Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

PDP Exonerates APC, Tinubu In Toyin Saraki’s EFCC Ordeal, Says PDP Behind Probe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Exonerates APC, Tinubu In Toyin Saraki’s EFCC Ordeal, Says PDP Behind Probe (35580 Views)

PDP Behind Fuel Scarcity - Tinubu / PDP Behind Economic Crisis In Osun – APC / PDP Exonerates APC, Tinubu In Toyin Saraki’s EFCC Ordeal, Says Own Party Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Exonerates APC, Tinubu In Toyin Saraki’s EFCC Ordeal, Says PDP Behind Probe by prestigediva1: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2015
Hug transformer if you are not pleased.......

uote author=Opinedecandid post=36297940]Stories!

Question is, if PDP Kwara State is completely and single-handedly responsible for the probe of a former First Lady of their State, why now, 5yrs after she left office?

All those that are arguing that it is because PMB has come on board, the corresponding questions are: did he come on board since about January when they claim they petitioned?

Another question, if Saraki didn't leave PDP and would they have petitioned?

If Saraki didn't get elected as the Senate President and got enmeshed in the leadership crisis of the Senate and that of APC, would this petition have seen the light of the day?

Many that have quoted the earlier parts of my comment claim that the petitioners deem it fit and most appropriate to send the delayed and near belated petition now because the man at the helms of affairs in Nigeria does not condone corruption, as such, he is corruption-free.

I, Udo dares to ask, is PMB really not corrupt? Could that be the reason he says he will limit his probe only to the era of GEJ, and we say this is not corruption?

This old man is on the brink of constructing a stronghold of a precedence, and we are still watching.
It may be GEJ, his government and his officials today, it might be someone else' tomorrow!

Nigerians, WAKE UP!

Stop taking Nigerians for fools,

#WEARENOFOOLS#[/quote]
Re: PDP Exonerates APC, Tinubu In Toyin Saraki’s EFCC Ordeal, Says PDP Behind Probe by TS2(m): 8:03am On Jul 27, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Stories!

Question is, if PDP Kwara State is completely and single-handedly responsible for the probe of a former First Lady of their State, why now, 5yrs after she left office?

All those that are arguing that it is because PMB has come on board, the corresponding questions are: did he come on board since about January when they claim they petitioned?

Another question, if Saraki didn't leave PDP and would they have petitioned?

If Saraki didn't get elected as the Senate President and got enmeshed in the leadership crisis of the Senate and that of APC, would this petition have seen the light of the day?

Many that have quoted the earlier parts of my comment claim that the petitioners deem it fit and most appropriate to send the delayed and near belated petition now because the man at the helms of affairs in Nigeria does not condone corruption, as such, he is corruption-free.

I, Udo dares to ask, is PMB really not corrupt? Could that be the reason he says he will limit his probe only to the era of GEJ, and we say this is not corruption?

This old man is on the brink of constructing a stronghold of a precedence, and we are still watching.
It may be GEJ, his government and his officials today, it might be someone else' tomorrow!

Nigerians, WAKE UP!

Stop taking Nigerians for fools,

#WEARENOFOOLS#

So he should not work but probe all governments since Lord Lugard's time abi?

These PDP supporters. You guys spoilty this country, when you are making arguments to defend yourselves, kindly let reason prevail na.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Exonerates APC, Tinubu In Toyin Saraki’s EFCC Ordeal, Says PDP Behind Probe by marv1: 8:38am On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:
let the petition and probing begin

there's fire within APC

people who conspired against GEJ are wailing

GEJ we miss u sir
Insanity! God forbid. Its forward ever backward never.
Re: PDP Exonerates APC, Tinubu In Toyin Saraki’s EFCC Ordeal, Says PDP Behind Probe by SonOfTheLion(m): 9:35am On Jul 27, 2015
madridguy:
For you to quickly figured out my line simply means you're also a fan of the Ghazoul. I dey kampe my brother.

lol... do u resides in ilorin?
Re: PDP Exonerates APC, Tinubu In Toyin Saraki’s EFCC Ordeal, Says PDP Behind Probe by madridguy(m): 9:44am On Jul 27, 2015
Lagos and you ?

SonOfTheLion:
lol... do u resides in ilorin?
Re: PDP Exonerates APC, Tinubu In Toyin Saraki’s EFCC Ordeal, Says PDP Behind Probe by Opinedecandid(m): 10:06am On Jul 27, 2015
TS2:

So he should not work but probe all governments since Lord Lugard's time abi?

These PDP supporters. You guys spoilty this country, when you are making arguments to defend yourselves, kindly let reason prevail na.

Exactly what I'm doing, 'letting reason to prevail'.
That is why it's immoral and unfair to limit the recovery of our collective patrimony, stolen, plundered and squandered to the immediate past administration.
Re: PDP Exonerates APC, Tinubu In Toyin Saraki’s EFCC Ordeal, Says PDP Behind Probe by SonOfTheLion(m): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2015
madridguy:
Lagos and you ?

Lag too
Re: PDP Exonerates APC, Tinubu In Toyin Saraki’s EFCC Ordeal, Says PDP Behind Probe by TS2(m): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2015
Opinedecandid:

Exactly what I'm doing, 'letting reason to prevail'.
That is why it's immoral and unfair to limit the recovery of our collective patrimony, stolen, plundered and squandered to the immediate past administration.

What is this one saying?
Re: PDP Exonerates APC, Tinubu In Toyin Saraki’s EFCC Ordeal, Says PDP Behind Probe by Bablo08(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2015
I think the woman to be specific really has something to hide coz if not why would they be pointing fingers?
Re: PDP Exonerates APC, Tinubu In Toyin Saraki’s EFCC Ordeal, Says PDP Behind Probe by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
madridguy:
Politics is really a dirty game. It is now very obvious that the self acclaimed SP got no choice than to bow to the leaders of his party. Let see how him alone can defend this counter attack from his opponents. Now that the Kwara State PDP claimed responsibility for his wife saga with EFCC I think there is still more to come his way. Meanwhile, Jagaban will be like well done boys to his PDP boys in Kwara State. Moral of the story, never outsmart your master. Judas Saraki, expect more counter attack.
This is simply a case of PDP vs nPDP (In disguise). It's either Saraki resigns voluntarily or be forced to. I do not see him occupying that extremely important seat till December 2015.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Next for the Embattled Senate President, Saraki? / Buhari Clears SGF Babachir Lawal Of Corruption, Shehu Sani Blasts Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.