Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) (30281 Views)

Britain To Cut Its Foreign Aid Money To Nigeria By 50% / Listen To Your Wife, Reps Tell Buhari- Vanguard / Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by oskaaay(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Na Baba dey lead....other nations please coperate we take God beguna oooooooooooo grin grin shocked shocked grin grin

NOW OUT ON NAIRALAND?
Top 10 Richest Nigerian Nollywood Actresses In 2015, Number 1 Is A Shocker! details at below:

Number 10: Uche Jumbo

With Net-worth of over N54.5 Million. Uche Jumbo is an actress to watch and a three in one (3-in-1) dynamic lady, actress, producer and screen writer.

09: Chioma Chukwuka- Full list and details at https://www.nairaland.com/2478849/top-10-richest-nigerian-nollywood
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by goshen26: 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
We r waiting*
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
DPCreampie:
http://www.rblworld.tv/ Live broadcast for this morning. Please connect and listen to revelations now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After going through your thread, I realized you are not worth the attention. Bigot. Get the heck out of our country Nigeria. If you aren't okay with this unity get lost and go and meet baba God. Nonsense! angry
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Demmocrats(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
agabaI23:
It is a world bank loan and the terms are thesame.

They gave ten years free, so if Nigeria gets the money within the 10 years they can pay without interest.
www.
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
And u have already borrowed $2.1 billion in less than 50 days in office. When a dullard talks u must know.

Yes he borrowed to pay back election expenses. Don't mind baba go slow
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by BizBayo: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
razid:
I think going by this revelation, particularly coming from Vanguard, the advice of my grandmother will be very apt. grin

Immediately after the visit, the cyberspace has been awashed with our "erudite commentators and columnists" grin grin grin of varying degrees and hues trying to convince us of the futility of the visit to the US by the President. But here we are now being told that the visit is worth about $13.1bn in terms of aids and investment.

Sometimes I do remember Bingo in Ikebe Super one of the comic magazines of those days saying "The patient dog eats the fattest bone". No wonder our elders will say "Patience, my child, is a virtue". And finally, in one of JF Odunjo's Alawiye in those days, we learnt that "onisuuru ni fun wara kinihun" (literally, only the patient can milk a lioness).

What is the "koko" of this message? Be patient in reacting to issues so that you will not be made to look foolish as a result of hasty conclusions.

Cheerio! My people grin grin grin

Bro, you don tay ooo. That Ikebe super, I remember the magagzine wella. Though I don't read it. But I know it.
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by toshmann(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
He he he he be like the US trip no yield dividends grin
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Ahmeduana(m): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by agabaI23(m): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Demmocrats:

They gave ten years free, so if Nigeria gets the money within the 10 years they can pay without interest.
www.
I know about that.
What is the wisdom in borrowing money to rebuild Damaturu where bombs are going off every second? Why are they in a haste to borrow?
Why must he borrow? By the way a loan to me is not an aid.

All the World bank loans are the same. He would have misused the money, left office before repayment starts even if God forbids he gets a second tenure. #babaonechance
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
And u have already borrowed $2.1 billion in less than 50 days in office. When a dullard talks u must know.
My guy you are 100% correct but wait a little, after 48 hours, we shall know from 2 sources if Buhari truly makes this statement or not.

Since Reuben Abati left the stage. We now have 2-way information Traffic tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by repogirl(f): 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
I suspect people on Buharis press team read comments here on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by tsdarkside(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
if we africans start understand that the ones making business for us with the western-world are all thiefs!!!

the arms-deal with south-africa is a good example.......

a rifle in america cost only 95$,then ten will cost 950$.one thousand rifles will cost 95`000$......sooo...why the hell are we sending millions of dollars to south-africa to buy second-hand weapons??.....you can see how the western-world is cheating us since day one.....
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Senjuchiha: 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wetin dy do this burukutu sipping gwworro chewwing bastadic dullardihnno....him dn turn janus?.....no b beg him dy beg mk dm gv am moni.....chai,we v entad 1 chance
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
Obiagelli:

Jim is worth less than $900 million

He doesn't know it's in Billion dollars
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by DanWrites(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nigeria actually do need foreign aid. The aid majorly benefits the poor. The USAID and other foreign aid donors have saved millions of poor lives in Nigeria.
Their pulling out have cost many their lives. We all scream 'We don't need it!' every chance we got but the truth is, how much have you donated?
During the Ikeja Cantonment blasts, it was the Red Cross that took control. We don't even have functional relief teams.
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by blackpriest0911: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
TANoids r about to kick bucket soon in hell...PMB carry go
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by dbaggy46(m): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Its quite obvious that U.S has a hidden Agenda cos to my understanding,the US can't give u anything for free especiall wen its 9ja
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
Demmocrats:
I totally agree with Mr president, loan is the ultimate slavery world powers used to control nations even during the time of Rothschilds they used loans to control nations.

Even Napoleon openly opposed borrowing that it only impoverish his French people and that was one of the reason Napoleon was overthrown from power.

Bankers are truly the problem this world is having immediately you acquire loan from them they impose there will on you and if you say no they inflate your economy.

