Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Guy, Always Apologise To Girl In The RAIN If U R Wanting Her Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy, Always Apologise To Girl In The RAIN If U R Wanting Her Back (741 Views)

Twitter User Apologizes To Girl Who Refunded His Date Money, Sends Back The 5k / Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy, Always Apologise To Girl In The RAIN If U R Wanting Her Back by VaselineVirus: 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
if u r in argument wit ur girl, den always wait for rain fall b4 u are apologise to her

as soon as rain start falling, run 2 her house an stand in front of d door

[img]http://www.themarysue.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/raining_david_tennant.gif#geekosystem[/img]

den tel her u sorry an roses r red an all dat sh... "baby pleas na"

I garantee she will com out an meet u as an appreciate 4 wat u av don, but she will stil be argue wit u

[img]http://zenoftanya.files./2014/08/giphy-31.gif[/img]

keep to beg her continuos an don stop

"baby pleas na, u no u r my sweety, witout u, am unsalted chips"... stuvs lik that

eventually she will accept

all d power of rain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy, Always Apologise To Girl In The RAIN If U R Wanting Her Back by adanduka: 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Story!
Re: Guy, Always Apologise To Girl In The RAIN If U R Wanting Her Back by zealot4me(f): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
SMH
Re: Guy, Always Apologise To Girl In The RAIN If U R Wanting Her Back by kossyablaze(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
PLEASE READ THIS... Our better tomorrow starts with us...I can't imagine these same people listed below even shout CHANGE,when they are busy decaying and rotting away with the type of nomenclature they bear on this Forum.I keep asking,whatever happend to the managers of this forum?Can't they place embargos on this?We all see this usernames here and keep mute.Itz really quite appalling.Its true we have animals on NL,buh a little admonishion can go a long way changing that person.These are lost souls craving for nuture and awesome grooming.I pray one day,they will repent atleast from the type of names they answer...Taylor86 or whatever your name is,U av been blaming PMB for ur joblessness.When u come of age,u would understand better."Don't ask for what your country would do for you,rather ask for what u would do for your country". www.nairaland.com/born2eatpussy www.nairaland.com/pussygotlips www.nairaland.com/sweetorgasm www.nairaland.com/dickrider www.nairaland.com/dickdastardly www.nairaland.com/pussypounder www.nairaland.com/clitoris777 www.nairaland.com/sweetjoystick www.nairaland.com/b0rn2fuck COMPILED BY KOSSYABLAZE

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy, Always Apologise To Girl In The RAIN If U R Wanting Her Back by kossyablaze(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
PLEASE READ THIS... Our better tomorrow starts with us...I can't imagine these same people listed below even shout CHANGE,when they are busy decaying and rotting away with the type of nomenclature they bear on this Forum.I keep asking,whatever happend to the managers of this forum?Can't they place embargos on this?We all see this usernames here and keep mute.Itz really quite appalling.Its true we have animals on NL,buh a little admonishion can go a long way changing that person.These are lost souls craving for nuture and awesome grooming.I pray one day,they will repent atleast from the type of names they answer...Taylor86 or whatever your name is,U av been blaming PMB for ur joblessness.When u come of age,u would understand better."Don't ask for what your country would do for you,rather ask for what u would do for your country". www.nairaland.com/born2eatpussy www.nairaland.com/pussygotlips www.nairaland.com/sweetorgasm www.nairaland.com/dickrider www.nairaland.com/dickdastardly www.nairaland.com/pussypounder www.nairaland.com/clitoris777 www.nairaland.com/sweetjoystick www.nairaland.com/b0rn2fuck COMPILED BY KOSSYABLAZE

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy, Always Apologise To Girl In The RAIN If U R Wanting Her Back by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
What if na dry season we get the quarrel? I go wait for rainy days before I apologize?

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Has A Message For 'em Ladies... / The 6 Biggest Mistakes Most Nigerian Ladies Make In Dating / Okafors Law Of Congodynamics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.