Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,064 members, 7,953,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship? (1330 Views)

Can You Marry Someone Your Sibling Or Friend Once Dated? / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship? by Olutola88(m): 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Most Nigerians( especially men) right off partners that already have kids from other relationships.

These category of people became Fathers/Mothers in different ways. Some had the baby while they were young(before marriage) & some had the baby after marriage but got widowed/divorced/separated.

Sometimes, I sit and ask myself: Why do we discriminate against these set of people? cos I'm also guilty of having this mentality.
I feel having a child doesn't stop a man or woman from making a good husband/wife. In fact, it's possible for a mother of one a.k.a “After one” alias “My X1” to make a better wife, better partner and build a better home than a virgin lady.

Ladies & Gentlemen, can you marry someone that has a child from another relationship? Tell us your reasons and your conditions
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship? by XavierBlue(m): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
i dunno, lemme ask Google, hold on a bit

XavierBlue
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship? by MrCork: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Olutola88:
Most Nigerians( especially men) right off partners that already have kids from other relationships.

These category of people became Fathers/Mothers in different ways. Some had the baby while they were young(before marriage) & some had the baby after marriage but got widowed/divorced/separated.

Sometimes, I sit and ask myself: Why do we discriminate against these set of people? cos I'm also guilty of having this mentality.
I feel having a child doesn't stop a man or woman from making a good husband/wife. In fact, it's possible for a mother of one a.k.a “After one” alias “My X1” to make a better wife, better partner and build a better home than a virgin lady.

Ladies & Gentlemen, can you marry someone that has a child from another relationship? Tell us your reasons and your conditions

...only if she is lightskin & she gots Big Nyash, big Boobsi, hip, heavy thigh plus yellow lips & flat stomach plus real hair & natural smile plus nice legs & kissable face plus straight legs and look like wifey mterial... HELL YES!!! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship? by Mynd44: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Yes I can
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
if she get money wella, then we can arrange something...
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship? by FruityLass: 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
If there's mutual understanding.

But to me
A widower....Yes
Divorced/separated....No
Small time u go see the babymama knocking with baggages to own a room.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship? by Olutola88(m): 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mynd44:
Yes I can
Don't forget, I said give us your reasons and conditions. Look @ the Gentleman below you, na kudi, owo, ego ihm dey follow
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship? by sneak3(m): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
Small thing
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship? by DesChyko: 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
No, I can't.
The stress of being in such union is quite hectic, especially on the child.
I'm speaking from a cultural point of view.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship? by MrCork: 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
Mynd44:
Yes I can

ermm bro..not sure I u read well but thread is about marryin a woman.....not marryn a man!! (no ofeinse) undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship? by Olutola88(m): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
MrCork:

...only if she is lightskin & she gots Big Nyash, big Boobsi, hip, heavy thigh plus yellow lips & flat stomach plus real hair & natural smile plus nice legs & kissable face plus straight legs and look like wifey mterial... HELL YES!!! angry
lol! Don't worry bro, you'll get her if you can go to heaven to tell God to help you create this specification
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship? by shortgun(m): 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Having a kid should not be a hindrance as long as there is mutual understanding between us.
Women with kids are better lovers......... Yes I will marry her.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship? by MrCork: 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Olutola88:
lol! Don't worry bro, you'll get her if you can go to heaven to tell God to help you create this specification

...correction..am all ready datin 2 lightskin females wit kids...One Nigerian & one jamaican angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
i can marry a widower with kid but not divorced or seperated sad
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship? by xynerise: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
I am loving the woman and no obstacle can change or stop that (So far she is not a demon). The child might be a blessing in disguise

But after a better explanation on how the child became a bastard.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
Why U wanna know undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
Olutola88:

Sure if the kid is beautiful/handsome and the baby mama a stunner then I ain't gat no problem man. cool
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship? by stinggy(m): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Yes I can, if other factors click.

Having child from previous relationship isn't a disease.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
Yes, but only if there's no crazy baby mama in the picture. However, a guy with children from different women is a no-no. I'm quite judgmental about that. It tells me he is irresponsible. Not a quality I find enticing.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship? by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
In all honesty, I can never! if she hides it and I later discover, end of murrafucking marriage
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship? by jmoore(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
Yes, if she is still a virgin.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship? by Mynd44: 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
Olutola88:
Don't forget, I said give us your reasons and conditions. Look @ the Gentleman below you, na kudi, owo, ego ihm dey follow
She is a human being. Is that reason enough?

Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship? by Exponental(m): 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
depending on circumstances surrounding d child and d woman in question. yes i could.
Re: Can You Marry Someone That Has A Child From Another Relationship? by Olutola88(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Exponental:
depending on circumstances surrounding d child and d woman in question.
yes i could.
Yes, we know! Give us ur terms

(1) (Reply)

Girls Pulling Us Back?... / A Lesbian Or A Cheating Wife, Which Would You Prefer? / Why Would A Nigerian Man Leave A Foreign Girlfriend For An Ex-fiance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.