Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,429 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. (12076 Views)

Edo Tribunal: APC Set To Lose 42,063 Votes – Political Analyst / Ogun State Governor Order Arrest Of Popular Social Media Political Analyst / Barcanista: Nairaland's Biased Political Analyst. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by onatisi(m): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
tomakint:

At last, the arrival of one of the haters........love him or hate him, Barcanista is your god and one of the Round Characters in the scheme of things here. Good one there @ op
ore mi , where u dey all these time ? grin

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by DropShot: 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
wise0ne:
I have read several post and comments by this great Nairalander and they are always informative, educative,intelligent and breath taking. he always bring to the fore, some of the hidden agendas, hipocritical doings of the present government administration. I came accros this article and I was shocked and filled with awe, that politicians take Nigerians for granted and go scot free..

Well, I can't say if you're correct or not. For me to accept your position, please supply his real names and let me check him out on Twitter, Facebook, instagram, etc. Then I can affirm or deny your claim.
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
you are early so have fun filled masturbation on this thread since that's what you guys are good @.

Anytime I miss barcanista thread I feel so bad because that's a knowledge that goes down the drain. The guy should be in d mould of Lenin, Che Guevera, Fidel Castro, Zik, Kwame Nkrumah and MalcolmX.

Dharniel an APC fan has confessed about the power of barca's write up on his psyche.

Barcanista never give up until we draw omenka, beremx, cleverly to see the light.

permit me to say this miss, i'm yet to see any nairalander who is as analytical and convincing as Barcanista... the guy is just good at what he does, but nah PDP member so make him park well jhoorgringringringringrin...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
AMBIVERT:

He is used to your tantrums.
There is no stopping him now.
He might not be known offline, but he is an influencer of the politically relevant offline.

Ask Femi Adeshina and Shehu Garba.
Cc: MOGIDI, whynotthetruth, Ecoterrors, Firefire.

You cannot take his passion away from him.
Your online hate cannot stop his vision and purpose.
The young shall grow, for where there is a will, there is a way.
You will chew your words someday.
That is a promise.

Thanks for the mention babe...merry Sunday...
Forget the cries of folks who when overwhelmed with facts will resort to blackmail and insults...Barca is doing just great...Truth is barcanista & datolee changed me from a guest to this forum to a member...cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by AMBIVERT(f): 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
fineguy11:
..your dumb quote deserves a foolish comment..u're probably one of nairaland's e-masturbators who get all WET whenever u see a thread/comment frm barcanister..

Oh, so in addition to sleeping through your English classes, you equally have a penchant for foolishness. I see....

Stop covering up your folly and learn.

I don't want to believe you have a colostomy bag in lieu of a brain.

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by fineguy11(m): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
you are early so have fun filled masturbation on this thread since that's what you guys are good @.

Anytime I miss barcanista thread I feel so bad because that's a knowledge that goes down the drain. The guy should be in d mould of Lenin, Che Guevera, Fidel Castro, Zik, Kwame Nkrumah and MalcolmX.

Dharniel an APC fan has confessed about the power of barca's write up on his psyche.

Barcanista never give up until we draw omenka, beremx, cleverly to see the light.
having read some of your comments on previous post.,i dare say your online charismatic value is in sync with that of my boxers..keep wailing,@least barcanister receives monthly protection dues for his efforts....

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
DropShot:

Well, I can't say if you're correct or not. For me to accept your position, please supply his real names and let me check him out on Twitter, Facebook, instagram, etc. Then I can affirm or deny your claim.

Jealousy has been your greatest undoing...
I challenged you to do one analytical thread centred on political reality in Nigeria, but you couldn't...

A paragraph from a write up is enough to give you an incline into how informed or good someone is in what he's doing...

Why not ask barcanista to also submit his primary, secondary, and tertiary schools reports for you to rate him too?...grin smh... sadists all over

cc. wise0ne :

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by fineguy11(m): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
tomakint:

At last, the arrival of one of the haters........love him or hate him, Barcanista is your god and one of the Round Characters in the scheme of things here. Good one there @ op
i think u're confused...u're the one taking the pain to defend him.,if im not mistaken,i wld say he is your god..
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
why are you contradicting yourself now because your fellow masturbators have arrived

My point is Barcanista thread has truth embedded in it, but it's not always comprehensive because he himself is still deficient in the political game of his party.

BTW, i ain't a masturbator...
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by MizMyColi(f): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
DropShot:

Lol!cheesy
You do not need his real name or what not.

