Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... (1143 Views)

Waking Up With A Good Dick – Lady Shares Sex Experience After A Night Party / My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read / GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Story Of Dying And Waking Up... by kelvinclint(m): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Ordinarily I wouldn't have commented here... but I just choose to cus I have had personal experience, n it seem u joking with real life issues, and to put people in line

In 2004 (about 11yrs ago) when my dad was very sick, we ran to different hospitals, during our stay in one of the hospitals, My elder sister who was born again then (she's now a pastor) led him to christ... while in that hospital my Dad was close to death; he was literarily dead; but somehow he came back to life; when he did, he knelt down and was in profuse tears, crying seriously, and apologizing for the wrongs he had done... he told us of where he was; what he saw, and that he was needed to come and apologise (he was asked to do so) ... I have never seen my dad cry b4; that was my 1st ...

My brother; u shouldn't joke about everything, there is truely life after death....
shocked
Raymondenyi:
Ordinarily I wouldn't have commented here... but I just choose to cus I have had personal experience, n it seem u joking with real life issues, and to put people in line

In 2004 (about 11yrs ago) when my dad was very sick, we ran to different hospitals, during our stay in one of the hospitals, My elder sister who was born again then (she's now a pastor) led him to christ... while in that hospital my Dad was close to death; he was literarily dead; but somehow he came back to life; when he did, he knelt down and was in profuse tears, crying seriously, and apologizing for the wrongs he had done... he told us of where he was; what he saw, and that he was needed to come and apologise (he was asked to do so) ... I have never seen my dad cry b4; that was my 1st ...

My brother; u shouldn't joke about everything, there is truely life after death....

Mine was serious too, more like an anyway.. but somehow I actually did fainted ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Discoverd Your Wife Smokes Pot? / I Must Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire – New President Of Prostitutes / I Wonder Y Some Girls Act Like Trash Some Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.