Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity (6156 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Why Do Most Igbos Hate Buhari For Nothing? / Why Do The Igbos Hate Buhari? - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Very long, baseless article void of proper reasoning, except a reasoning spewed by someone who gets paid to defend a dulllard.

THERE IS NO ONE NIGERIA...EVERY CITIZEN OF NIGERIA KNOWS DIS.
Lol. No, I don't get paid to defend anybody.
Yh, you're right to a reasonable level but that Nigeria is not one is not a Nigerian issue, It actually is an African issue. Go to Kenya, Go to Rwanda even Ghana to a level, You'll see how divided clans are.... The white man designed our lives and current predicament using our map, our territories. He placed opposing forces together and wanted them to unite despite seemingly UNALLOYABLE diversities, the resultant is the chaos ,directionlesness and backwardness we frolick in.... However, breaking up into smaller units as instigated by for example Biafranists like it was in the pre-colonial era aint the way forward. It will just lead to more uncontrollable entropy in the already distabilized system. The Only solution is for us to swallow our prides, heal our wounds, offset our differences and concentrate more on the color of our skin; black. Then can we begin to see the good in ourselves, then can we reign, then can we unite, then can the black race conquer the world.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
PentiumPro:

Nice stuff, I can't help but admire your very matured and civil response to a clearly provocative comment. wink
My kisses are with you. Have a good day ahead af ya!
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
The problem with Nigeria is Igbos. They claim to be the model of human living yet are the most treacherous of people. They have alot in common with the Jews. Across Nigeria, I've seen people comfortable with Hausas, Yorubas, Niger-deltans but the Igbo man is generally not trusted. He's a good businessman no doubt but entirely crafty and dangerous and if given an opportunity, would appropriate what is not his. Igbos are generally dubious blinded by lust for wealth. They should ask themselves this question: Why does every tribe hate us or feel uncomfortable around us? They should work on themselves before clamouring against Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by abacusCm(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
whether they love PMB or not,what I knw is that PMB till 2023 and Osinbajo from 2023 till 2031

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by excusemyfrench(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
lygn19:

Edo state oil thief how far.
cocaine smuggler how far

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by excusemyfrench(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
justirich:
The problem with Nigeria is Igbos. They claim to be the model of human living yet are the most treacherous of people. They have alot in common with the Jews. Across Nigeria, I've seen people comfortable with Hausas, Yorubas, Niger-deltans but the Igbo man is generally not trusted. He's a good businessman no doubt but entirely crafty and dangerous and if given an opportunity, would appropriate what is not his. Igbos are generally dubious blinded by lust for wealth. They should ask themselves this question: Why does every tribe hate us or feel uncomfortable around us? They should work on themselves before clamouring against Nigeria.
you've said it all. No tribe is ever comfortable with them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by oluspencer(m): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=DDeliverer post=36295865][/quote]

Papa Metuh sella, na b Adam and eve 3rd born!
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Lol. No, I don't get paid to defend anybody.
Yh, you're right to a reasonable level but that Nigeria is not one is not a Nigerian issue, It actually is an African issue. Go to Kenya, Go to Rwanda even Ghana to a level, You'll see how divided clans are.... The white man designed our lives and current predicament using our map, our territories. He placed opposing forces together and wanted them to unite despite seemingly UNALLOYABLE diversities, the resultant is the chaos ,directionlesness and backwardness we frolick in.... However, breaking up into smaller units as instigated by for example Biafranists like it was in the pre-colonial era aint the way forward. It will just lead to more uncontrollable entropy in the already distabilized system. The Only solution is for us to swallow our prides, heal our wounds, offset our differences and concentrate more on the color of our skin; black. Then can we begin to see the good in ourselves, then can we reign, then can we unite, then can the black race conquer the world.

Forced dreams.
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Forced dreams.
I know.
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by truefact: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
justirich:
They do not need your love. .in fact they never wanted or anticipated it....they tell you to your faces how they hated you and wanted a separate country...Igbos should be the one asking you why do you still love them and want them with you...now let separate since you know they are dubious and you don't trust them

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2015
excusemyfrench:
cocaine smuggler how far
Italian prostitute son am good.
How are d witches over der?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by excusemyfrench(m): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
lygn19:

Italian prostitute son am good.
How are d witches over der?
product of a baby making factory I bam. Shouldn't you be out there stealing or engaging in one criminal act the way you igbos are known? Has erosion finally ravaged you and your kin over there in that sad east of yours? Has the bullets of the Nigerian army started hitting your biafra over there yet?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
excusemyfrench:
product of a baby making factory I bam. Shouldn't you be out there stealing or engaging in one criminal act the way you igbos are known? Has erosion finally ravaged you and your kin over there in that sad east of yours? Has the bullets of the Nigerian army started hitting your biafra over there yet?
No d bullets are yet to come o.
When is ur sister coming back from Italy?
I wud love to see her o, my dog needs wanking... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by excusemyfrench(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
lygn19:

No d bullets are yet to come o.
When is ur sister coming back from Italy?
I wud love to see her o, my dog needs wanking... undecided
the same time bullets start hitting your father and mother.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by PentiumPro(f): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
excusemyfrench:

grin grin grin
Damn!
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by onenaira3: 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
The hypocrisy of Yoruba is highly pathetic. Immediately GEJ got into office, both north and South West rarely gave him an opportunity to start running his administration before insulting and attacking him, no one whined and cried about that. Throughout GEJ ruling, they continued whining while the north continued "making the country ungovernable for him", no one cried about that. They created names for Good luck like clueless, fisherman, etc, even his wife and children were belittled and demeaned, no one cried about that.
Now this hypocrites are crying because their buhari is going through the same hell they gave GEJ.

