Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,660 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) (30287 Views)

Britain To Cut Its Foreign Aid Money To Nigeria By 50% / Listen To Your Wife, Reps Tell Buhari- Vanguard / Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by MizMyColi(f): 10:16am On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
soe, midollan, ralphlauren come and see another worksmart that belives PMB died after inauguration.

Lmao
grin
You wikkid!

I only asked for proof na.
Is it too much?

Okay, what about pictures showing his return into the country?
Anything at all.
I hate that worksmart's posts is beginning to mess with my head.undecided
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by baralatie(m): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2015
the world bank $2.1 billion and others na wet in?
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lmao
grin
You wikkid!

Is it too much?

Anything at all.
hahahahhahahhahah, francizy, mogidi, barcanista, whynotthetruth come and help our sister, she has joined emperor musiwa and worksmart in beliveing that PmB died on may 29th
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by MizMyColi(f): 10:27am On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
hahahahhahahhahah, francizy, mogidi, barcanista, whynotthetruth come and help our sister, she has joined emperor musiwa and worksmart in beliveing that PmB died on may 29th

EcoT, stop naaaacheesy

But wait.
We saw a picture of Emefiele and Buhari with Amaechi na.
Also, we saw Iara and Oshiomole.
So those are recent pictures.

Or is worksmart saying that the governors and all the delegates are equally complicit
Abeg, abeg, I no wan reason this matter again.

Make I no craze untop one Nairaland postgrin
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Haha I no fit laugh. Mizmycoli abeg tell me your village. I need to visit the dibia asap
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by MizMyColi(f): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2015
barcanista:

Haha I no fit laugh. Mizmycoli abeg tell me your village. I need to visit the dibia asap

E funny in a way o.
Lol

Abeg leave dibia for my matter.
I'm married to Jesus cool
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by fulanimafia: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

EcoT, stop naaaacheesy

But wait.

Or is worksmart saying that the governors and all the delegates are equally complicit

Thank God for PMB's U.S trip, our agricultural sector is now getting an injection of $5 billion dollars. I'm sure you expected him to return with cash dripping from Eagle 1.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I won't be surprise if Shehu Garba or Adesina comes out tomorrow 2 deny that PA buhari never made this statement..

Dis administration na joke
biggest joke bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by MizMyColi(f): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2015
fulanimafia:

Thank God for PMB's U.S trip, our agricultural sector is now getting an injection of $5 billion dollars. I'm sure you expected him to return with cash dripping from Eagle 1.

grin
Fulanimafia!
I think I like your personality.
Lol

You shared a post I made yesterday.
Not on this account.
#GoFigure.
If you find out, just smile, don't commentwink

@Your post
Has the money been paid in?
Remember I told you to rejoice when the baby has been delivered, not the other way round.

Did you see what I said I was confused about?
What's your take?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

E funny in a way o.
Lol

Abeg leave dibia for my matter.
I'm married to Jesus cool
My dear, you should be used to conspiracy theories by now. Same theory that once said Obama was the enti-Christ..hahaahahah
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by MizMyColi(f): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2015
barcanista:

My dear, you should be used to conspiracy theories by now. Same theory that once said Obama was the enti-Christ..hahaahahah
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2015
I keep seeing billions of dollars but I'm yet to see who or which bank has been authorised to effect the transfer or whatever... I supect another APC propaganda

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by MizMyColi(f): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2015
barcanista:

don't blame myself sha.
I tend to be weirdly attracted to abstracts...
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2015
Haha... I do read theories but I do that for humor sake grin
MizMyColi:

don't blame myself sha.
I tend to be weirdly attracted to abstracts...
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by MizMyColi(f): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2015
barcanista:
Haha... I do read theories but I do that for humor sake grin

Same here, it's just sometimes, they mess with my head.
Lol
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

How do I ratify issues with my mentions?...doesn't alert me any longer unless I check it out...
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by worksmart(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2015
Yes the secret removal of President Buhari, could only be achieved with the complicity of all those that are currently giving televised and video interviews on current events.

The conspirators within APC includes:
Osinbajo
Tinubu
Oyegun
Lai Mohammed
Okorocha
Oshiomole
Atiku
Shettima
El Rufai
To name a few.

