Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar (65030 Views)

Woman Strangled To Death With Her Own Bra By Facebook Lover On Their First Date. / Woman's Bre*st Reacts Badly To The Bra She Bought(disturbing Photos) / She Went To A Night Club And Forgot Her Bra, The Bra Cost 77000 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by Btoyob(m): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
grin grin[s][/s] lols
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by infogenius(m): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
What if it is d only good bra she has?
she no go gree oh
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
MojiDelano:
Have you noticed how our women allow the men folk perform the onerous task of taking off the bra. This from my investigations enables them gauge the level of experience of their male partners. The dexterity or otherwise of the guy in taking off this all important garment will determine the longevity or otherwise of the relationship and in most cases also determine if one will get a second opportunity.
So my Brothers, from my own personal experience, these are five sure fire tactics to cross the boundary the Bra puts up.

1. Use a razor blade. Instead of wasting your time trying to hold the woman with one hand, while trying to unfasten like four clips with just one hand, you just get a razor blade and cut off the offending straps. It's faster and very convenient.

2. A pair of scissors should be the final accessory as you prepare for this date. It's safer, faster than the razor. All you need is a nip and off comes the offending attire.

3. Your teeth. Some guys have been known to chew off the straps of the Bra. They stylishly bite off the straps without inconveniencing the owners while freeing the objects of desire.

4. A drop of acid. Get this in a tiny bottle and when the time is right, use a dispensing droplet and take aim very surreptitiously dropping just one drop each on the two holding straps and watch it melt away. This is recommended for only Airforce tacticians and Airfirce personnel.

5. Where all these fails, just beg.

http://josephedgarng..com/2015/07/5-ways-to-take-off-bra.html

*Joseph Edgar is an accomplished Investment banker who writes as a hobby. He writes an article 'Loud Whispers' every Saturday in This day( Page 20), Where he comments on trending topics in Nigeria from a comical, satirical point of view. He blogs at josephedgarng..com[i][/i]

STILL WAITING FOR FIVE WAY TO TAKE OFF YOUR SMELLING PANT angry

WHAT MANNER OF RUBBISH IS THIS angry
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by doskyval(m): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
Madam come closer mk ah start wit ur bra? Dat acid own go good sha grin
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by myariks(m): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
What can someone use to get a lasting solution to quick ejaculation on bed
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by tompat86(m): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
A famous inspirational speaker said; "Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn’t my wife". The audience was in shock and silence. He then added: “She was my mother.”(A big round of applause and laughter roared).A very daring husband tried to copy this at home. After dinner, he said loudly to his wife in the kitchen; "Best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn’t my wife". Standing for a moment, he tried to recall the second line of that speaker. By the time he gained his senses, he was on a hospital bed, recovering from burns of hot water! Moral Lesson: Don’t Copy, if you can’t Paste. Don't start what U can't finish!

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by simplisity(m): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
A Big Nonsense
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by SlimBrawnie(f): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mattkent:

What's our plan for this week?
Lol....really funny. Our You and who if I make ask pls
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by Toks2008(m): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
it depends on the bra size in relation to her bustline but the easiest way is either to tiitlt up the front cups or release one bra handle from one hand and you will have your access.
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by SuzieeDee(f): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
If dem don dey sell bra 10 for N100 oR if e fit buy new one for me... Then e fit cut am, BUT otherwise na dat same acid I go use baptise ya john thomas.. Rubbish
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Guys, guys, guys, I despair of the education system in Naija!

1. Look deep into her eyes!

2. whisper softly how much you desire and care for her!

3. With your left arm reach around her waist and pull her close into your embrace.

4. Kiss her deeply and with feeling.

5. With you right hand reach up and with one deft flick unhook the restraining garment!

Now thats the theory. Go forth and practice with a willing partner until you get it right!
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by mekonglobal(m): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nka, dikwa very risky my guy.
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by daey118(m): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
fckmn24seg:
It can never make front page
it jst made fp
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by oskaaay(m): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
OP..OP..OP...na how many times I called You...hmmmmmm.. No comment ooooooo undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

IT IS NOW AVAILABLE ON NAIRALAND?
Top 10 Richest Nigerian Nollywood Actresses In 2015, Number 1 Is A Shocker!

