (Pic) by ashewoboy(m): 8:15am On Oct 19, 2016
Omudia:
I will be done with medical school in a few years too. I don't belong in the kitchen, sitting room or the room!

so you won't be cooking for your husband? You won't be making love to your husband?
Re: #theotherroom: Doctor And Her Colleagues Show Off Where Their OtherRoom Is (Pic) by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 19, 2016
the other room is always the other room
Re: #theotherroom: Doctor And Her Colleagues Show Off Where Their OtherRoom Is (Pic) by Authoreety: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2016
I have BOUGHTED dis acre
Re: #theotherroom: Doctor And Her Colleagues Show Off Where Their OtherRoom Is (Pic) by Sensie(f): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
Okada abeg drop me here. The land is green.

2 Likes

Re: #theotherroom: Doctor And Her Colleagues Show Off Where Their OtherRoom Is (Pic) by IdomaLikita: 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
Anaesthesiologgy unit-National hospital abuja, hello ladies. cool
Re: #theotherroom: Doctor And Her Colleagues Show Off Where Their OtherRoom Is (Pic) by denziz: 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
The other room is where kongi issue is settled.
Re: #theotherroom: Doctor And Her Colleagues Show Off Where Their OtherRoom Is (Pic) by Adesiji77: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
Like seriously? cheesy
Re: #theotherroom: Doctor And Her Colleagues Show Off Where Their OtherRoom Is (Pic) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
I go the kitchen, i dont belong there..
ashewoboy:

so you won't be cooking for your husband? You won't be making love to your husband?

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari / What Is So Hard For FG To Grant Referendum To The Agitation Group (biafrans) / What Is The Meaning Of Python Dance(egwu Eke) By The Nigerian Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.