Of course GEJ, Obasanjo, IBB, Dasuki are almost certainly involved at some level.
MizMyColi:

EcoT, stop naaaacheesy

But wait.

Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by fulanimafia: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

grin
Fulanimafia!
I think I like your personality.
Lol

You shared a post I made yesterday.
Not on this account.
#GoFigure.
If you find out, just smile, don't commentwink

@Your post
Has the money been paid in?
Remember I told you to rejoice when the baby has been delivered, not the other way round.

Did you see what I said I was confused about?
What's your take?

grin I'll check see, thanks for the kind word.

I honestly cannot tell when the accounts are credited since I do not share the privilege of those in the system, but we will be sure they have been paid in once the funds are disbursed for their intended purposes, so you can be sure to get a mention.

The news here is that Nigeria has been granted $13.6 Billion as a result of the much-criticized U.S trip.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by MizMyColi(f): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2015
fulanimafia:

grin I'll check see, thanks for the kind word.

I honestly cannot tell when the accounts are credited since I do not share the privilege of those in the system, but we will be sure they have been payed in once the funds are disbursed for their intended purposes, so you can be sure to get a mention.

The news here is that Nigeria has been granted $13.6 Billion as a result of the much-criticized U.S trip.

Since you have decided to rejoice prematurely, I will not stop you.

I also heard there is 140 million USD waiting to be claimed once the Haliburton case is opened/solved.

Why is PMB delaying?

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by MizMyColi(f): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

How do I ratify issues with my mentions?...doesn't alert me any longer unless I check it out...

It is normal.
Especially when three or more sobriquests are mentioned alongside yours.
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by francizy(m): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

grin grin grin grin I hope mizmycoli no wan make I put her for the musiwa/work smart list oh! Abeg make the kolo dey for only APC camp oh! grin grin grin grin
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by fulanimafia: 11:07am On Jul 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

I also heard there is 140 million USD waiting to be claimed once the Haliburton case is opened/solved.

Why is PMB delaying?

The case file is being prepared as we speak. Rise above the propaganda.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/182m-halliburton-scandal-buhari-orders-preparation-of-case-file/

But that's not the focus of this thread wink

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by worksmart(m): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2015
Madam,
Don't let anybody stop you from asking questions.

I just went to the white house youtube channel and discovered that the press briefing they gave on 20th July made no mention of PMB's visit.

In fact the channel has only one short video clip of Obama with our Buhari at the oval office on 20th July there after it shows all other engagements Obama was having with various groups in America.
The channel has already uploaded several videos of Obama at various engagements during his ongoing visit to Kenya.
MizMyColi:

Lmao
grin
You wikkid!

Is it too much?

Anything at all.
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by MizMyColi(f): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2015
fulanimafia:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/182m-halliburton-scandal-buhari-orders-preparation-of-case-file/

Okay, I will exercise patience before speaking on the matter again.

It's just that I'm tired of seeing "I will" "I will"
Let's hope that this news, if true, will not be quashed by bureaucratic bottlenecks.

Notedwink

3 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by worksmart(m): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2015
Before you can answer the bolded you also need to answer the following:

Why did PMB not attend to inaugurate the 8th National Assembly ?

Why have we not heard about or seen any evidence of the transition committee meeting?

Why did the president not attend the Armed Forces day ceremony?

Why have the president staunchest and most well loyalists all disappeared from public view (none are speaking to journalists on video)
MizMyColi:

Why is PMB delaying?
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2015
PassingShot:

Coming from someone who doesn't know the difference between "aid" and "loan"? Someone who doesn't know the benefits to the economy of a $2bn with no interest for ten years (and far low interest rate compared to market rate for another 30 years)? You're not worth further reply!

@ the topic, PMB is again spot-on on this. Had past presidents believed just as Buhari now believes that we don't need foreign aid, Nigeria would have become great long ago.

This is a huge achievement out of just one trip.

However, to the wailers, PMB's America trip didn't achieve anything since Buhari didn't return with planes starched with dollars or war planes flown behind him into the country. TANoids are the worst set of humans on earth.

[b]Why attack JustCalMeDBoss?...did he lie?...Buhari borrowed $2.1billion from WOrld bank and Shehu Garba dubiously lied that it was part of the achievement in his visit...smh... it was simply announced there but was accessed before the visit...

