Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards (2926 Views)

Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / Over-excited Bride's Wig Falls Off During Dance Wth Fiance For Pre-wedding Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by jonaifame22(m): 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2016
Wow! This morning I called sandra and she didn't pick up until the third time, and when she picked she answered me saying"john wat is it" so I made her understand that i'm sorry for us not seeing yesterday and it was very important that I left to do the job that I had at our supposed time of seeing each other
Then I asked her to come over today cos I'll be free and she said she wasn't coming dat she made up her mind to come yesterday and I blew the appointment, chai as I heard her say that she wasn't coming, I began to develop head ache immediately,chai then I made sandra understand that life is not the way she's taking,jus because of the simple question I asked her when I took her out now she's taking every thing personal.
After much persuasion she agreed to come then we met in the same eatery where I asked the question of which she claimed provoked her, so she was there waiting for me to come and I showed up some minutes after she got there.
Chai as I got there and saw her, her beauty was something to stand on the mountain top and shout about,in my heart I was proud that I'm the guy that robbed her of her virginity forever on that day that I deflowered her.
Then as we sat I was carried away staring at her beautiful face that I forgot to order for something for us both,then I quickly ordered for food for us and we ate chai I cld not take my eyes of her and then I started to pump in my lines in2 her brain, I told her of how she's killing me wth her beauty and of which her love and warmth is the antidote, and she looked me in the face and she said "john anytime you need something that's when you always talk like dis" and then I bone up my face and told her that I do not know wat she's talking abt,
After we ate I asked her that we should go to my house and she declined saying she has vowed never to come to my house again, chai as I heard that I felt feverish immediately cos althrough the night and yesterday I fantasized abt us being together in my room right on my ever reliable giant size mouka foam where I will show her difference between sex as a gender and sex as an activity but now she's changing everything right in my very face,
Then I put on my garment of humility and began to praise her and began to tell her all the sweet words I cld think of and she looked at me and opened her mouth and said john so it's because you want me to follow you home that's why u're praising me like dis,okay when we get to ur house wat are we going to be doin", chai I can't remember the answer I gave her but all I know is that she agreed to follow we home and as we were goin I bought roasted plantain
When we got home thank God there was light and we sat on my foam watching superscreen, but I cldn't concentrate cos I knew what I needed is not TV buh sex, then I held her hand and she didn't say anything and then I proceeded to rubbing the hands gently and lovingly and she didn't say anything,meanwhile my guy in between my leg was already gaining additional lenght and width as well as thickness, then I called her name" sandra" and then she faced me,then I pecked her lips and saw that she said nothing then I made a move to kiss her initially I was the one moving my lips around hers, buh after a while she opened her mouth and I felt her warm mouth as we both kissed deeply,chai my preek don strong sotey if no be small thing the thing for tear my jeans because the thing don dey ginger for inside my boxers and I no know sey if I no fvck did gal today my preek no go forgive for ever and ever,
So as we kissed I detached frm her and pulled her blouse and wth the speed faster than that of flash In justice league,I pulled her black bra, and the sight of her beautiful light in complexion breast was before my very eyes and my people I appreciated her beautiful breast and immediately I began to give thanks to the creator of heaven and earth for giving me sight to behold the beautiful works of his hands including dis lovely pair of breasts staring me right in the face like it was abt to engage me in a ruthless duel,
I wasn't scared at the way her breasts glanced at me confidently rather I ministered to her soft breast wth the use of my lovely small buh succulent lips by sucking at her ni.pples and as I sucked at it she arched her back as she held the back of my neck wth one of her hands and rested her jaw on my head chai as I did dis and saw how she's responding to my stunuts the bruce lee of sex in me came out and I showed her more action as I lay her on the bed like a bedsheet and pulled her trousers and pants and then I sucked her sweet pvssy jus after I part her legs like the eiffel tower of paris,I sucked her pvssy upwards to her belly button as she whined and wriggled on my bed like some one abt to transform and change in2 a fish, then I licked her smooth skin frm the belly button down wards to her pvssy,as I sucked her pvssy she moved her head frm side to side like some one doin the sign of "NO" to another person
Then I felt her hands on my belt like she"s tryna pull It down,sharply wth the speed of light I pulled my trouser and the both of us was stark naked like we were in the garden of eden, then she held my dick and asked that she suck me, buh I wouldn't let her, I begged her to jus let go of it, and then I spread her legs like butter on bread and I drove in my dick rover sport 2016 model in 2 her warm sweet pvssy and it entered her sweet pvssy she she arched her back as she made a little sound like "aaah". Then she asked me to wait and then she said "john pls don't do it rough and fast like you use to do pls be gentle I don't want it to hurt, chai then I looked at her beautiful face and remembered the day I deflowered her then I slid my dick in2 her gently and made slow love to her buh before I knew what I found my speed on her was faster than that of a ferrari on full motion and as I was abt to climax i fired her faster and she was like "john john john john john, and then I spilled my warm akamu in her womb and then I pecked her and lay on the bed preapring for round2 and we had 2 more rounds and her mum called her phone and then she hurriedly left........
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by donholy28(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2016
blame Jona...dix one is strong...bring d holy cane

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by fammo: 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2016
So you no go work today?
Kontinu!
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
So the spirit of lust has been punching you with some serious konji these days

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2016
I know this your story is fictional because a girl you disvirgined wouldn't give you such hassles.

