Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Is My Fiancee An Alcoholic? Please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Fiancee An Alcoholic? Please Advise (937 Views)

I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Is My Fiancee An Alcoholic? Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Fiancee An Alcoholic? Please Advise by worlexy(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
I had a patient today, a couple who are preparing for marriage, they came for genotype, but the guy decided to also ask me some questions, when the Lady went to the lab, the guy asked me for my view about an issue that is bothering him. He said "My fiancée travelled to her village last week and while she was on the journey she sent me a picture of an alcoholic drink(orijin) she was having inside the bus( we were chatting on whatsapp). When I asked her why she would be taking alochol around 10:30 am( I've never seen her take alcohol before) she said she was taking it so that she won't vomit during the journey, she wants something bitter. I was confused because if someone wants something bitter, isn't Schweppes and Theme available? Why should it be alcohol? So pls doctor what's your view. If you are in my shoe, what wud you do?
Is my fiancee an alcoholic?=)) Your view will be appreciated
Re: Is My Fiancee An Alcoholic? Please Advise by DWJOBScom(m): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
I don't have a bit of tolerance for ladies who drink and have never failed to make my opinion known.

Well one must find out if she has been drinking before now cos that excuse came too fast!
If he's uncomfortable with it he must discuss it with her immediately before embarking on the great journey "beatitufied" marriage

2 Likes

Re: Is My Fiancee An Alcoholic? Please Advise by ephemm(m): 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
My opinion: YES
Origin is not for the faint hearted
And the fact that u have never seen her take it before, shows she might be hiding a lot from you.

Origin is herbs + ogogoro
Re: Is My Fiancee An Alcoholic? Please Advise by worlexy(m): 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
ephemm:
And the fact that u have never seen her take it before, shows she might be hiding a lot from you.

Thanks
Re: Is My Fiancee An Alcoholic? Please Advise by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
ephemm:

. Her excuse might be genuine. come to think of it, if she were to be hiding it from her man, she wont be that daft to send the pics to him.
teem and Schweppes are no longer as bitter as it were before.
Re: Is My Fiancee An Alcoholic? Please Advise by Peachess(f): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Just because she takes alcohol doesn't make her an alcoholic, or does she drink to stupor?
Re: Is My Fiancee An Alcoholic? Please Advise by worlexy(m): 9:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Peachess:
Just because she takes alcohol doesn't make her an alcoholic, or does she drink to stupor?
so what wud you call a person like that
Re: Is My Fiancee An Alcoholic? Please Advise by Peachess(f): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
worlexy:
so what wud you call a person like that
Alcoholic means a person suffering from alcoholism. Maybe she just had a craving for alcohol at that time.

(1) (Reply)

Drunkard Or Adulterious Man???? / 2012 Mercedes Benz ML350 Tokumbo For 1.5 Million / Plz Help!a Nairalander Is Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.