Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market (24395 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed / Tension As Explosion Rocks Enugu Artisan Market / BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by Csami(m): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2015
munchfani:
God bless u bruv.

franchizy:
Do we still say that book haram are Muslims. No true believer of Islam can commit such atrocities.
A particular tribe have waged war in the Muslims to eliminate all Muslims just because of hatred and the fake agitation for their fraudulent Biafra.
Gos is alive and hands joined to hands, the wicked shall never go unpunished.
The North must overcome.

I also pray that they finish off your tribe and religion on time too.

Burukutu sipping religion and tribe!

9 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by munchfani: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2015
franchizy:
Do we still say that book haram are Muslims. No true believer of Islam can commit such atrocities.
A particular tribe have waged war in the Muslims to eliminate all Muslims just because of hatred and the fake agitation for their fraudulent Biafra.
The North must overcome.
God bless u bruv.
Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by Kayendy(m): 10:58am On Jul 26, 2015
My dear President Buhari hasn't released any pix of himself dis wEek... meanwhile his boko boys r doing his work well

7 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by Atlantian: 10:58am On Jul 26, 2015
For Buhari Boys, its just another day at the office.

5 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by beyoncausme: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2015
what a pity...
Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2015
Xetima:

Self delusion and excuses are the pillows upon which failure slumber. Your brothers are killing themselves and all you think is Biafra.
Sure you have never seen Boko Haram logo or address. Do they chant Christian or Hindu songs?
I am not sure you have heard of I-S-L-A-M-A-B-A-D. You people have been masturbating the Boko Haram issue, now it has turned to hurt you.
[size=18pt]#Masturbating masturbaters[/size]

must u blame the entire Muslims for an act by the rebels ?
Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by nigerianvenom(m): 10:59am On Jul 26, 2015
slap1:
I miss GEJ. At least he fought Boko Haram and was winning the war with the Nigerian Army. Buhari, on the other hand, is winning the war with Boko Haram.

In the days of GEJ, they were chased into Sambisa Forest. Now they even block major highways and use motorcycles. These boys are decimating the North and Buhari is taking pictures around the world and borrowing money to beg them. Didn't he promise to lead the war from the front (whatever that means)? Instead of tackling the most important issue we have, he is busy going after perceived enemies. Let him continue...

U know at times we humans don't know what we have until it escape from our finger tips.
Before 2019,Nigerians will know how good Jonathan was.

16 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by olumalcolm(m): 10:59am On Jul 26, 2015
God will purnish dis boko haram guys Amen. Dey r jst mad.
Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by markidoo(m): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2015
Population in d north is decreasing daily n yet they have d highest voting strenght/population who is decieving who?

10 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by munchfani: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2015
kekakuz:
why why why

buhari please resign

Nigerians are dying you are busy visiting america with your son
your mates are busy fighting bokoharam and contributing to the military intel, u on nairaland chatin shiit
Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by neocortex: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2015
According to the wanking masturbators , Buhari is winning the war.
RIP to the dead.

8 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by Jman06(m): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2015
Shortyy:

What a pathetic human being!
So pathetic I tell you!

2 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by eyenibibio(m): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2015
cry
Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by erunz(m): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2015
This is Change
We are winning the war- GMB

3 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by justanotherme: 11:03am On Jul 26, 2015
kekakuz:
why why why
buhari please resign
Nigerians are dying you are busy visiting america with your son

3 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2015
Indeed, 'we are winning the war'

5 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by vickylala239: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2015
byteHead:

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/many-killed-as-explosion-rocks-damaturu-sunday-market/

Lwkmd!!

This goes to show u Dat Buhari was Nt d 1st to meet Obama for Boko talks.!!!

Nigerian mentality..

Dat Obama pledge support to battle does Nt Mean he will do sumtin.

Gej discovered it was a waste of tym,he decided to battle it alone.

D earlier Buhari discover dis d better for Nigeria.

I knw Nw he s planning to go to Russia!!!

Nxt Isreal

China n d rest.

He better stay at home n fight his prblm Lik other president of d wrld do.

We too Dey worship America, why cnt we b like Russia.u slap Mi I slap u bck.

African giant Bt we cnt face south Africa in terms or war weapons.

My country is a foolish country.

Na to Dey fly for nite Dey kill innocent Ppl r witches sabi

Why cnt Dey go n face Boko.

All dis juju Ppl,Shebi Dey say Dey fit kill person Evn if d person Dey America, So sambisa far Pass US?

I get power I get power go sambisa go do ur odeshi.

Isakaba boys Whr r Dey,Na to Dey act rubbish for movies.

All dis politicians wey Dey buy bullet proof car up n down,Hw will u knw ur car is bullet proof,why Nt tak a drive to sambisa n cum bck.Den we will all knw ur car s d best.

Idiottt, foolish country.