Getting aid automatically makes you there purpet just like Rothschild said "give me a nations money supply I care not who makes the laws"

It takes a great leader like my sai buhari I know the dangers in loan
www.
I agree our external debt-GDP ratio is 2.7%, the lowest in Africa,, and one of the Lowes in the world.....
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by UlqU3(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
DAFTUS has started spewing rubbish again, how can you travel to G7 with a wish list and you said you dont need foreign aid?

How can you celebrate 13.6 billion dollars as an achievement from US when even Jim Ovia can advance such loan to you

When we subtract the 2.2 billion dollars from the 13.6 billion that US promised Nigeria then we will be left with a paltry 11.4billion dollars that even iya basira that sells beans can advance to DAFTUS

A paltry 11.4 billion dollars? Are you normally this stupid? And how will Jim Ovia loan you 13.6bil when he's worth just 1billion? Go back to school and stop disgracing your parents.
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
DanWrites:
Nigeria actually do need foreign aid. The aid majorly benefits the poor. The USAID and other foreign aid donors have saved millions of poor lives in Nigeria.
Their pulling out have cost many their lives. We all scream 'We don't need it!' every chance we got but the truth is, how much have you donated?
During the Ikeja Cantonment blasts, it was the Red Cross that took control. We don't even have functional relief teams.
No we need to diversify our economy,, face other things and leave oil alone..
If not for OBJ that cleared our external debt in 2007, we will have huge debt figures now..

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. That dullard of a president is laughable!
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
Demmocrats:
I totally agree with Mr president, loan is the ultimate slavery world powers used to control nations even during the time of Rothschilds they used loans to control nations.

Even Napoleon openly opposed borrowing that it only impoverish his French people and that was one of the reason Napoleon was overthrown from power.

Bankers are truly the problem this world is having immediately you acquire loan from them they impose there will on you and if you say no they inflate your economy.

Getting aid automatically makes you there purpet just like Rothschild said "give me a nations money supply I care not who makes the laws"

It takes a great leader like my sai buhari I know the dangers in loan
www.

Are u blind Do u really think the west counted 13.6 billion dollars to dash buhari
Its a fvcking loan, only bill gates money comes as a grant.
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by divinessa: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
I'm for change whether we need aids or not just give the change you promised o!
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Revcash: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2015

Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by preetyb(f): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
Are you just realizing that because they have turn you down on one part? And why do most buhari supporters talk like children? And who cares if buhari met with the presidents of the whole world within a second? Has that make Nigeria a better place already.? We need results of victory not scores and names of some so called personalitys. And please they should let's us applaud his acheivements ourselves.
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by princejenks(m): 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
razid:
I think going by this revelation, particularly coming from Vanguard, the advice of my grandmother will be very apt. grin

Immediately after the visit, the cyberspace has been awashed with our "erudite commentators and columnists" grin grin grin of varying degrees and hues trying to convince us of the futility of the visit to the US by the President. But here we are now being told that the visit is worth about $13.1bn in terms of aids and investment.

Sometimes I do remember Bingo in Ikebe Super one of the comic magazines of those days saying "The patient dog eats the fattest bone". No wonder our elders will say "Patience, my child, is a virtue". And finally, in one of JF Odunjo's Alawiye in those days, we learnt that "onisuuru ni fun wara kinihun" (literally, only the patient can milk a lioness).

What is the "koko" of this message? Be patient in reacting to issues so that you will not be made to look foolish as a result of hasty conclusions.

Cheerio! My people grin grin grin
in the same token,it would be too hasty to give praises for this mere tokenism from the US cos much was indeed expected from the over hyped trip which was made to look like it had all the answers to nigeria's woes
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by divinessa: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
repogirl:
I suspect people on Buharis press team read comments here on nairaland.
if they do, they are in for a very long thing.
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by RealEstate38: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by bigass123(m): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
issorite
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by tete7000(m): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
If our own people steal our money and choose to save such money abroad, why do we think the US and European government should be the one to help us stop our money from being repatriated abroad? To me if we can't create strong institutions that prevent our money from being easily stolen then it is simply our headache. We should stop expecting others to help prevent our citizens from stealing our money.
Let the government in his quest to fight corruption find ways of strengthening our government institutions so that it becomes difficult for people to steal. Our penchant for depending on foreign countries to help repatriate our funds won't lead us anyway. Much of these money are stashed away in bank that have confidential contractual agreement with their clients not to release information regarding such accounts except with expressed permission of holders of the account. The government in many of the countries where these banks domicile might even have legal difficulties having free access to required account information and that is if they show interest in doing so at all. Their economies benefit when our money are saved in their banks.
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by DanWrites(m): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
ddami:
No we need to diversify our economy,, face other things and leave oil alone..
If not for OBJ that cleared our external debt in 2007, we will have huge debt figures now..

Foreign aid is debt-free. How can a country where millions of her citizens still live in abject poverty say she doesn't need help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku’s Daughter-In-Law, Grandchildren Test Negative TO COVID-19 / Kaduna Farmer Arrested For Feeding Herdsman’s Cattle Poisoned Cassava / Wike To Rivers Residents: Don’t Let IPOB Scare You With Juju; It Doesn’t Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.