Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Strickly For The Ladies: Definitive Signs He's 100% In Love With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strickly For The Ladies: Definitive Signs He's 100% In Love With You (1995 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Strickly For Guys Only / 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strickly For The Ladies: Definitive Signs He's 100% In Love With You by donwest13: 3:42am On Jul 26, 2015
Men are not so straight forward with their feelings and women wants a sure shot way of knowing when a man loves them. Some signs of true love are subtle.
It sometimes takes a careful observation to notice how deep your partner is hooked on you. Here are behaviours that can help you figure out his feelings.
READ: Signs your relationship sex life is still on fire!
1. He actually listens when you give him a 20-minute-long play-by-play of a dramatic situation with your work frenemy.
2. He doesn’t suggest you go brush your teeth before he kisses you good morning.

no 3 will shock u!

CLICK HERE NOW! TO SEE NUMBER 3

CLICK HERE NOW! TO SEE THE NEXT SIGN

Re: Strickly For The Ladies: Definitive Signs He's 100% In Love With You by Skanas(m): 5:08am On Jul 26, 2015
3. He initiates cuddling that doesn’t lead to sex.
4. He’s introduced you to all his friends and when you met them, they already knew where you work and the things you like
5. He's introduced you to his parents (or wants to).
6. He texts you just to say “Good morning” or "I'm thinking about you."
7. He never misses the chance to tell you “Good night,” even if he’s out with the guys.
8. He’s prone to saying corny, eye-roll-inducing things such as, “You have the most beautiful smile.”
9. He’s equal parts proud and ever-so-slightly jealous when another man hits on you.
10. He gives you the remote more often than he hogs it.
11. He saves the last bite of any delicious meal just for you.
12. When you're in bed with killer cramps, he runs to the drugstore for tampons and painkillers.
13. All it takes is a single smile aimed in his direction, and this man can’t stay mad at you.
14. Whether he’s prepping for a big meeting or simply picking out his tie, he likes to get your opinion.
15. He cares whether you orgasm and learns what it takes to make it happen.
16. He puts his phone away when you’re around.
17. He teases you in ways that feel funny, not mean.
18. He’s saved every card and note you’ve ever given him. Heck, he even has a sliver of wrapping paper from your first-ever gift exchange.
19. He tells everyone he knows when you have a life achievement of any kind.
20. He says, “I love you” every day, and you believe him.
Re: Strickly For The Ladies: Definitive Signs He's 100% In Love With You by donwest13: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
Skanas:
3. He initiates cuddling that doesn’t lead to sex.
4. He’s introduced you to all his friends and when you met them, they already knew where you work and the things you like
5. He's introduced you to his parents (or wants to).
6. He texts you just to say “Good morning” or "I'm thinking about you."
7. He never misses the chance to tell you “Good night,” even if he’s out with the guys.
8. He’s prone to saying corny, eye-roll-inducing things such as, “You have the most beautiful smile.”
9. He’s equal parts proud and ever-so-slightly jealous when another man hits on you.
10. He gives you the remote more often than he hogs it.
11. He saves the last bite of any delicious meal just for you.
12. When you're in bed with killer cramps, he runs to the drugstore for tampons and painkillers.
13. All it takes is a single smile aimed in his direction, and this man can’t stay mad at you.
14. Whether he’s prepping for a big meeting or simply picking out his tie, he likes to get your opinion.
15. He cares whether you orgasm and learns what it takes to make it happen.
16. He puts his phone away when you’re around.
17. He teases you in ways that feel funny, not mean.
18. He’s saved every card and note you’ve ever given him. Heck, he even has a sliver of wrapping paper from your first-ever gift exchange.
19. He tells everyone he knows when you have a life achievement of any kind.
20. He says, “I love you” every day, and you believe him.

u dey cwaze..who send u message
Re: Strickly For The Ladies: Definitive Signs He's 100% In Love With You by Skanas(m): 11:40am On Jul 27, 2015
donwest13:

u dey cwaze..who send u message
grin grin grin grin grin grin
E pain u Ntooooo tongue

1 Like

Re: Strickly For The Ladies: Definitive Signs He's 100% In Love With You by Houseofglam7(f): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2015
What if he does all these and doesn't say 'I love you'
Re: Strickly For The Ladies: Definitive Signs He's 100% In Love With You by rosy4u(f): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
Skanas:
grin grin grin grin grin grin E pain u Ntooooo tongue

e pain am cheesy cheesy
thanks 4 sharing

1 Like

Re: Strickly For The Ladies: Definitive Signs He's 100% In Love With You by Noblemarce: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
Houseofglam7:
What if he does all these and doesn't say 'I love you'
. You simply kill yourself. All of the actions sums up in "I love you" so must he say it? You simply use your brain to know that he does.
Re: Strickly For The Ladies: Definitive Signs He's 100% In Love With You by bolafez(m): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
Noblemarce:
. You simply kill yourself. All of the actions sums up in "I love you" so must he say it? You simply use your brain to know that he does.

she's a lady nah , take it easy please
Re: Strickly For The Ladies: Definitive Signs He's 100% In Love With You by Skanas(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
rosy4u:

e pain am cheesy cheesy

thanks 4 sharing

U welcome dear, no mind dat stingy guy... grin grin grin
Re: Strickly For The Ladies: Definitive Signs He's 100% In Love With You by Skanas(m): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Noblemarce:
Na wa 4u ooOoo wetin bring "kill" enter dis mata Na simple question she ask naaaaa
Re: Strickly For The Ladies: Definitive Signs He's 100% In Love With You by Houseofglam7(f): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
Noblemarce:

Re: Strickly For The Ladies: Definitive Signs He's 100% In Love With You by Houseofglam7(f): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
Skanas:

Na wa 4u ooOoo wetin bring "kill" enter dis mata Na simple question she ask naaaaa

He's only trying to show how retarded he is na.
E no bother me sha
Re: Strickly For The Ladies: Definitive Signs He's 100% In Love With You by SSBOtaru(m): 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
FEELINGS-Single by SSB Otaru

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leDmNFC6kxI

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A 13 Year Old / Why You Should Marry Now / Any Girl On Nairaland With Eyes Prettier Than These Gets 100k From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.