What counts now is that a human being is behind the Barcanista sobriquet and the post OP quoted was actually posted here on Nairaland.

You get?

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
why are you contradicting yourself now because your fellow masturbators have arrived

My point is Barcanista thread has truth embedded in it, but it's not always comprehensive because he himself is still deficient in the political game of his party.

BTW, i ain't a self-servicer...
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by fineguy11(m): 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
AMBIVERT:

Oh, so in addition to sleeping through your English classes, you equally have a penchant for foolishness. I see....

Stop covering up your folly and learn.

I don't want to believe you have a colostomy bag in lieu of a brain.
wail on....

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dharniel:

My point is Barcanista thread has TRUTH embedded in it, but it's not always comprehensive because he himself is still deficient in the political game of his party.

BTW, i am a masturbator...
@ bolded, Thanks for your honesty
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by AMBIVERT(f): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
fineguy11:
wail on....

Your joke is on you.

Hate on...

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

If this your post is true...does it mean that you're allergic to truth?...do you know how fanatics or suicide bombers are made?...Kindly open up yourself to always learn, unlearn and relearn...thanks

PDP is the most inexplicable party we have in nigeria, i would never associate myself with such a party, not even when a loyalist is trying to convince with just some lil truths about the party...

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by FacelessPatriot: 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
Barcanista giving the masturbating masturbators sleepless night since 1914

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by AMBIVERT(f): 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

You are just pure evilgrin
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

that's very rude and not funny, i don't find sarcasm in such...
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by DropShot: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Jealousy has been your greatest undoing...
I challenged you to do one analytical thread centred on political reality in Nigeria, but you couldn't...

A paragraph from a write up is enough to give you an incline into how informed or good someone is in what he's doing...

Why not ask barcanista to also submit his primary, secondary, and tertiary schools reports for you to rate him too?...grin smh... sadists all over

cc. wise0ne :
The pains that always accompany your posts are too obvious for anyone to see. Someone is making a claim and I volunteered to verify it and you started ranting like a rabid dog.
Why do you attach any importance to online forum where identity of individuals is not known by the forumites? That you're a bully offline and it works for you shouldn't deceive you into believing you will be successful with it online.
By the way, are you his Defence Minister? cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
fineguy11:
having read some of your comments on previous post.,i dare say your online charismatic value is in sync with that of my boxers..keep wailing,@least barcanister receives monthly protection dues for his efforts....
you dont want to take on me boy, i give out E-slap for fun.

Your analytical skill is zero and you should be in the level with beremx. Take your masturbating fingers out of this thread

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by DropShot: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lol!cheesy
You do not need his real name or what not.

What counts now is that a human being is behind the Barcanista sobriquet and the post OP quoted was actually posted here on Nairaland.

You get?
Use your brain! The title of the thread says one of Nigeria's political analysts. How can anyone verify that without knowing the identity behind the moniker?

You see why I told you few days ago that you talk too much without making much sense? I didn't mean to insult you though but always think before you comment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dharniel:

that's very rude and not funny, i don't find sarcasm in such...
I'm sorry, you cant be an APC supporter and not termed a masturbator. Live with the cliche or join PDP and become a Wailer

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dharniel:

PDP is the most inexplicable party we have in nigeria, i would never associate myself with such a party, not even when a loyalist is trying to convincing with just some lil truths about the party...

I don't quite understand what you mean by using such word there...

1)PDP is a quite a platform not a person or group of persons...

2)APC today's has the MOST corrupt and conglomerate of ALL the bad actors in Nigerians history...

I challenge you to name a man as corrupt as Bagudu, looting arm of Abacha...today APC governor of Kebbi state...

George Akume of Benue...governor and senator...Benue

Rochas...APC IMO...

Aregbesola...Osun state...

Saraki... governor & senator...

and many others...I named only those in active service...
70% of folks who ran Nigeria aground between 1978-2015 are in APC today...95% of APC leaders participated in looting Nigeria dry to its present state from independence till date...I challenge you to name an exception...

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm sorry, you cant be an APC supporter and not termed a masturbator. Live with the cliche or join PDP and become a Wailer

forgive me, but this is the one of the reasons i say the remaining PDP followers (except Barcanista) are not worthy of emulation...
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
DropShot:

Use your brain! The title of the thread says one of Nigeria's political analysts. How can anyone verify that without knowing the identity behind the moniker?

