Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Is My Fiancee An Alcoholic? Please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Fiancee An Alcoholic? Please Advise (713 Views)

I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Is My Fiancee An Alcoholic? Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Fiancee An Alcoholic? Please Advise by worlexy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
I had a patient today, a couple who are preparing for marriage, they came for genotype, but the guy decided to also ask me some questions, when the Lady went to the lab, the guy asked me for my view about an issue that is bothering him. He said "My fiancée travelled to her village last week and while she was on the journey she sent me a picture of an alcoholic drink(orijin) she was having inside the bus( we were chatting on whatsapp). When I asked her why she would be taking alochol around 10:30 am( I've never seen her take alcohol before) she said she was taking it so that she won't vomit during the journey, she wants something bitter. I was confused because if someone wants something bitter, isn't Schweppes and Theme available? Why should it be alcohol? So pls doctor what's your view. If you are in my shoe, what wud you do?
Is my fiancee an alcoholic?=)) Your view will be appreciated
Re: Is My Fiancee An Alcoholic? Please Advise by Cutehector(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
People tend to worry ova things that don't matter
Re: Is My Fiancee An Alcoholic? Please Advise by kookomaster(m): 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
Before answering ur question....my own question 4 u is dat for hw long av u two bn dating-courtship?....mayb dat'll bring answer 2 ur question
Re: Is My Fiancee An Alcoholic? Please Advise by ArchEnemy(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
Cutehector:
People tend to worry ova things that don't matter
Chief, you said it doesn't matter?
I sure wouldn't want a woman who takes alcohol too
Re: Is My Fiancee An Alcoholic? Please Advise by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
How can she be an alcoholic if you've never seen her take an alcoholic drink before? That's quite a stretch, don't you think? Having a drink on occasions, doesn't make one a raging alcoholic. Duh!
Re: Is My Fiancee An Alcoholic? Please Advise by Cutehector(m): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
ArchEnemy:

Chief, you said it doesn't matter?
I sure wouldn't want a woman who takes alcohol too
like as if u hvnt tasted a drop of alcohol eva in ur life. For christ sake thr is nothn wrong in takin alcoholic drinks.. The bad is wen its bein abused...

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Sheyman's Younger Brother? / Total Life Changes Product?? 08034308587 / Rlationship Killers You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.