Number 10: Uche Jumbo

With Net-worth of over N54.5 Million. Uche Jumbo is an actress to watch and a three in one (3-in-1) dynamic lady, actress, producer and screen writer.

09: Chioma Chukwuka

With Net-worth of over N53.3 Million. Chioma leading role in 2007 won her African Movie Academy Award. Featured in over 85 movies.

Full list and Details at https://www.nairaland.com/2478849/top-10-richest-nigerian-nollywood
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by serad(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
what matters.......Luv
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by Maxymilla(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Investment Banker for dat matter.... U. Yab!!!
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by Toks2008(m): 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nnemuka:
5 is better.... grin or wait till her ovulation day, she will gladly do it herself.

This ovulation thing is funny though.

A lady suddenly starts thinking about sex and visiting a guy...very strange
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by missKiffy(f): 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
MojiDelano:
Have you noticed how our women allow the men folk perform the onerous task of taking off the bra. This from my investigations enables them gauge the level of experience of their male partners. The dexterity or otherwise of the guy in taking off this all important garment will determine the longevity or otherwise of the relationship and in most cases also determine if one will get a second opportunity.
So my Brothers, from my own personal experience, these are five sure fire tactics to cross the boundary the Bra puts up.

1. Use a razor blade. Instead of wasting your time trying to hold the woman with one hand, while trying to unfasten like four clips with just one hand, you just get a razor blade and cut off the offending straps. It's faster and very convenient.

2. A pair of scissors should be the final accessory as you prepare for this date. It's safer, faster than the razor. All you need is a nip and off comes the offending attire.

3. Your teeth. Some guys have been known to chew off the straps of the Bra. They stylishly bite off the straps without inconveniencing the owners while freeing the objects of desire.

4. A drop of acid. Get this in a tiny bottle and when the time is right, use a dispensing droplet and take aim very surreptitiously dropping just one drop each on the two holding straps and watch it melt away. This is recommended for only Airforce tacticians and Airfirce personnel.

*Joseph Edgar is an accomplished Investment banker who writes as a hobby. He writes an article 'Loud Whispers' every Saturday in This day( Page 20), Where he comments on trending topics in Nigeria from a comical, satirical point of view. He blogs at josephedgarng..com[i][/i]

The dumbest post have ever seen on nairaland, is this suppose to be a joke or what
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
SlimBrawnie:

Lol....really funny. Our You and who if I make ask pls

Oh come on...can't a good looking guy start a conversation with a pretty girl anymore?
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by abat4real37(f): 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
fckmn24seg:
you re wrong, but I'm surprised it make front page though
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by jayriginal: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
For the true master, there's only one way; the two finger snap wink
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by beyoncausme: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
razor...abiii...henhen....

Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by Ademat7(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
priscaoge:
Not romantic naaa why Romance Section? Oga Mod mbok send this to Jokes Section cool cool cool
u b from akwa ibom?
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
fckmn24seg:
...here we are sad
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by ebroyeem(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
debby2380:
nonsense
pure one
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by Happiness87(f): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
MojiDelano:

babe, hahaha are you for real, haha
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
when threads like this begin to make the front page - then you know that the moderators & Nairaland as a whole is running out of ideas....

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by Ademat7(m): 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
SuzieeDee:
If dem don dey sell bra 10 for N100 oR if e fit buy new one for me... Then e fit cut am, BUT otherwise na dat same acid I go use baptise ya john thomas.. Rubbish
lol price of bra is not d problem but value of who put it on
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
SlimBrawnie:
What a way to start your week. SMH
Na pretender like this love sex pass
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by sonikstargirl(f): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
so dis bullshit made FP am disappointed angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by TDonald: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
SuzieeDee:

Na N10 bra u dey wear?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant / What Ended Your Previous Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.