You see why I told you few days ago that you talk too much without making much sense? I didn't mean to insult you though but always think before you comment.

gringrin So his name will tell you if he's intelligent or not?

So His identity will tell you whether his analysis are apt or not?
So His nomenclature will determine if he's smart or not?

See ya life...smh...

Mizmycoli kindly ignore this folk...he's simply a jealous sadist who's ineptitude and burden of hatred is weighing down...cool

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by DropShot: 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringrin So his name will tell you if he's intelligent or not?

So His identity will tell you whether his analysis are apt or not?
So His nomenclature will determine if he's smart or not?

See ya life...smh...

Mizmycoli kindly ignore this folk...he's simply a jealous sadist who's ineptitude and burden of hatred is weighing down...cool
Now I can confirm you're a foolish nonentity. The thread title says "one of Nigeria's most intelligent political analysts" and I decided to find out the claim.

Mr. Defence Minister, please educate me on how I can determine the correctness of that claim without knowing who he is?

You're empty barrel. Your skull is undoubtedly filled with white matter other than brain.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Sincere9igerian was more "intelligent " than your chief wailer. .. but where is he today?

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by kheart(m): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
barcanista:
Irrespective of where we all stand, we must realise that FeBuhari 14 provide us a lifetime opportunity to save Nigeria from the Grip of saTANists and the retrogressive PDP. Voting the PDP candidate at the Presidential level is synonymous to sending Nigeria to a 50years jail term without parole. Join hands and let us save our country and future. Support Change, Vote Muhammadu Buhari For President. #God bless Nigeria.

Hahaha na dis ye ye ashawo una dey call political analyst? A political analyst indeed
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Masterclass32: 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
The Op is right.

The dude is good.

Big ups.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
DropShot:

The pains that always accompany your posts are too obvious for anyone to see. Someone is making a claim and I volunteered to verify it and you started ranting like a rabid dog.
Why do you attach any importance to online forum where identity of individuals is not known by the forumites? That you're a bully offline and it works for you shouldn't deceive you into believing you will be successful with it online.
By the way, are you his Defence Minister? cool

A check through his threads will tell you my position wink
You don't need his name...You only need to visit his threads and confirm that...

I can swear with all I have that you seek his identity simply to confirm what he's achieved offline and who he is in its entirety so that you can blackmail him here...

I love hitting you hard for what you really are...a sadist overwhelmed with hatred and jealousy...a nonentity who sees nothing good in others notwithstanding he's not half as smart...Till you change and acknowledge people better than you, you will never be acknowledged or even grow beyond your burden of hatred..Yes, you need serious introspection cool

8 Likes

Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I don't quite understand what you mean by using such word there.
1)PDP is a quite a platform not a person or group of persons.
2)APC today's has the MOST ate of ALL the bad actors in Nigerians history.
I challenge you to name a man as corrupt as Bagudu, looting arm of Abacha.today APC governor of Kebbi state.
George Akume of Benue.governor and senator.Benue
Rochas.APC IMO.
Aregbesola.Osun state.
Saraki.governor & senator.
and many others.I named only those in active service.
70% of folks who ran Nigeria aground between 1978-2015 are in APC today.95% of APC leaders participated in looting Nigeria dry to its present state from independence till date.I challenge you to name an exception.

That's quite a challenge you put to me there, i may not be politically inclined as you in naming 'em corrupt politicians, but what i know for sure is i can distinguish between right and left, right and wrong and i would very much like to stick to that mental state of mind...
Re: Barcanista: One Of Nigeria's Most Intelligent Political Analyst. by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
DropShot:

Now I can confirm you're a foolish nonentity. The thread title says "one of Nigeria's most intelligent political analysts" and I decided to find out the claim.

Mr. Defence Minister, please educate me on how I can determine the correctness of that claim without knowing who he is?

You're empty barrel. Your skull is undoubtedly filled with white matter other than brain.

gringringringrin Nah today nyash begin dey back?...comot jare

You simply need to read his posts and threads to ascertain whatever...

His intelligence or political analysis prowess isn't written or hidden in his name or house or face rather in the letters of his posts here...

Jealous Sadist like you...hatred keeps weighing you down ...blackmailer like you...cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019: Crisis Rocks Kaduna PDP As Chairman Loses Five Gov Aspirants' Confidence / Lagos Assembly Denies Passing Sharia Law / Benue: Governor Alia Presents 2024 Budget To The State Assembly (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.