Bill Gates poliomyelitis intervention fund has always been there...so what's the news or achievement of buhari there?...Common sense will tell you that it is almost impossible to work out any facility within 4days...

Has any president ever denied that Nigeria isn't a rich country?... Obj and Jonathan stance on the wealth of Nigeria isn't a hidden thing...

Is there any difference between this loan and previous loans from same body with regard to terms and condition of such facility?..so why the noise?...(let me teach you little economics now; the GREATEST harm and risk of such loan is that it is denominated in dollars while Nigeria is a naira economy hence, fluctuations of naira against dollar over time will lead to increased burden while indirectly forcing you to dollarize your economy...it is for this reason that domestic borrowing is safer though at high interest rate...)...so consider the rate or financial burden of this buhari loan in 10-30years time taking cognizance of naira fluctuations against dollar wink BTW same people who insulted Jonathan borrowing is praising buhari for borrowing cheesy hypocrisy is killing many...

Why is buhari taking loan when we have over $140million sitting in an American bank waiting to be repatriated once he prosecutes the looters...why is he dodging that fund or does he wanna dash it out?[/b]
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/187051-boko-haram-nigeria-borrows-2-1-bn-from-world-bank-to-rebuild-north-east.html

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by nigerianvenom(m): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2015
Demmocrats:

Bro have you ever asked your self the terms of that loan bro get the facts first before you comment please
www.
Was it not a loan?
Term or not
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by ba7man(m): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
DAFTUS has started spewing rubbish again, how can you travel to G7 with a wish list and you said you dont need foreign aid?

How can you celebrate 13.6 billion dollars as an achievement from US when even Jim Ovia can advance such loan to you

When we subtract the 2.2 billion dollars from the 13.6 billion that US promised Nigeria then we will be left with a paltry 11.4billion dollars that even iya basira that sells beans can advance to DAFTUS

Do your research next time before coming out to display your ignorance so confidently.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2015
fulanimafia:

Mizmycoli, Don't fall for this lie abi deceit from this guy...

Didn't you see this thread by me?...buhari has unequivocally stated that he won't go beyond Jonathan administration in his probe...note that halliburton scandal is Obj administration... https://www.nairaland.com/2475129/daring-president-halliburton-scandal-prosecution

Note also that the fund has been banked while names of the looters are known and they are 200% friends and associates of buhari...
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by MizMyColi(f): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Mizmycoli, Don't fall for this lie abi deceit from this guy...

Didn't you see this thread by me?...buhari has unequivocally stated that he won't go beyond Jonathan administration in his probe...note that halliburton scandal is Obj administration... https://www.nairaland.com/2475129/daring-president-halliburton-scandal-prosecution

Note also that the fund has been banked while names of the looters are known and they are 200% friends and associates of buhari...

Thanks for providing some clarity, I even thought of making reference to the thread you created, but quashed the thought.

I must have gotten the dates mixed up then.
I thought I saw July 19 on the link he provided.

Are you saying the statement by Mr Buhari was made after July 19? (@Probing only Jona's admin)
Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Ghandi12: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2015
We made the right decision in PMB.

Why should we borrow to enrich other Nations while we can do the right things and grow as a Nation.

Attenuating corruption, looting, money laundry, bunkery, and insecurity will miraculously shore-up our treasury.

According to financial reports 10-25% of our national budget has been going to the 469-Membered-NASS since May 1999.

If only PMP can identify this 469-Membered-NASS body as big and deep hole in our treasury. This body should be treated like other social ills.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Thanks for providing some clarity, I even thought of making reference to the thread you created, but quashed the thought.

I must have gotten the dates mixed up then.
I thought I saw July 19 on the link he provided.

Are you saying the statement by Mr Buhari was made after July 19? (@Probing only Jona's admin)

Yes...he said that on 26th July while halliburton scandal case file dusting propaganda was on 19th July before he even traveled to America...

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/why-buharill-probe-only-jonathans-govt-presidency/

fulanimafia came to the thread but when evidence from me and IsrealieAirforce overwhelmed him...he ran away cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live / IPOB Releases List Of Its Delegates To Visit White House On July 21 To See Trump / What Atiku Said In 2014 Before Joining APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.