Una better get used to it and get over it. Don't dish what you can't take. Msvhewwe

1 Like

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by PentiumPro(f): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2015
onenaira3:
The hypocrisy of Yoruba is highly pathetic. Immediately GEJ got into office, both north and South West rarely gave him an opportunity to start running his administration before insulting and attacking him, no one whined and cried about that. Throughout GEJ ruling, they continued whining while the north continued "making the country ungovernable for him", no one cried about that. They created names for Good luck like clueless, fisherman, etc, even his wife and children were belittled and demeaned, no one cried about that.
Now this hypocrites are crying because their buhari is going through the same hell they gave GEJ.

Una better get used to it and get over it. Don't dish what you can't take. Msvhewwe
This eternally bittered dude is here again grin grin
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
excusemyfrench:
OK, wat if d bullets doesn't come, wud ur daughter be available?
My dog is an Italian citizen u know, he can give her green card... kiss

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by onenaira3: 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
PentiumPro:

This eternally bittered dude is here again grin grin

This ugly, smelly yoloba ashawo is here again. Abeg move from my face.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by hafeeanubasy: 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
iamtomiymb:
I keep wonder, keep reading comments and post.
What ever PMB do weda good or bad, Igbo people keep blasting him. Are we truely one Nigeria? Can't Igbo people accept faith tha GEJ is gone? Check all social media platforms. Igbo comment dominate all, and all na abuse of PMB. The success of PMB is our success. And we young ones don't understand something, if this politicains keep pushing us, if war started, they will all run to anoda country and u will be left behind to solve the saga, can u face war? Don't pray for war,ask those who had war experinence.
Let unite and form 1 nation.
Some keep shouting Biafra, do u know what it takes to start a new nation? When u form anoda country that when u will know Ijaw is different from Igbo, .
Pls let have a rethink, let surport n pray for our leaders. Not what your country can offer but what you can offer your country. If believe in one Nigeria, say "GOD BLESS NIGERIA"

www.tominigeria.com
BECAUSE IGBOS ARE EVERLASTING LOYAL SLAVES OF IJAWS,PDP and UNSONG ENEMY OF OJUKWU APGA.
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by disumusa: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2015
donholy28:
The question should be...Why does buhari hate the igbos
as how, pls explain better.
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by PentiumPro(f): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
onenaira3:

This ugly, smelly yoloba ashawo is here again. Abeg move from my face.
Still full of bitterness, are you ever happy or in a joyful mood?. You sounds perpetually like a sadist with a bad and lonely life grin cheesy
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
disumusa:
as how, pls explain better.
The first small English u are speaking in this world that am understanding undecided.
Was ur account hacked?
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by PentiumPro(f): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
lygn19:

The first small English u are speaking in this world that am understanding undecided.
Was ur account hacked?

Look at the amount of blunders you committed in one small sentence and you have the nerves to question the grammar of another member? undecided cheesy
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
PentiumPro:

Look at the amount of blunders you committed in one small sentence and you have the nerves to question the grammar of another member? undecided cheesy
LoL... at least u understood it grin.
Not the mumu who thinks he is in Ab0kiairaland.com grin
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
Pentiumpro just tell me the truth, and the whole truth...
Do u love me? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by excusemyfrench(m): 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
lygn19:

OK, wat if d bullets doesn't come, wud ur daughter be available?
My dog is an Italian citizen u know, he can give her green card... kiss
Haha. The bullets would soon that flying in that your erosion infested poverty stricken region. Your mother would be used as a slave to hyenas and baboons. You'll die in great numbers this time.
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
excusemyfrench:
Haha. The bullets would soon that flying in that your erosion infested poverty stricken region. Your mother would be used as a slave to hyenas and baboons. You'll die in great numbers this time.
At least we wud come back, our numbers are too much grin.
Dz time we wud make sure Edo state is cleared off d Nigerian map,
D rest in Italy we wud make sure we hunt them down in which ever dog house they end up.
As for d remaining Edo witches scattered all over Nigeria, we won't kill dem we wud give dem Amnesty in sambissa.
Boko haram is free to chibok dem wink .

1 Like

Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by excusemyfrench(m): 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
lygn19:

At least we wud come back, our numbers are too much grin.
Dz time we wud make sure Edo state is cleared off d Nigerian map,
D rest in Italy we wud make sure we hunt them down in which ever dog house they end up.
As for d remaining Edo witches scattered all over Nigeria, we won't kill dem we wud give dem Amnesty in sambissa.
Boko haram is free to chibok dem wink .
Hahaha. You'll die in great numbers this time. Shouldn't you be out there stealing or what?
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
excusemyfrench:
Hahaha. You'll die in great numbers this time. Shouldn't you be out there stealing or what?
LoL... as far as its coming from Edo state I look forward to that day, d Midwest invasion was child's play dz time, we won't give u guys a reason to hate for d next century we wud make sure Edo state goes extinct grin.
I want to go steal, so dat I can have some little cash to hit Italy for some ppl's **** kiss.
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by ArodewilliamsT: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
truefact:

They do not need your love. .in fact they never wanted or anticipated it....they tell you to your faces how they hated you and wanted a separate country...Igbos should be the one asking you why do you still love them and want them with you...now let separate since you know they are dubious and you don't trust them

Bros you sound like one Igbo warrior i miss so much on Nairaland. God bless
Re: Why Does Igbo People Hate Buhari Administration?- A Call For Unity by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
excusemyfrench:
Guy watsup, I ve not heard from u in a while, hv u been banned?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Kemi Really Ripe For Finance Minister? / REVEALED: How APC Succeeded In Islamising The South West - See The Gory Details / Yemi Osinbajo, Anga Ringgren Loven To Speak At Social Media For Good Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.