Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar (65043 Views)

Woman Strangled To Death With Her Own Bra By Facebook Lover On Their First Date. / Woman's Bre*st Reacts Badly To The Bra She Bought(disturbing Photos) / She Went To A Night Club And Forgot Her Bra, The Bra Cost 77000 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by Adesiji77: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
shocked

There is nothing, virtually nothing that you will not see on Nairaland..... cool
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
What about using your teeth to remove her gstring?
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by sonikstargirl(f): 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
halfrica:
5 ways op can av sense
1. Deprive op from blogging it doesnt suit op brain reflex
2. Application of brain growth pill shd be taken by op 12 times a day.
3. There shd be a transplant of common sense to op's brain
4. Op shd av a constant IQ booster incase of emergency threads like this
5. Op shd please and please stop escaping from yaba left vip room to dish out unwanted germicides like dis thread
Criosly pissed *drives out of thread wiv her bmw buggati 2017series 2015 model ferrari* piiiiiiiiiii piiiiiiii piiiiii piiiiii

Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by SlimBrawnie(f): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
otunsman:
Na pretender like this love sex pass
lmao... I think my husband would be in a better position to say that. Thank you!
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by ultimatebunmi1(f): 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
Acid ke chai grin
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by harry509: 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
MojiDelano:
Have you noticed how our women allow the men folk perform the onerous task of taking off the bra. This from my investigations enables them gauge the level of experience of their male partners. The dexterity or otherwise of the guy in taking off this all important garment will determine the longevity or otherwise of the relationship and in most cases also determine if one will get a second opportunity.
So my Brothers, from my own personal experience, these are five sure fire tactics to cross the boundary the Bra puts up.

1. Use a razor blade. Instead of wasting your time trying to hold the woman with one hand, while trying to unfasten like four clips with just one hand, you just get a razor blade and cut off the offending straps. It's faster and very convenient.

2. A pair of scissors should be the final accessory as you prepare for this date. It's safer, faster than the razor. All you need is a nip and off comes the offending attire.

3. Your teeth. Some guys have been known to chew off the straps of the Bra. They stylishly bite off the straps without inconveniencing the owners while freeing the objects of desire.

4. A drop of acid. Get this in a tiny bottle and when the time is right, use a dispensing droplet and take aim very surreptitiously dropping just one drop each on the two holding straps and watch it melt away. This is recommended for only Airforce tacticians and Airfirce personnel.

5. Where all these fails, just beg.

http://josephedgarng..com/2015/07/5-ways-to-take-off-bra.html

*Joseph Edgar is an accomplished Investment banker who writes as a hobby. He writes an article 'Loud Whispers' every Saturday in This day( Page 20), Where he comments on trending topics in Nigeria from a comical, satirical point of view. He blogs at josephedgarng..com[i][/i]

u need a strong deliverance.
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by dazzysleek(f): 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Was* this thread is crime inciting
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by Ajikpako: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
ventoh:
Space booker.

Lalasticlala take note
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
myariks:
What can someone use to get a lasting solution to quick ejaculation on bed
Stop eating sugary food.Start drinking action bitters.
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by Nnemuka(f): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Toks2008:

This ovulation thing is funny though.

A lady suddenly starts thinking about sex and visiting a guy...very strange

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by uboma(m): 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
debby2380:
nonsense

And not romantic at all
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by gbrown(m): 6:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
MojiDelano:
Have you noticed how our women allow the men folk perform the onerous task of taking off the bra. This from my investigations enables them gauge the level of experience of their male partners. The dexterity or otherwise of the guy in taking off this all important garment will determine the longevity or otherwise of the relationship and in most cases also determine if one will get a second opportunity.
So my Brothers, from my own personal experience, these are five sure fire tactics to cross the boundary the Bra puts up.

1. Use a razor blade. Instead of wasting your time trying to hold the woman with one hand, while trying to unfasten like four clips with just one hand, you just get a razor blade and cut off the offending straps. It's faster and very convenient.

2. A pair of scissors should be the final accessory as you prepare for this date. It's safer, faster than the razor. All you need is a nip and off comes the offending attire.

3. Your teeth. Some guys have been known to chew off the straps of the Bra. They stylishly bite off the straps without inconveniencing the owners while freeing the objects of desire.

4. A drop of acid. Get this in a tiny bottle and when the time is right, use a dispensing droplet and take aim very surreptitiously dropping just one drop each on the two holding straps and watch it melt away. This is recommended for only Airforce tacticians and Airfirce personnel.

*Joseph Edgar is an accomplished Investment banker who writes as a hobby. He writes an article 'Loud Whispers' every Saturday in This day( Page 20), Where he comments on trending topics in Nigeria from a comical, satirical point of view. He blogs at josephedgarng..com[i][/i]

you are a killer, confirm murderer
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
mtchew...
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
SlimBrawnie:

lmao... I think my husband would be in a better position to say that. Thank you!
Are you taken?
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by stanisbaratheon: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
MojiDelano:

this is delusional
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
MojiDelano:

I see why they would have a problem removing your bra , those should be double H cups.
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
debby2380:
nonsense
I seconded yhu To commot bra, na hin b all diz wahala?
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by kinah(f): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Coming frm a lady like me! SMH.
rubbish
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wicked!
I have special bras I wear on suspicious occasion, you will give up trying just by mere looking at the clips and straps.grin
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by priscaoge(f): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ademat7:
u b from akwa ibom?

Mba biko tongue
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by yusufbida(m): 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
debby2380:
nonsense
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by Davidson267(m): 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
MojiDelano:

this o.p looks like the girl who claims timaya raped her.am going to probe the o.p undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by sandave(m): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
try Boko haram......it will be the fastest.......detonating a piece of ......u knw
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by jonadaft: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
MojiDelano:

You've gone nut darling.
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by fortunechy(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
the most Bleep up post i 've ever seen on this platform
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Yet another silly, low-IQ post makes the front page.

Ishilove, Tosyne2much
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by Nicepoker(m): 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
The mod that moved this trash to FP is under the influence of alcohol. Or he is under demonic influence.
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
debby2380:
nonsense
I say make I look ur face, I check am say who get this myopic mind. . . behold I see ur kpomo lips.

BTW
The mods who brought this to front page may have just been discharged from YabaLeft
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Retarded
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by mranova(m): 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sounds like a rapist.
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by akudinaobi(m): 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
I won't do any of those if I where you
Because you will end up buying dozens as replacement

But wait oh nah rape ni you comit,if she is willing then off the bra goes
Re: 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar by cornoil(m): 8:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
prettyjo:
ok

Run for ur dear life whenever you meet the OP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? / I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.