She already knows the drill so why all this stories.

Anyways, diary section is calling you or better yet move it over to Sexuality.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
So the spirit of lust has been punching you with some serious konji these days
I like ur teeth for ur dp grin
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by Pumpkin34(f): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, so interesting.
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by Pumpkin34(f): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, so interesting, but when the result of your akamu manifests, don't deny or even get angry.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
BumBae:

I like ur teeth for ur dp grin

grin grin grin grin
Sparkling whites eh wink
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

grin grin grin grin
Sparkling whites eh wink

Something very Erm lipsrsealed about it grin
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2016
BumBae:

Something very Erm lipsrsealed about it grin

Something like..........
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2016
Pumpkin34:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, so interesting, but when the result of your akamu manifests, don't deny or even get angry.

I was gonna shay the same thing. the way he has been pouring his akamu ehn. sooner or later shìt will go down
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by schumastic(m): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2016
jonaifame22:

After we ate I asked her that we should go to my house and she declined saying she has vowed never to come to my house again, chai as I heard that I felt feverish immediately cos althrough the night and yesterday I fantasized abt us being together in my room right on my ever reliable giant size mouka foam where I will show her difference between sex as a gender and sex as an activity but now she's changing everything right in my very face,
Then I put on my garment of humility and began to praise her

the bolded part got me all cracked up grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by jonaifame22(m): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
schumastic:

the bolded part got me all cracked up grin grin grin
it's funny abi, buh truly I jus had to be humble to get the cookie
!
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by Pumpkin34(f): 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

I was gonna shay the same thing. the way he has been pouring his akamu ehn. sooner or later shìt will go down
Don't mind him jare, we don't want to hear stories like: are you a baby? How could you let that happen?? Just be ready to settle down.
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by misspicy(f): 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2016
brandnew3:
I know this your story is fictional because a girl you disvirgined wouldn't give you such hassles.

She already knows the drill so why all this stories.

Anyways, diary section is calling you or better yet move it over to Sexuality.
he will do better on sexuality,his likes are there cool
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
misspicy:

he will do better on sexuality,his likes are there cool
Since he is fond of writing updates about his giant sized mouka foam bed and how he got whipped with the koboko of lust. grin
Maybe his presence would spice up the diary section. grin
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by misspicy(f): 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
brandnew3:

Since he is fond of writing updates about his giant sized mouka foam bed and how he got whipped with the koboko of lust. grin
Maybe his presence would spice up the diary section. grin
shocked No not diary please,some kids play around there,and there is no parental control there too grin,sexuality section is where he best fits and would get an ovation for the fictional sexual escapades grincheesy
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2016
misspicy:

shocked No not diary please,some kids play around there,and there is no parental control there too grin,
That's true.

I didn't even think of that.
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:41am On Mar 06, 2016
misspicy:

shocked No not diary please,some kids play around there,and there is no parental control there too grin,sexuality section is where he best fits and would get an ovation for the fictional sexual escapades grincheesy

U also deserve an ovation for this your blunt deduction and finishing
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by misspicy(f): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

U also deserve an ovation for this your blunt deduction and finishing

that I am,regrettably though,I can't but be blunt,ovation received in good fate smileysmiley
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2016
misspicy:

that I am,regrettably though,I can't but be blunt,ovation received in good fate smileysmiley

well done you, trust you are fine and enjoyed your weekend
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by midehi2(f): 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2016
jonaifame22:
it's funny abi, buh truly I jus had to be humble to get the cookie
!
must you narrate every girl you slept with here, mtcheeeew
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by Johnnoah1st: 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
dis somalia mad guy have béen released again
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by misspicy(f): 11:17pm On Mar 06, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

well done you, trust you are fine and enjoyed your weekend
no I didn't sad
hope you did yours? wink
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2016
misspicy:

no I didn't sad

hope you did yours? wink

well, i did sleep a lot so yes i kind of did, what happened to you, let's offline, hope nothing bad sha happened...
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:20pm On Mar 06, 2016
misspicy:

no I didn't sad

hope you did yours? wink

kindly follow moi
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by misspicy(f): 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

kindly follow moi
done!,you should do likewise smiley
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2016
misspicy:

done!,you should do likewise smiley

alrite, hope ur good tho
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by misspicy(f): 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

well, i did sleep a lot so yes i kind of did, what happened to you, let's offline, hope nothing bad sha happened...
Nope,am just a busy woman grin
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2016
misspicy:
Nope,am just a busy woman grin
Good to know, most of us tho
Re: A Nairalander Settles Dispute Wth A Gal And Gives Her Penisillin Afterwards by NemzySeries(m): 4:09am On Mar 07, 2016
hmmmmmmm, itz young John d wicked producer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Only, Get In!!! / Advice Needed: My Fiancee Wants To Dump Me Because Of Euro (screenshot) / Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.