D guy below Mi Jst finish smoking pawpaw,n he immediately use God name to punish Boko.instead of being in church praying against Boko.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by Fsamuels: 11:04am On Jul 26, 2015
May God punish boko haram wherever they are and camped ...in d Capabilities of d Lord Abilities, they shall n must die in Jesus name, Amen.
B-haram are just functioning everyday n GMB keeps on traveling to abroad 4 gay talk...........Where is d CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by Truckpusher(m): 11:06am On Jul 26, 2015
franchizy:
The North must overcome.
Your stupidity is amazing my friend .

The boys and little girls that are bombing people are now Igbos ? Continue deceiving yourselves while your land burns to the ground by the time you'll wake up from your legendary foolishness it would be so late.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by emeraldlife: 11:08am On Jul 26, 2015
nicerichard05:
Na wa oo on a Sunday? This people norr dey fear God at all
wen will all dis death stop haba
Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by Cchuks27(m): 11:09am On Jul 26, 2015
This Boko Haram stuff is becoming so frustrating. Wtf! It's such a pity that these people don't have respect for human lives. Please those that are displaced should move down south. Enough of these nonsense
Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 26, 2015
franchizy:
The North must overcome.
daft is ur surname

7 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by Ahmeduana(m): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2015
slap1:
I miss GEJ. At least he fought Boko Haram and was winning the war with the Nigerian Army. Buhari, on the other hand, is winning the war with Boko Haram.

In the days of GEJ, they were chased into Sambisa Forest. Now they even block major highways and use motorcycles. These boys are decimating the North and Buhari is taking pictures around the world and borrowing money to beg them. Didn't he promise to lead the war from the front (whatever that means)? Instead of tackling the most important issue we have, he is busy going after perceived enemies. Let him continue...
DID YOU EVEN HEARD ANY OF IS NORTHERN BROTHERS SAYING ANYTHING AGAIN?AS FAR IS BUHARI AN AREWA MAN WHATEVER HAPPENS IS ACCEPTABLE!
No more bringbackourgirl, did you heard of new projects been commission?did you heard of new bilateral trade agreement been sign? not even memorandum of understanding.
HE DOESN'T SEEM TO HAVE POLICY PLAN BOTH IN SHORT, MEDIUM AND LONG TERM.
Hence BUHARI is sending Ghana must go bags to his arewa brothers and Fielding full blooded AREWA into every available positions, NOTHING SPOIL!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by tolexy007(m): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2015
franchizy:
The North must overcome.
Now I no dat common sense is nt common...

7 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by Yustash001(m): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2015
franchizy:
The North must overcome.
don't mind all these weyreys that are quoting and blasting you...what you said is actually true....
Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by xkris11(m): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2015
All pastors should move to the north and preach repentance by this we will know they are truly a servant of God

My prayer goes to the true believer of the word,the true worshipper of God,in the midst of insecurity and war they still have faith in what they believe.

May there soul rest in peace and God accept there soul.
Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by juman(m): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2015
You see!

Market o. Kai.

This country tire person.
Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2015
markidoo:
Population in d north is decreasing daily n yet they have d highest voting strenght/population who is decieving who?

They have dwarfs who are the voting army. Soon, two years will be given voters PVC and called ... "DWARFS"

2 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by NetBizguy: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2015
franchizy:
The North must overcome.

My friend I would have been lightly with you but for mentioning Biafra I got angry, well I still have to Pray for the dead, what I have to say in this whole saga is first never you again try to associate Biafra to the problem Nigeria is facing today. this is one of the major reason Biafras want to go because your Koran teaches war. I don't blame anybody born Muslim because if you will agree within you most of you than have good education and understanding and have human heart are now confused definitely why should a religion teach Jihad (Killing of Infidel) and infidel happens to be me, your friends, parents, brothers and sisters whoever is not a true believer in Muslim.

Just Like in Christianity once you are a true deeper life born again (Religious Extremist) you are identified by your long wears, no earrings, always preaching with bible e.t.c

In Muslim once you are a true deeper life born again (Religious Extremist) you are identified by bombs, Jihad, suicide bombing, guns and war

Don't tell me you don't know all that. I pity people born into this religion who have discovered and are now confused. may God help you not to become a true Islamic religious born again any day because your head must turn to think the way boko haram, isis isil etc do

Muslim is the problem of the whole world.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by banks123(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2015
franchizy:
The North must overcome.
calling you a fool is an under statement. Since u and ur careless leaders belief that a particular tribe has waged war against the north. What are u people doing about defending yourselves. The North was forced into accepting Islam by usman Dan fodio,a terrorist the North celebrates as a hero. Violence that was nicked holy war brought Islam in the North. Electoral violence North, terrorism North, threat to the very existence of mankind islam

8 Likes

Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu Sunday Market by zekki: 11:19am On Jul 26, 2015
What is happening to Dear Country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#edodecides: Apc, Apga & Pdp Make A Case For Why They Should Govern Edo (live) / Age Cheat: Sack Ayade As Governor - PDP To Supreme Court / Buhari Receives Ondo Governor-elect Rotimi Akeredolu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.